• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's Passive Abilities

Jinsye

She/Her
Yes. Contrary to popular belief he does indeed have passives. These abilities are all listed on his profile but I want to make notice that it is passive.

Where do they come from?
They come from Weirdmageddon of course. Bill needs Weirdmageddon to actually exist in the world in the first place so these are applicable in a VS Match.

Bill exudes these massive waves called "Weirdness Waves" by the gnomes. They're massive waves that affect all of Gravity Falls and can potentially go global if Ford's statement is to be trusted.

He does this passively, as he wasn't even paying attention when a Weirdness Wave takes effect on a bell behind Ford.

These grant him numerous abilities which he already has, but should be noted that they are passive.

The Abilities

• Chaos Manipulation and Reality Warping: They're weirdness waves after all. They're here to cause chaos and change reality.
  • Creation: A weirdness wave created a tentacle in Soos's backyard that wasn't there before.
  • Size Manipulation: A weirdness wave completely altered the size of Gompers making him massive.
  • Transmutation: A weirdness wave turned Abuelita into a chair.
  • Subjective Reality: Bill's weirdness waves were capable of bringing multiple fictional characters to life from the arcade such as Rumble McSkirmish
  • Life Manipulation: Bill's weirdness waves were capable of bringing multiple objects to life, such as the water tower, grill table, totem, and bell.
  • Time Manipulation: Bill's entrance into the physical world ****** with time. It's passive but it's not to the highest degree that everyone froze around him.
(Bill should also totally have all of the self-sustenances but whatever)

Yeah, this makes sense.

Tho Life Manipulation is specifically just Object Animation, but other than that it's all good.

Can you link evidence of him needing this to exist in the world? Those youtube videos that most can't see would be fine, I can move them to streamable for his profile (and will later do the same for many other things there). For example "stopping time forever" was stated to be one of the things he liked the most, so "killing" time as something passive he does seems odd.

Chaos Manipulation via making chaos isn't really a thing, which could be what you are referring to here, so that needs evidence as well.

The wording should be detailed well with all of this, even the time stop, which should affect everyone, was accepted by admins before to just affect some randomly. A proposal in the wording the profile will have in all this powers should preferably be given before we add them.

And as a minor addition, Soos I think it was mentioned the air to be breathable when outside Weirdmageddon, so air manip.

Chaos manipulation is fair I suppose, but the power always just seemed like glorified reality warping to me

On mobile so no links now, but Weirdmageddon is the opening of the pathway between Bill's 2-D realm and our 3-D realm. If the portal closes Bill can't really form a body.

bill: now I am the new king of chaos and passive haha.

argosax: * appears *

bill: * dies *

I agree except for the parts that I clarify efi.

A couple of problems.

1) How are those abilities passive when Bill has to create a wave to do them?

2) Time manipulation is clearly not passive since time isn't always stopped around him, the characters can still interact with him.

Because he straight up passively exudes weirdness waves. He doesn't actively create weirdness waves

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
2) Time manipulation is clearly not passive since time isn't always stopped around him, the characters can still interact with him.
Eficiente said:
The wording should be detailed well with all of this, even the time stop, which should affect everyone, was accepted by admins before to just affect some randomly. A proposal in the wording the profile will have in all this powers should preferably be given before we add them.

Weirdmageddon passively does it though.

Here. Stanford snuck up behind him. Bill didn't even notice he was there. Yet the weirdness wave still takes effect. Assuming that Bill actually saw Stanford the entire time and sent a Weirdness Wave requires way more assumptions then just the fact he passively exudes them.

Bill straight up can't manifest in the 3-Dimensional world without Weirdmageddon. So it's still applicable in combat and it's still passive

As said before, evidence of that should be given first. There is no rush.

I'm almost 100% sure that the "wave" that hit the bell was a weirdness bubble which he doesn't passively create.I mean the wave and the bubble share the same colors and distorted texture.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Bill straight up can't manifest in the 3-Dimensional world without Weirdmageddon. So it's still applicable in combat and it's still passive
No. What prevented Bill from manifesting was the rift. Weirdmageddon is just a result of Bill's reality warping.

That's just ridiculous

Weirdness Bubbles have completely different effects than Weirdness Waves.

Weirdness Bubbles drive others insane and warp the users visions and wear off once they leave the bubble.

Weirdness Waves bring inanimate objects to life, create unknown creatures, and alter living beings to make them weirder.

Now something hits the bell and makes it come to life. It doesn't wear off when the wave leaves and Weirdness Bubbles have never shown to make objects come to life. Dipper and Stanford weren't turned into sausage anime people or whatever. How is it a Bubble when it shares 0 of the properties?

The Weirdness Bubble alters and warps what ever passes through it whether it be living or no living.The bubbles can do more than just drive people insane.

https://youtu.be/I1VqM0dlf94

Also the bubble and the wave both share the same texture.It's a bigger assumption to say the wave that hit the bell isn't a bubble.

What

The bubble has never turned a none living thing into a sentient object. Also, you know, it's shaped like a wave and not a bubble. And it's effects linger long after it passes, unlike the bubbles?

No. What prevented Bill from manifesting was the rift. Weirdmageddon is just a result of Bill's reality warping.

I really don't think that's the case from the way Ford describes it.

"This is what Bill has been waiting for. If it breaks, it will cause reality as we know it to completely unravel. A hypothetical and catastrophic event I call Weirdmageddon."

He speaks about Weirdmageddon as an event Bill's been waiting for, not an event he would cause.

If Weirdmageddon was just a result of Bill warping reality. Ford would've stated that Bill would've caused the fabric of reality to unravel but he didn't

Unless you're trying to imply that Weirdmageddon isn't attributed to Bill, then if Bill came into their reality and caused Weirdmageddon, what Ford said still holds up as the rift breaking -> Bill enters their plane of reality -> Bill creates Weirdmageddon.

Weirdmageddon happens solely because Bill took a 3-D form. I agree with the OP that Bill just exudes this stuff, creating hell on earth passively.

This is where Weirdmageddon happens.

At the beginning, you see the rip in the sky, which was created by the rift shattering, allowing Bill to assume a physical form and his friends from the Nightmare Realm to enter the dimension.

Go to the 2:10 mark, Bill says "it's time we do a little redecorating" then he actively creates a pyramid, summons madness bubbles, stops time, and unleashes a wave. None of this is passive, he is actively warping Gravity Falls to fit his own image, which is what Weirdmageddon is.

Back