• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big boy revisions for Xenoblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2-C stuff I'm kind of iffy about considering that it did create a universe, but then it just teleported stuff from 2's universe to different universes. So I hesitate to call it an explosion with Low Multiversal Attack Potency instead of just range.

It's also kind of a stretch to say all of existence translates to the entire multiverse rather than just one universe.

I agree with the cosmology stuff and potentially scaling off KOS-MOS though.

Mind elaborating on what your trying to say for against the 2-C rating as what your saying leaves out details.

Normally yes however this is consistently repeated by beings ( such as Zanza ) who are aware of the entire Multiverse and instead of saying in the entire universe or something along those lines it is chosen to be All of creation instead. It seems to be similar to Alien X's 2-B rating in a sense as it is consistent with the statements and from credible sources.

@JJSliderman, the problem is; how does that actually work? Xenoblade 1's version still says they destroyed the original Universe. And while he simply said, "And created a new one" after that, which would be Low 2-C initially. It also resetted the XB2 Universe the exact same time it gave birth to the XB1 Universe. Not to mention there are references in Xenoblade Chronicles X implying the XBX Universe was also been created from gods who were born in a different universe. All of this stuff happens from one Big Bang. And it doesn't make sense for a Big Bang to be giving birth to a second universe without effecting the very same universe it started in. That's like saying a super nuke that detonated in the middle of the USA was able to destroy all of Canada without damaging the US.

And also, Alvis is literally Omniscient, so I'm sure he's well aware of the true multiverse. And was also the one who taught Meyneth and Fiora the existence of an infinite number of possibilities. That being said, I too am not 100% certain about 2-A or the Xenosaga connections, and waiting for Ultima Reality before applying those, but 2-C sounds very cut and paste.

OK, I guess that makes sense.

Given that Alvis is likely Ontos, he probably does know about the alternate dimensions as well. I just didn't want to say they could affect all of those dimensions immediately based on those statements, to be safe.

I didn't really recall the original universe being reset by the events of the Conduit explosion, I just remember the explosion created 1's universe and then sent stuff like Ontos to the other universes connected by the Conduit. But if X's universe was also created by the Conduit Explosion then I can probably get behind the 2-C rating. X's universe is definitely connected to the greater multiverse of the series, if Land of Challenge is anything to go by, so it seems feasible.

@Medeus

You can remind Ultima if you wish.

I have, but I believe he's still busy.

Edit: He said he forgot about it.

Okay. Are there any other staff members that you might ask?

Thank you for the evaluation. This can probably be applied then.

No worries. Have a good day at work.

Thus we shall say goodbye to Shulk's career as a Low 2-C. As a Low 2-C he picked up 5 wins no losses and 2 inconclusives and ended up with a total record of 7-0-2, fellow protaganist Rex hasn't faired as well suffering 2 losses with no victories with a record of 0-2-0 but will get a second chance thanks to this revision. Though Rex's Waifu Blade Pyra/Mythra/Pneuma has had an ok time with a record of 2-1-1. Let us see what every possible future holds for Xenoblade

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I was polishing the new improved profiles in my sandbox and kind of forgot later, I will update them when I get back from work later tonight.
Also I forgot to mention earlier in the thread I posted some new haxes related to the Xenoblade 1 gang. When you apply the upgrades would you be willing to take a look at them as well so The Majority of the cast become more haxed 5-B's and Shulk, Alvis, and Zanza go into the higher ends of Tier 2 with some new tricks up thier sleeve.

I think the extra abilities you mentioned are reasonable, but I also feel like another thread should be made for that so we can get staff approval on it before making any changes.

I'll make a comment about those abilities later, some of the more minor ones seem okay, but there's plenty of assumptive and/or redundant stuff listed in the above suggestions.

@Bware @DOW

Sadly most of 2-C to 2-B and 2-A are fulled with so haxxy characters Pyra/Mithra/Pneuma have a high chance to have lot's of bad record, also that Pneuma vs Heart are removed and now i'm sad

https://youtu.be/9mEGacRpdJo?t=2356

https://youtu.be/9mEGacRpdJo?t=2374

https://youtu.be/9mEGacRpdJo?t=2378

I mean, i don't understand what xc2 means by "everything". Here, malos is saying that with aion, he would destroy alrest and turn it to like the kingdom of morthya.(ONLY ALREST) Can someone clarify?

And mikhail thought that jin would destroy everything in alrest which is sinking all the titans in the cloud sea.

Also, if pneuma was REALLY 2-A how was she killed by a falling space station?

More people agreeing over one guy probably?

One person's beliefs don't override the majority on this site. I think you're aware of this

I don't agree with 2A either but we are outvoted

The site being a democracy only reaches so far, man. This has been said many many times. Otherwise a bunch of fans can bum-rush a thread with "I agree" replies. On CRTs, it's quality over quantity by a wide margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back