• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs White Face

Odd how someone can be both the weakest and the strongest character, huh?

Speed equalized. Both are in character.

Round 1: Bill before "Liberation" vs Real World white face.

Round 2: Restricted Bill vs 2-C white face.

Bill
Imscaredonthurtmeplzplzplz

Round 1: White Face has more mobility, by moving around the internet. He likely wins via this.

Round 2: White Face via higher AP, Regen and Informaiton Manipulation

I agree with Saik on round 2. However, I can't do that for round 1. Bill is like the 2-D's version of 3-A. If White Face doesn't have a way to counter that, then it'd be GG, along with the plethora of haxxes that apparently doesn't change with his form.

I mean White Face is at least twice 3-A under that form. And he likely has all his hax. They just only apply to the game and not the "real world", but I'm guessing 2-D = Game World here.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I mean White Face is at least twice 3-A under that form. And he likely has all his hax. They just only apply to the game and not the "real world", but I'm guessing 2-D = Game World here.
No, it literally says "real world white face"

Round 1:

Bill Cipher: 1

White Face: 0

Round 2:

Bill Cipher: 0

White Face: 1

Yeah but "real world" White Face has the same powers as game world White Face, just...limited to 2-D.

ProblematicMammal said:
I'm familiar with Bill but not White Face. Does White Face have anything to counter Bill's hax?
She is heavily resistant to stuff like Reality Warping, Information Manipulation and Time Manipulation, unless she is scared and her heart shown up

@Loyal Except White Face has the exact same regen, and better. And "conquering" a 2-D universe isn't good enough of a reason.

Round 1:

Well... Since both have the same powers they have in their Tier 2 forms, but limited to 2-D, i think White Face takes this, she is heavily resistant and even immune to most of Bill's powers, and there is no way he could pass through her High-Godly regen, unless he scares her and destroys her heart

Round 1:

White Face for the same reasons above

I'm gonna have to agree with Ultima here. Even if Bill did manage to scare White Face (and reveal his heart), it can't really be destroyed by physical means but rather Information Manip.

I say White Face takes both rounds via Info Manip & Regen

(I'm assuming that you mean in round 2)

Round 1:

Bill Cipher: 2

White face: 3

Round 2:

Bill Cipher: 0

White Face: 4

Back