• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs the Lord of Games

No, Casuality and Law are different powers, Plot is a combination of Reality Warp and Law Manip. since you are able to change reality while applying your own laws to the universe, you are just downplaying the power to discount LoG's obvius advantage.

KarmodF said:
Its still a combination of them, but still consider a stronger Reality Warp.
It is not, that why a case by case basis is recommended.

Also worth mentioning that Bill won't be able to use any hax if LOG immediately plot manips him out of existence.

Plot fallacy was that a character no matter what cant do anything against any form of Plot Manip. to a point since it affects the Plot, this isnt the case since he can do both Law Manip. and Reality Warp since he can change the laws of the game and manipulate the reality as a whole to his liking, literally deleting some characters of rewriting the game.

KarmodF said:
No, Casuality and Law are different powers, Plot is a combination of Reality Warp and Law Manip. since you are able to change reality while applying your own laws to the universe, you are just downplaying the power to discount LoG's obvius advantage.
@KarmodF, I am not downplaying, that is an Appeal to motive Fallacy. I am just using the wiki's definition of the abilities and the character's profile feats with it.

Thats not an Appeal to motive, thats like me saying that you are voting Bill because you hate Banjo.

KarmodF said:
Thats not an Appeal to motive, thats like me saying that you are voting Bill because you hate Banjo.
You did say that I was downplaying though.

KarmodF said:
Plot fallacy was that a character no matter what cant do anything against any form of Plot Manip. to a point since it affects the Plot, this isnt the case since he can do both Law Manip. and Reality Warp since he can change the laws of the game and manipulate the reality as a whole to his liking, literally deleting some characters of rewriting the game.
@KarmodF, do you have scans or supporting statements/evidences for these points otherwise they sound like a Package deal Fallacies for Plot Manipulation which why I mentioned the cases by cases basis for it especially since the feats varies?

They are mostly from the start fo the game, were he literally implies he changed the whole game so it can be about cars, I would post videos later but you can search up if you want to, you can also ask GyroNutz for the videos.

KarmodF said:
They are mostly from the start fo the game, were he literally implies he changed the whole game so it can be about cars, I would post videos later but you can search up if you want to, you can also ask GyroNutz for the videos.
look hat seems to be literally his only advantage and bill has many hax to outdo it like imagine that LoG plot manips the entire story what is stopping bill from just using chaos manipulation to brng in a giant C.K. Louis head to eat him or a rain coats from the sky that explode with deoderant that destroys universes or whatever bill thinks up of but you get the point if that is his only advantage and bill could . just mess it up or use casuality manipulation to remove cause and effect thus messing up the whole story since it requires those two elements than bill should logically win

Back