• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyonder (Pre retcon) VS Death of the endless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cropfist said:
Death via mindhax and non-corporeality.
Strongest thing death has mindhaxed? Also, both... aren't exactly physical. The Beyonder's physical form is a construct, proven by Doctor Strange.

if he does why isn't it mentioned in his profile? even if he does have those powers Death still has the better power set, greater knowlage/inteligence and a weakness that, as far as i know, is a nonfactor in this fight were as the beyonders weakness most likely can be exploited with ease by Death.

Delta3000 said:
if he does why isn't it mentioned in his profile? even if he does have those powers Death still has the better power set, greater knowlage/inteligence and a weakness that, as far as i know, is a nonfactor in this fight were as the beyonders weakness most likely can be exploited with ease by Death.
Clearly you have little to no knowledge about beyonder. If you read e comics you would know beyonder never get hurt before. And he's millions times stronger than entire marvel multiverse which include living tribunal.beyonder would literally one punch her

Clearly you have little to no knowledge about beyonder. If you read e comics you would know beyonder never get hurt before. And he's millions times stronger than entire marvel multiverse which include living tribunal.beyonder would literally one punch her
Boiii that wank.

Hellspawn Barbarian said:
Boiii that wank.
seem like you're in denial mode.if you believe a wiki that can edit by some fanboy rather then pure feats + statements then pls don't debate anymore. i can't begin to explain how bad this wiki pages is

3sumrock said:
seem like you're in denial mode.if you believe a wiki that can edit by some fanboy rather then pure feats + statements then pls don't debate anymore. i can't begin to explain how bad this wiki pages is
Then why are you here in this wiki? Go cry somewhere else and take your opinion/wank with you on some other site.

Hellspawn Barbarian said:
3sumrock said:
Then why are you here in this wiki? Go cry somewhere else and take your opinion/wank with you on some other site.
seem like you're the the crying one. why am i here? to destroy and debunk wanker.so it doesn't spread outside this wiki and keep it safe. don't call facts wank.

seem like you're the the crying one. why am i here? to destroy and debunk wanker.so it doesn't spread outside this wiki and keep it safe. don't call facts wank.
Wrong. You are here and destroying yourself that you are not even realizing that. Keep crying.

@ 3sumrock

True i have basically no knowlage of the Beyonder, i also have basically no knowlage of Death of the Endless either; threfore my conclusion is based entirely upon the info in their profiles.

Both irrelivent and false because Death is as strong as he is and the Beyonder is not the strongest character in Marvel.

Death erased Dream and destiny like they're nothing .Dream has several Multiversal feats .Red king used small portion of dreams power to created infinite realities with 3 left intact.

DR destiny in the same story influenced 6 billion universes in Jl classified 35 .

I honestly do not see anything Beyonder can do. Anything Beyonder can do, she can as wel and counter his warping. On top of this, she has the ability to defeat infinite-dimenisonal entities such as the Endless in an leiseurely fashion. She has the edge in honestly everything, including beauty... XD.

okay ... So since the Beyonder was taxed from erasing Marvel's Death, he should most likely lose to Death of the Endless by transitive property. So Death takes this I guess

RoyGundam said:
okay ... So since the Beyonder was taxed from erasing Marvel's Death, he should most likely lose to Death of the Endless by transitive property. So Death takes this I guess
Yep, he killed Death so he'll lose to another one because said other Death managed to remove other abstract concepts with which the Beyonder regularly toyed with. LMAO logic much?

PRB's purpose as a charater is to question these exact abstract concepts and how weaker characters deal with them, by putting others and, a lot of the time, the concepts themselves in extreme predicaments. He is from Beyond, to him these concept hold sentimental value and have 0 sway over his actions because he transends them.

Death of the Endless =/= Marvel Death

Because Death killed Dream and Destiny who are both rated here as High 1-B so I don't know why you're comparing The Endless to Marvel Abstracts.He's from Beyond realm, an infinite dimensional realm same as the Creation that Death will one day claim

Death only dealt with Dream so casually because of how the concepts they embody interact with each other. Trying to apply that to the Beyonder is meaningless, he may as well embody all of them considering his origin. He'd be incredibly more versetile with his approach in the fight.

I don't think Beyonder can erase Death of The Endless when he had trouble erasing a vastly weaker Death and he had to put almost all of his power into the cup.He also said he can't bring Death back after he erased her and he had to sacrifice that guy with him( forgot his name) to bring her back/ turn him into the new Death.Rachel Summers Phoenix also once overload him and when Death die the one who will claim Death is also Death.The Beyonder lacks feat to suggest that he can take down Death while Death have feats casually defeating characters that are High Hyperverse Level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back