• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Dreamscape Key and Other Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
How they died to either is confusing because if they were pandimensional as said, time wouldn't be applied to them for existing above it and the impact wouldn't have enough force to kill them

He was supposed to be a green dude, but he didn't wan people to associate him with a leaf. Rip that I guess.

Penguinkingpin said:
How they died to either is confusing because if they were pandimensional as said, time wouldn't be applied to them for existing above it and the impact wouldn't have enough force to kill them
There is the chance they killed themselves with that suicide button they have

Ricsi-viragosi said:
There is also the problem that giving tiers in the Gravity Falls multiverse is plain impossible because you can end up eating a planet as a normal human in there, so pinpointing what is just the laws of reality not making sense and what would be a feat is hard.

I feel that something like the chaos realm would work like that one SCP nexus that makes every being on an even dimensional standing or such, but that's just me writing the story for the author.
You could say the show is a bit... weird?

Okay. I would appreciate if you summarise the reasons for this.

Oh, right, we had the NP reworking. Well, with the new standards he doesn't fit into it, especially with statements saying his made out of energy.

For type 4 acausuality, he states several times that after weirdmageddon the laws of reality won't aply, cause and effect won't have to come with each other, he is above time and etc.

Funnily enough, Ricsi is like Bill and everyone else is the citizens of Gravity Falls trying to argue a case for Bill

Except in this case there isn't any PIS and Ricsi is godstomping

TheArsenal1212 said:
Funnily enough, Ricsi is like Bill and everyone else is the citizens of Gravity Falls trying to argue a case for Bill

Except in this case there isn't any PIS and Ricsi is godstomping
Why is this so amusing to me?

And does that make me a *********? (Pain is fun according to Bill after all)

I mean, I know many disagree, mostly becayse author intent was to make him that much stronger, but...

This isn't a fighting show, and rating him is nigh impossible to do in a proper way.

It's made clear that higher dimensions are the spatial kind, and yet they crashland into our planets and die.

Bill mocks people for being 3D, but litirally every showing he had made him out to be weaker.

The whole reddit stuff is just... they were saying whatever they felt like without bothering to keep things consistent.

His precog logically told him that he looses, and he foreshadows it with the tact of an elephant, but he never once acts on the knowlege he should have.

I seriously think that Unknown is the best rating for him, bjt an at least and a likely can be put there for the sake of debaters.

Okay. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

So, given that you performed the edit, should we close this thread?

Yes. The further discussion was derailemnt at this point, and if anyone wishes to continue it they can do so on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back