• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's Downgrade (Again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP also missed the "can" as in it's a possibility and not definite.

Liberating his dimension? Easily can be expmained by passive, corrosive hax that eat away at time and space. Axplotol even makes the remark that we shoukd "blame the arson" as fire is a gradual, ultinately destructive force that corrodes the things it touches in ash and char.

I agree with op. It was gradual process he has no control over, and there's no substantial proof to say he can actually manipulate a universe or even have AP good enough for the ratings he's at. Where's the proof that governing space-time suddenly makes you universal+? Time Baby has hax, sure, but we have no reason to believe his physicality scales to his hax? Like, where's that proof? One-shotting Time Baby sounds impressive, but I need showings that prove Time Baby wasn't a glass canon with mere reality warping powers.

That's all I'll say.

Also, what feat does he have? There's nothing but mere statements about possibilities and potentialities, which are NOT definitive feats or fact at all.

All he does in the finale is show some hax, defeat a character we have little feats on of whom only dispplayed hax, and then get outsmarted and defeated by a bunch of kids and two grandpas.

We also can't call every anti-feat PIS, now.

time baby can literally eat time. And since in context time is thread like a whole it must mean "the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole."

that's a Universal+ feat right there

(dreamscape Bill prob scales as well since it's implied to the on pair with time baby)

Bill's defeat is viewed as PIS(someone on the other thread commented that even Alex thinks that's the case)

also, Bill has never demonstrated passive hax outside of prob Madness manip in his true form bc literally looking at what Bill really looks like is enough to turn a extraordinary genius insane

Statements are usable for scaling

Where's the feat of him eating time? Or is that another precious statement made? Also, again, hax. He's not consuming tinelines, isvhe? He's consuming a tangible amount of a concept that embodies a greater whole, but doesn't necessarily mean he's capable of the high-end applications you're seemingly thrusting upon hin with little credence. So we're to assume he's the Galactus of Time and can consume all of it if he wanted to? No. That doesn't make sense given the context. Just simply being said to "eat time" is vague. Do a little better. Heck, that'd also be another feat of gradual AP building anyways.

Also, in context? We need an actual clarification how time works in the GF multiverse, lest we assume all people who govern time are now universal by defualt based on it being a thread that runs indefinitely in the past, present, and futures. I can control time. Does the vague statement suddenly make me applicable to ALL of the possibilities I can potentially cause? No, we call that non-applicable or at the least assume a very general usage and what it could imply, such as the most common ability of manipulating the flow of time.

he has no feat. He has a statement that comes from the Northwest Cover-up document made by the CIA itself

Time works like...normal time during Gravity Falls. Idk why you would think that it would work differently

consuming time itself is by the fault Universal+, bc the very definition of time(the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.)

also, some characters are rated by hax, exemple being the spear ma

the statement is literally made by the CIA itself in a doc that contains the truth to many conspiracy theories in verse

i'm sure it's a valid statement considering where Time Baby stands in the hierarchy of GF and the ones making said statement

and the text threats time as a whole, which is by default on a universal scale. Why? Well, the reason why is because the definition of time is: "the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole". This means that time is auto-universal+ considering the fact that time is "regarded as a whole", which would be considered as Universal+ logically.

and again, revisions on universality

Eating time is still a High 3-A feat even when it's not on a universal scale. Bill can easily one-shot the Time Baby and has multiple feats on a Low 2-C scale.

It should be closed. Everything about it has been talked about and not to mention multiple downgrades like this have been rejected in the past and will probably be rejected again. This post has been open long enough for it to be given a chance and absolutely nothing has changed since it was made.

should Unoriginal Memes said:
It should be closed. Everything about it has been talked about and not to mention multiple downgrades like this have been rejected in the past and will probably be rejected again. This post has been open long enough for it to be given a chance and absoplujtely nothing has changed since it was made.
should I call someone to close this?

^^ I mean, it should probably be closed. The only reasons it wasn't closed was becuase the admins wanted to give this thread a chance and let it be open for a while. It's been open for quite some time now and it's obvious most people disagree with it.

JooCipher said:
should Unoriginal Memes said:
It should be closed. Everything about it has been talked about and not to mention multiple downgrades like this have been rejected in the past and will probably be rejected again. This post has been open long enough for it to be given a chance and absoplujtely nothing has changed since it was made.
should I call someone to close this?
Yes. Defininently. Absolutely.

Haha GF joke on a GF thread

I was told the OP proposals were rejected, so I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back