• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Arceus beats Bill, let's see if Khorne can do the same with completely different haxes.

2-B Khorne VS 2-A Bill

KhorneArt
You call yourself a God? Don't make me laugh: 6 (Quantu, Arsenal, Wright, Ricsi, Gargoyle, Chris)

Bill cipher by aleximusprime-d9ia34c
THIS PARTY NEVER STOPS. TIME IS DEAD AND MEANING HAS NO MEANING. EXISTENCE IS UPSIDE DOWN AND I REIGN SUPREME. WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!: 0

Khorne nulls all of Bill's haxxes.... which weren't particularly useful anyways because they aren't 4-D.

He then proceeds to either beat the shit outta Bill with something like Soul Manip or Concept Manip

2-A is just...more universes than 2-B though. At tier 2, High 2-A destruction would be needed to bypass Mid-Godly with sheer AP.

So how can Khorne put bill down cause last I checked Khorne doesn't use magic or anything except for the occasional soul ripping weapon.

I mean, the entire multiverse non existing anymore means that you have destroyed "all of reality" (unless "reality" includes higher dimensions) I think

Unless Khorne would die from his own multiverse being destroyed, destroying more universes won't do much to him, given that he has already shown to be able to exist without anything around.

Thatoneguy78 said:
So how can Khorne put bill down cause last I checked Khorne doesn't use magic or anything except for the occasional soul ripping weapon.
Though knowing that this is a god of honor that soul rip probably only works if the strike is a killing blow or not

Khorne stomps that bad, huh? Well, next thing you know, Khorne's having nacho cheese doritos as a snack.

Well to be fair, all of the matches he lost at Low 2C, he would easily win at full power. So that's like half of his losses that would be wins if they actually thought at full power

Saikou The Lewd King said:
^ If we allowed stomps like that, Bill would have far more losses than that.
True, but that applies to every character in this site if we allowed stomp matches. I'm just stating that half the losses he had he wasn't at full power.

Then saying that all the losses of lower keys aren't the character at full power and thus don't count would also apply to every character in this site.

If the logic can be applied to every character on this site it's not really good defense for Bill.

Can anybody explain how isn't Bill one shotting it? He is an INFINITE amount of times more powerful... I know Khorne is a concept, but shouldn't Bill literally "kill it" in one blow?

Numbersguy said:
Can anybody explain how isn't Bill one shotting it? He is an INFINITE amount of times more powerful... I know Khorne is a concept, but shouldn't Bill literally "kill it" in one blow?
Mid-Godly regen would like to say hello

In a 2-B space.... Bill is 2-A, overwrites it via sheer AP?

Can Bill overcome mid-godly in the first place? If the answer is no then he can't do it

Can Bill even physically HARM Khorne is the question?

Khorne is literally an abstract concept.

Bill's AP being 2A won't mean anything if he can't actually hit Khorne assuming he can kill him if he could hit him which he can't.

All Bill has in this fight is 2A Dura and if Khorne's Hax work on a 2A he just uses that realizing brute force won't work.

Legit, Khorne probably stomps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back