• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big boy revisions for Xenoblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only potential issue is the Titans not being the size of actual continents, which I have seen someone raise as an issue before.

Although Tora does fight Riki in Land or Challenge so idk.

Riki was probably in his 5-B key then. I still don't think it's a good idea scale XB2 characters to Riki because it really just isn't consistent enough. There isn't any 5-B feats in the game outside of that.

Probably not, but Land of Challenge is given a lot more story significance than most crossovers so I figured I'd bring it up.

The 6-A ratings have been pretty clear cut and simply a massive lowball since the profiles were first made. The great Titans are indeed Continent sized; they're stated to be Continents and are often big enough to contain multiple countries. And it's especially Mor Ardain that is definitely Continent sized. As for the Land of Challenge stuff, I might get to that because the 6-A cast being treated as comparable to the 5-B key Xenoblade cast seems interesting. However, I'm leaning towards it being similar to Dissidia stuff of Tier 6 characters trading blows with Tier 2 characters; PIS combined with gameplay balancing. We would have to do the same thing with Elma and the Xenoblade Chronicles X cast if we did this, but prefer to scale them from feats from their own game. And they don't have profiles yet because not many people have played the games and gathered many scans for feats.

I'll comeback to elaborate upon everything else some time Monday or Tuesday perhaps however.

Yeah. Even though you don't actually see the countries, I do recall that being stated. Which is also weird though in terms of the game, but hardware limitation and whatnot is probably the reasoning behind that.

I forgot was going to address more counter arguments and go back to take a look at the big list of abilities. But I will have to wait for Tuesday again.

Perhaps.

Important thing from my standpoint is Rex yelling "LeT's ShOw ThEm A tHiNg Or ThReE" on earrape and soloing the Dragon Ball franchise.

Go ahead for the 6-A issues, I'll handle the abilities for you all ( gonna make my own abilities revision thread in the future )

There are like no issues at all with the 6-A stuff. We kind of made that very clear cut. If anything, the feat could be much higher than 6-A given that er could probably calculate the KE of their movements similar to how the Bionis and Mechonis got well into 5-B. And the fact that inverse square law would imply the epic center is much stronger than the edge of the shock wave.

Anyway, I kind of forgot about it again do to workload on other threads. But maybe I'll right my 10 or more paragraph post tomorrow or when I come back from work later tonight.

I could lowball it as the equivalent of having the power to nuke all of Europe, Asia, and Africa all at once; which there was a NarutoForums calc on that. It would be High 6-A for certain.

I'm super super busy, sorry for the delay guys. I'll just say I'll get back on track eventually.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I could lowball it as the equivalent of having the power to nuke all of Europe, Asia, and Africa all at once; which there was a NarutoForums calc on that. It would be High 6-A for certain.
That's definitely High 6A, albeit low end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back