• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Joker

What are each of their win conditions? Bill doesn't seem to have many resistances, so if both have a valid insta-win button, it comes down to who uses their hax first.

If I do recall correctly, Bill leads with the transmutation ability which requires him to snap his fingers, yes? That may be a problem for Joker here. Also, is this Joker with Satanael? And I do believe Joker holds the AP advantage here since Bill is baseline.

Bill doesn't really habe a set first move iirc.

Assuming this is Satanael, i'd say Joker has a pretty good chance to win here, since his first move would be Sinful Shell. However, Bill also has a really good chance to win via transmutation.

I gotta ask tho, does Bill's transmutation comes from his Reality Warping?

Pretty sure it does, as he turns people into tapestry by a snap of his fingers. He usually bends reality with that.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Bill doesn't really habe a set first move iirc.

Assuming this is Satanael, i'd say Joker has a pretty good chance to win here, since his first move would be Sinful Shell. However, Bill also has a really good chance to win via transmutation.

I gotta ask tho, does Bill's transmutation comes from his Reality Warping?
It's usually transmutation

I'm still unsure if it'd null something like transmutation but I guess no Omni Orb then

Being able to turn flesh into Gold or something should really not be out of reach of what OO has nulled

Doesn't the Omnipotent Orb null ailments too? There's an enemy in Futaba's dungeon that transforms people into rats, so the Orb would nullify transmutation.

Come to think of it, Joker's profile doesn't list his stuff with the Orb. At this point, I'm thinking of adding a tabber for all his stuff under different categories, just to make it easier to read. If only his profile wasn't locked...

Back