• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RKGenki said:
Doesn't he have higher dimensional resistances?
the level of his passive mind hax is "every human who has ever existed/will ever exist across infinite universes"

actually, i don't know if that is 4-D hax

Overlord775 said:
RKGenki said:
Doesn't he have higher dimensional resistances?
the level of his passive mind hax is "every human who has ever existed/will ever exist across infinite universes"

actually, i don't know if that is 4-D hax
No, it sin't. It's an extremly potent 3-D one, but not a 4-D one.

In that case Homura's is probably superior

Madoka, on top of being a 2-A abstract concept (with a bullshit-level abstract Existence) with 2-A mind hax resistance, is also composed of every magical girl that has existed and will ever exist in the entire infinite multiverse, so even disregarding the 4-D part hers would be an infinite 3-D mindhax on the same level as his.

The real cal howard said:
Disclaimer-Yet another one of Cal's anti hax rants.

Seriously, how can you write this well for any of those people? Autowin buttons are tacky and make for lame conflict and resistances out of nowhere are just as tacky with the addition of being lazy way outs...

Okay, rant over
Lelouch has an excuse for having pretty terribad range

I don't see how that's Infinite 3D actually. It seems rather a constant mental damage repeated for eternity.

its a bit wonky from my understanding but afaik its something of constantly breaking the person forever via making them reliving their trauma and expand the limit is when they break but it goes on and on

Of course this guy just resists

I know a character that mind haxxed an entire Universe, in which his Universe is bigger than our Universe

Mefre said:
Outer God's passive mind hax is pretty damn OP
yeah but it's not really impressive for their tier (1-A's with 1-A mindhax isn't very impressive, unless it's mindhax affects beings way further into 1-A than it, but the outer gods very obviously don't do that)

ZackMoon1234 said:
I know a character that mind haxxed an entire Universe, in which his Universe is bigger than our Universe
^No I meant this I know who the outer gods are.

^No I meant this I know who the outer gods are.

Ah, sorry about that

Anyways, SCP-053 mindhaxed 682 (who has a 1-B mind but a 3D bosy) into being completely docile, although that was due to her true being being on a level comparable to 682's

Back