• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Better Tier For Kirby/Kirby Villains Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got nothing. If i find better feats i'll come back.

If anyone else wants to discuss, go ahead.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I will also point out it was not only Kirby who took down Magolor. He had help from Meta-Knight, King Dedede, Bandana Dee, Lor Starcutter (Magolor's ship), and whatever the name of that 4-headed dragon was.
I don't know if my memory fails me but, he had help in the first part of the fight (against the ship) but he was on his own against the later form of Magalor, if I rembmer correctly.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Sorry about that, but Fastsword really does seem biased in his evaluation, going by what ATAI told us above.
I honestly don't know which thing I said made me look biased (I've been simply presenting links leading to the feats), but sorry if I seemed that way, I'm really not.

Lor Starcutter & Landia didn't help in defeating Magolor. The former was manipulated and the second was knocked out cold before the fight began. Mid-battle, it was specifically Kirby who overpowers Magolor's energy shields.

I still firmly believe that Dark Mind has that amount of power. First off, yes, MH didn't show any universal feat mid-battle, but that's no reason to write off his power, as he was confirmed to be a universe creator in few official/reliable source. Let's take ALWL, the final boss of Sonic secret of the rings. No feat he shows mid-battle is remotely close to universe level, yet he was still believed to be on that level according to his statement alone.

I have a question : why does not mnipulating a dimension upside down qualify as 3-A ? Which tier should it logically qualify as in that case ? Few SW characrers have a force potent enough to lift moons, not destroy them, and they're considered moon level because of that.

Seventopia consists of only 7 worlds ? I thought that all the void and galaxies that are in between the colorful worlds are part of Seventopia as well.

Again, Master Hand, in a cameo, is not automatically universal because he created a universe in Smash Bros. The difference between ALWL and AM Master Hand is that ALWL absorbed the power of the things responsible for holding his universe together. Master Hand does nothing to suggest he possesses universal power in AM.

As for Dark Mind, flipping the background of a fight does not equal flipping the whole universe, and it certainly isn't universal.

Seventopia is specifically described as the seven worlds Kirby visits throughout the game. That is what Claycia created, not the rest of the universe.

I think you meant to say that AM MH is different from SSB MH ? It's not the case : "Vacuuming him up will give Kirby the Smash ability, an ability that gives Kirby some of his moves fromSuper Smash Bros. Melee"

Since he's the same MH (he's not a minor cameo, like I said, he's an obligatory boss and a part of the story), and is established to be universe level :

"
Master Hand (or as known as The Hand) is a right hand-like entity who acts as the creator of the Super Smash Bros. universe ..."

"The meaning of his existence is unknown, as are his goals, but he seems to have obtained (and kept hidden) a power that borders on absolute..."

"The mysterious Master Hand is the source of creation in the Smash Bros. universe..."

-From trophies' descriptio

Then I fail to understand why he's not accepted as universe level. And Dark Mind, who made from MH his servant, should be comparable in power. And of course, Dark Mind doesn't only flip the background, he flips the entire mirror dimension (where the fight took place), and when he attempts to flee, we can clearly see the extansion of the battlefield :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_11Ga51K88 (in about 8 : 55)

I see. Thanks for correcting me on that matter.

Well, I did some additional research, and it appears Drawcia is impressive on her own right : http://i.imgur.com/O4ZBhzG.png.
She turned everything around Kirby's world into lifeless drawings, including the entirity of outer space http://giant.gfycat.com/AgedLikableAracari.gif and she even created her own world : http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_of_Drawcia

Kirby, while being nerfed, defeated Drawcia and her soul.

Master Hand, while universal in power, likely did not use the full extent against Kirby in AM. Like how he holds back in Smash, he likely held back against Kirby as well. There's really nothing to suggest universal power by him in any fight against him in Smash or AM, just the trophy descriptions.

Also, for Drawcia, how are you so sure that was the entirety of outer space? Are you sure it wasn't just a part around Popstar in space she corrupted? I haven't played Canvas Curse in forever so I would like to know. Drawcia sees Planet Level to me though based on that.

Also, for Claycia, because she made seven planets an the like, she would be Large Planet+ level or so correct? OR did she create a solar system consisting of seven planets? This is just a question based on earlier comments.

Actually, MH had no apparent reason to hold back : Master Hand was bloodlusted and wanted to defend the last mirror shard (Dark Mind forced him to), he even attacked Kirby as a mid-boss few times before teaming up with Crazy Hand, clearly showing that he really wanted to stop Kirby. Even so, Dark Mind is comparable to him since he was powerful enough to make from MH his mere servant. And the Trophy Description is a genuine source of info for MH (so they're by no means random hyperoles or baseless character statements).

Well, seeing how deep the void her hax affected http://giant.gfycat.com/AgedLikableAracari.gif it's safe to assume her power extands to that much. She even created her own world http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_of_Drawcia.

The matter on Claycia is rather obscure. The story states that Seventopia collects 7 worlds, but the final battle, which also happens in the realm of Seventopia that Claycia created, clearly shows tons of other solar systems. I'm not sure if it's something we're missing or a contradiction in the game.

I honestly don't know which thing I said made me look biased (I've been simply presenting links leading to the feats), but sorry if I seemed that way, I'm really not.

Lor Starcutter & Landia didn't help in defeating Magolor. The former was manipulated and the second was knocked out cold before the fight began. Mid-battle, it was specifically Kirby who overpowers Magolor's energy shields.

I still firmly believe that Dark Mind has that amount of power. First off, yes, MH didn't show any universal feat mid-battle, but that's no reason to write off his power, as he was confirmed to be a universe creator in few official/reliable source. Let's take ALWL, the final boss of Sonic secret of the rings. No feat he shows mid-battle is remotely close to universe level, yet he was still believed to be on that level according to his statement alone.

I have a question : why does not mnipulating a dimension upside down qualify as 3-A ? Which tier should it logically qualify as in that case ? Few SW characrers have a force potent enough to lift moons, not destroy them, and they're considered moon level because of that.

Seventopia consists of only 7 worlds ? I thought that all the void and galaxies that are in between the colorful worlds are part of Seventopia as well.

Flipping A Background\=============/Destroying A Universe

I'm trying to support Kirby here just as much as you, but that "feat" is bollocks.

Exactly. He does seem extremely biased. I will close this discussion as it isn't leading anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back