• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Dreamscape Key and Other Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
JooCipher said:
oh my is Bill finally going to stop being a total pushover?
it must be a miracle tbh
Even if the upgrades proposed here go through even though ricsi has disproven many of them bill will still be a pushover mostly due to lacking any sort of resistance to or meaningful way to harm most people in his tier

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He would still need proof of his hax working on that level.
Isn't this question equally of asking if 3-D beings can affect another 3-D beings of equal size?

The page exists to help deal with this Tiering Issue after all.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill With A Mouth Solos said:
Why would Bill's haxes not work on 4D beings? I never got that.
Because Bill hasn't shown any feats of doing so. He only used his hax to mess with 3D people.
Except he's stated to be a threat to the multiverse, meaning he's affecting a space-time continuum and other fourth dimensional constructs. I'm not saying Hax = AP, but shouldn't being able to affect fourth dimensional constructs with power logically mean that you should be able to affect higher dimensional beings with hax?

Affecting 4D constructs with power is just AP.

That doesn't mean the hax works on that level.

I can break 3D objects with my fists but I can't erase a 3D object like how I can erase a 2D drawing on a paper.

Literally any Bill discussions right now get really heated...

Take Mxy and Annoying Dog as examples as some of their haxes aren't 5-D. The same goes with Bill here.

If he fought 4-Ds then it should work.

If he never fought 4-Ds then no

"I can break 3D objects with my fists but I can't erase a 3D object like how I can erase a 2D drawing on a paper." Striking Strength =/= AP though

Except your analogy is that "Well, I can break 3D objects with my fist, but I still can't erase 3D beings even though I can erase 2D beings" First of all, you're technically erasing 3D beings when you're erasing a stick figure with an eraser. Second of all, Striking Strength isn't the same as AP.

Why wouldn't someone being able to affect fourth dimensional constructs with power not be able to affect fourth dimensional beings with their haxes?

Unoriginal Memes said:
^
He's implying that Bill did his feat via that ability, not that he's 2-A for having it.
This is currently where Bill's rating lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back