• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Villain quotes in fiction

What are the best villain quotes in fiction?

I'll start

Grandfather Spider: "Silly Raven, always so predictable, I was wondering how long it would take for her to finally show her hand, I knew you two were the key [...] and now, with this dear child bound to my will, I have access to the answers I seek. Let time be restored, I care not for such trivialities. At long last I have the key to reclaiming my heart, and then, you will witness the power, the glory, the sheer beauty of unlimited chaos" < Love this one, the way he says it is just perfect

OR

"And at long last the inevitable showdown between the forces of light and shadow. It's not so clear cut however, isn't it, tainted one? But battle we must, though, with the sands of time in such a state, I suspect that it will add quite an unpredictable dynamic to this context. Who knows? It might help you win. Of course the chances of defeating a supreme being such as I.... well, they are slim. But come, do your best"

https://youtu.be/irBql6DEQAY?t=1260 (for both)

Your universe is vast to you. Vast in time, vast in space. That's because of the filters through which you perceive it. But I was built with no filters at all, which means I perceive the mish mash which contains all possible universes but which has, itself, no size at all. For me, anything is possible. I am omniscient and omnipotent, extremely vain, and, what is more, I come in a handy self-carrying package.

First, we will eat both of your arms... And then both of your legs, and then we'll eat your FACE right off your head!

You will be this armless... legless, faceless thing, won't you? Rolling down the street...

Like a turd...

In the wind. :)

This is my number one favorite

The presence was waiting for us. It is The End of the Cycle and it has always been waiting for us. Our psionics suddenly speak in unison, a dozen voices in a perfect chorus: "IT IS NOT YET YOUR TIME." A pause. "BUT IT COULD BE."

Nothing more is said, but a bargain has been offered - we know that much. Power, knowledge and wealth beyond measure are ours for the taking.

If we will only bring forth the End.

When you're in business, The Biskit Family Business
There are watchwords you will need to comprehend
Intelligence and obedience
Confidence and allegiance
With a soupçon of clairvoyance at the end
Embrace your inner villainy
Release your inner ignominy
If you don't know what that means then ask a friend

Kha: I'm going to make this very simple for you.

Spock: Captain!

Kha: Your crew for my crew.

Spock: You betrayed us.

Kha: Oh, you are smart, Mr. Spock.

James T. Kirk: Spock, don't...

[Khan knocks him down]

Kha: Mr. Spock, give me my crew.

Spock: What will you do when you get them?

Kha: Continue the work we were doing before we were banished.

Spock: Which as I understand it involves the mass-genocide of any being you find to be less than superior.

Kha: Shall I destroy you, Mr. Spock? Or will you give me what I want?

Spock: We have no transporter capabilities.

Kha: Fortunately, mine are perfectly functional. Drop your shields.

Spock: If I do so I have no guarantee that you will not destroy the Enterprise.

Kha: Well, let's play this out logically then, Mr. Spock. Firstly, I will kill your captain to demonstrate my resolve, then if yours holds I will have no choice but to kill you and your entire crew.

Spock: If you destroy our ship, you will also destroy your own people.

Kha: Your crew requires oxygen to survive, mine does not. I will target your life support systems located behind the aft nacelle. And after every single person aboard your ship suffocates, I will walk over your cold corpses to recover my people. Now, shall we begin?

Spock: ...Lower shields.

Kha: A wise choice, Mr. Spock. I see all 72 torpedoes are still in their tubes. If they're not mine, Commander, I will know it.

Spock: Vulcans do not lie. The torpedoes are yours.

Kha: Thank you, Mr. Spock.

Spock: I have fulfilled your terms. Now fulfill mine.

Kha: Well Kirk, it seems apt to return you to your crew. After all, no ship should go down without her captain.

Back