• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bewear upgrade or new key/profile

Bewear anime is misleading, it's just this specific Bewear. May as well call it Rocket's Bwear even if it technically aint, at least it denotes the specific bewear opposed to all bewear in the anime.

I agree, not all pikachu in the anime are like that, in fact most arent.

Bobsican said:
Pikachu should be renamed to "Pikachu (Ash's)" in that case.
The thing is that Ash's Pikachu is so recognizable that just by calling the profile Pikachu (Anime), people know that you're talking about Ash's Pikachu.

Yeah, but it's not foolproof at all, like, even the first time when I saw that name I thought "a composite of all Pikachus in the anime", rather than Ash's Pikachu.

Bobsican said:
Yeah, but it's not foolproof at all, like, even the first time when I saw that name I thought "a composite of all Pikachus in the anime", rather than Ash's Pikachu.
That just means you're dumb!

Ironically enough, apart from the Bewear that attack Ash, we never see another Bewear in the anime other than the one that takes care of Team Rocket.

Anime and games are all part of one multiverse, so it's alright to scale between them.

Eh, it seems fine. Never really thought anime Bewear was significant enough for a profile, but there seems to be a lot of people who want it. Make sure to write a note on the profile saying briefly why this Bewear has much higher stats than all other Bewears though.

I honestly think we should make another key, Bewear in the anime is a complete beast and compared to in game bewear, it's crazy how much stronger Mom Bear is.

Eh, it seems like a lot of 4-B Pokemon now

Previously, we had only 4-B Necrozma and Zygarde, but these times have passed

Does anyone know what moves and abilities Bewear has used? I know it has bind, babydoll eyes, double edge, and maybe superpower.

And what non-move P&A it's shown? I believe it's shown flight, water walking, aura (though this could be superpower), rage power, and minor resistance to heat.

Stats would look something like this:

AP: Solar System Level (Easily overpowered Pheramosa, matched Buzzwole's strength, and was overpowering Guzzlord)

Speed: At least Relativistic (at least faster than a normal Bewear) with Massively FTL+ reactions and burst speed (Countered Pheramosa's top speed and crossed a short distance to strike Guzzlord before it could react)

Lifting Strength: Likely at least Class G (able to overpower and throw Guzzlord)

Striking Strength: Solar System Class

Durability: Solar Sustem Level (took numerous strong blows from Guzzlord)

Range: Standard melee range

Stamina: very high (ran across an ocean for three days)

Intelligence: Likely above average (able to figure out and use several pieces of team rocket tech, skilled martial artist and tracker.)

Weakness: Will get injured or flee from battle to protect stufful or the team rocket trio.

i think there are two options

a. we add a bewear anime page as it is a single very powerful bewear

b. we don't add bewear but also delete the 2-C/2-B lucario and the mistery of mew lucario

KukuiForLife really didn't want to delete the lucario, but it's extremely outliery. If it is not an outlier then i demand 6-B pikachu and charizard from anime for beating legendary birds and latios. Tbh Pikachu harming country level pokemon is 10 times more consistent than that one lucario feat.

Let's go with option C.

Make Bewear's profile, and remove the Pokemon 7 Lucario. There is really no justification for that Lucario.

I'm just going to mention that we agreed on Bewear just getting its own profile separate from the "average" species, other options at this point would deserve their own CRT, especially ones that affect other profiles.

Okay. So do you know how to properly apply your conclusions?

Well, it's really simple, just do a 4-B Bewear profile with stats pretty similar to Tapu Koko's.

I can do the profile quickly then ask for help in uploading it afterwards.

Problem with that would be that since this is a specific Bewear, we need to know what moves it's actually used, unlike with the generic Bewear. (Also, it has the other abilities I mentioned above and has lifting strength of being able to push back guzzlord's tentacles mouth things)

Well, for now we can just assume the default powers a Bewear can have (Aka, no GO, Egg Moves or stuff like that), and I'm sure Bewear scales to higher Lifting Strength than the Guzzlord stuff anyways.

That thing is hell of a lot stronger than Class 1, it casually lifts boulders weighing nearly 100 and leaps buildings and can throw Guzzlord and Mecha.

Idk Probably a flat out "At least Class 50, likely Class K"

Should work till a calc happens, I can do a few after the move but it's definitely at least class 50. I'll have to look but the boulder thing is early and I think the building leaping is from the episode where Vulpix hatched? Guzzlord is self explanatory.

In the fight with Guzzlord, when Guzzlord attacked it stopped the attack, and then pushed the tentacle back, so it should be class G.

Blahblah9755 said:
In the fight with Guzzlord, when Guzzlord attacked it stopped the attack, and then pushed the tentacle back, so it should be class G.
that would also scale to buzzwole then as it stalemated her as they pushed against each other's arms

Back