• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
So I want to know what the best Mind Hax is/are and who uses them.

(Multiple is preferable but not required)

(Also if you could please leave weather or not the mind hax is passive or not it would be appreciated)

Well im not too knowledgable on this but here is what i know:

Lelouch (code geass) has a 2-A mindhax via Geass.

Darth Nihilus has mind hax, which is not exactly potent, but if you see him u'r haxed.

Methuselah also has mind hax, in the "fear" departament which is passive.

@fire the funny thing is reinhard's mind hax >>> Meth's after DI IKABEY. Though its more to looking at lance than bam comparing to passive aura

Disclaimer-Yet another one of Cal's anti hax rants.

Seriously, how can you write this well for any of those people? Autowin buttons are tacky and make for lame conflict and resistances out of nowhere are just as tacky with the addition of being lazy way outs...

Okay, rant over

The real cal howard said:
Seriously, how can you write this well for any of those people? Autowin buttons are tacky and make for lame conflict and resistances out of nowhere are just as tacky with the addition of being lazy way outs...
^ The reason im not knowledgable on mind hax, they pretty much suck, i mean some levels of it are not bad, though it startsbeing when it's "hah u looked at me".

I so wanna create a mind hax typo character now, to literally be likethis and then mind haxing someone then saying "you can't get out of it cus u signed it yourself by making a typo".

Well im not getting to a hax or no hax debate I just wanted to know about the best mind hax.

Don't know about mind hax, but I can give you mind hax resistance.

SCP-1440 has a High 1-B demon residing in his spear whispering sweet nothings into his head on a daily basis.

So technically, the spear has High 1-B mind hax but can only affect the weilder.

It's ironic.

Sir Ovens said:
SCP-1440 has a High 1-B demon residing in his spear whispering sweet nothings into his head on a daily basis.

So technically, the spear has High 1-B mind hax but can only affect the weilder.

It's ironic.
Is that legit or just for fun?

I mean so my friend on discord that keeps msg-ing me every 3 seconds has mind hax? Don't underestimate humans i guess xD.

No, I'm being serious. The spear inflicts mental damage on a High 1-B level.

The SCP Foundation in general has some ridiculous mind hax, mostly in the form of things like the spear, SCP-579, SCP-3125 and a bunch of others

RKGenki said:
Surprised no one mentioned Homulilly's subconsious 2-A mindhax </div>
Shhhhh.

You'll trigger the Vietnam flashbacks.

Sir Ovens said:

It's ironic.
You mean 1-B, right?

Sir Ovens said:
It's getting upgraded.
>getting upgrades

>tfw when no thread

>tfw this has been debated for like 3 months despite like 2 clear infinite dimensional statements

Blank
I know that Weekly and Co. have probably been working on it put it's been like 3 months and i haven't seen much tbh

Dargoo and Weekly are still cleaning up the SCP pages.

I believe once their done, High 1-B can be discussed.

Also, Weekly has made an updated 682 page with all the different extended canons. I'm just waiting for it to be implemented.

Who do you guys think has the biggest difference between actual tier and mind hax tier

Ex: Character A is a tier 9 but has tier 2 mind hax, something like this.

PsychoWarper said:
Who do you guys think has the biggest difference between actual tier and mind hax tier
Ex: Character A is a tier 9 but has tier 2 mind hax, something like this.
i think it's Jill Presto, she is 9-A, but has high 1-B mind manipulation

>Sees Jill Presto

>Sees Jill Presto
simple, make a story about the relations between the gods and their daily life. and make the villans the inner demons of the characters

Disclaimer-Yet another one of Cal's anti hax rants.

Okay, rant over
You really need to get over this...like seriously...

"Seriously, how can you write this well for any of those people?"

Easily, it has been done countless times.

"Autowin buttons are tacky and make for lame conflict and resistances out of nowhere are just as tacky with the addition of being lazy way outs..."

This is blatantly false as many well written stories use these. It's not tacky at all. It is something that happens. "Lame Conflict" thats utter bullshit, many good conflicts come from this. It raises the stakes. "Resistances out of nowhere", these are feats like any other. You seem to have no issue in giving Link or Kirby resistances out of nowhere with no complaints, but now that other characters do it, it's bad. That's what truly pisses me off. It's a double standard.

Get out of the "anti-hax" soapbox. You have many hax characters yourself. Don't hate on other series that have haxed characters, because you refuse to believe they are well written with it all.

Sorry, but that's one thing you do that utterly pisses me off.

Ok, so you guys seem to be handling it well but just in case please no huge arguments or anything like that. Like I said nothing bads happened yet, just make sure to keep things civilized.

What about Demigra? He was able to mindhax Paper Mario and Steve (all 3 of them are tier 2, which is far above Star Wars)!

Back