• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big boy revisions for Xenoblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's well above that; it's definitely double digit Petatons as an omnidirectional nuke that covers those three Continents would yield something better than that. Surface busting is like 183 Petatons, but been a while since I checked that blog. And covering those three Continents should still be like 10-20 Petatons at least.

Edit: I did check References for Common Feats and yes it is. Surface wiping is 183.24 Petatons. And there was a calc on Naruto Forums, but not sure if any profiles have it linked.

Can somebody summarise the conclusions here, including what needs to be done?

I'm still brain storming everything brought up, though, I will have to be honest that bumping it twice a day is actually making it harder for me to think it over.

But, some simple ideas are that the cast that are currently rated as At least 6-A via (Destroying three continent sized Titans just by clashing swords) would be more like High 6-A. There were talks about cross-scaling from Fiora and Replica Monado Shulk, but I wasn't entirely comfortable with that and feel it iffy for several reasons.

And other than that, there's a giant list of hax abilities listed and proposed, but it's going to take a while and I'd need to wait for a better time where I'm not as tied up for me to address each and every one bit by bit.

Sorry for the brain storming, this is my routine after all ngoahahahaha

Anyway can we scale the XB 2 cast to the previous cast, like maybe give them "high 6-A, possibly 5-B"? Just my thought

I am not of much help here. My apologies.

Corgi the Gen Z God said:
So as a Xenoblade fan, I wanna keep up to date on what's going on?
We're awaiting on approval for two things, one is a possible upgrade for the Xenoblade 2 cast from 6-A to High 6-A or possibly even to 5-B depending on the circumstances and the other is a list of haxes and resistances for the Xenoblade 1 cast.

At least for now, the current stats for the Tier 2 cast are good. Though, waiting for the Xenosaga reintroduction to happen before tackling any connections. But Tier 1 might become a thing eventually.

And yes, the 6-A upgraded to High 6-A seems fine, but iffy about the cross scaling to 5-B or the FTL+ speeds given the lack of feats on that level. There's also a giant list of hax proposed above, that I was going to address bit by bit; some of them are fine but others looked iffy. But I do know of quite a few missing abilities for the cast of both games yes; mostly for Xenoblade 2.

I'll go over all of it eventually.

The 5-B stuff does kinda make sense lore wise, but I can see it being iffy, so I won't be too torn up if it doesn't happen.

I say it makes sense because in the Land of Challenge, Shulk, Rex, and Elma are portrayed as being pretty even with each other.

One of the challenges is even fighting Elma herself.

That said, I'm okay with not including it because this is the only thing that would indicate 5-B.

The reason why I'd like to avoid cross scaling is because we'd also have to do the same thing for speed. Which FTL+ seems really inconsistent for everyone who's below Jin such as Mytrha and Base Malos. Plus, while the High 6-A feat is indeed something that could scale to all the protagonists due to it being casual for Mythra and Malos, it's still something a lot of other characters consider very impressive.

Furthermore, if we're going to cross scale XB1 and XB2 to each other, we'd have to do the same thing for XBX. (Though, going to be even crazier if Xenosaga's Kos-Mos and T-elos get rolled in). I don't know of many tier feats in X, but I do hear that Massively FTL+ travel speed was something regularly in that game. And if that applies to combat speed, then it would be a step further and scale to everyone. Not to mention a casual Kos-Mos from what I here has some extremely consistent Massively FTL+ and at least 4-A feats; which definitely seems too high for Base Rex, Tora, ect.

I trust Medeus' sense of judgement.

Well, that makes sense.

Although it seems like the FTL+ thing is moreso just teleporting.

The MFTL+ thing would probably be too high to scale off anyway.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
At least for now, the current stats for the Tier 2 cast are good. Though, waiting for the Xenosaga reintroduction to happen before tackling any connections. But Tier 1 might become a thing eventually.
And yes, the 6-A upgraded to High 6-A seems fine, but iffy about the cross scaling to 5-B or the FTL+ speeds given the lack of feats on that level. There's also a giant list of hax proposed above, that I was going to address bit by bit; some of them are fine but others looked iffy. But I do know of quite a few missing abilities for the cast of both games yes; mostly for Xenoblade 2.

I'll go over all of it eventually.
Tier 1 Shulk?

DDM being based here? Huh?

Tbh it really could happen depending on what's added in Definitive edition and in games to come.

I don't believe Xenosaga has any connections to Xenoblade though outside of the references but who knows? I know they can use Xenosaga a lot more freely than gears so they could possibly be.

I have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can message me later if you need my help after you reach a conclusion.

@Antvasima no problem

@All, I'm going to try to keep the focus on looking up all the hax abilities brought up above. We absolutely need to wait for the Xenosaga revisions which Ultima Reality and Everlasting are planning. But yes, there's like multiple references to Xenosaga both in Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Heart to Heart Conversations and an official guidebook confirming Kos-Mos' origin story. But if the connections turn out to be legit with Conduit basically being identical to Zohar; or better yet Alvis being identical to Wave Existence. Then yes, I see massive upgrades happening. But we absolutely need to wait for those Xenosaga reintroduction made before addressing them in detail.

I still need more time to go over the abilities Bware brought up bit by bit to address which ones are fine and which ones are iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back