• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bergamo downgrade

Well i think Bergamo should be downgraded or rated unknown(with power absorption) because in the latest episode krillin was also able to react and push back Goku's ssb kamehameha and we know that Goku went SSB against bergamo because zeno wanted him to and its it sounds illogical for a 4-B tier to become 3A by absorbing another 4-B tier's power otherwise krillin should also be upgraded in speed and AP as well

Krillin didn't took the Kamehameha head on, Bergamo did, and there were no rules of killing during his match IIRC.

Goku was probably holding back against bergamo i think he should be put unknown i even doubt Goku is universal

Ssr4vegito said:
Goku was probably holding back against bergamo i think he should be put unknown i even doubt Goku is universal
goku not being universal is absurd there is an explanation for his power increase so we cant say goku was holding back.

There will be no downgrades, if Full Power Absorbed Bergamo was not 3-A, he would have not survived (That was his limit) the kaioken kamehameha from Goku, which is 3-A because the Blue Form is superior to the Red Form, which fought Beerus.

Dark649 said:
There will be no downgrades, if Full Power Absorbed Bergamo was not 3-A, he would have not survived (That was his limit) the kaioken kamehameha from Goku, which is 3-A because the Blue Form is superior to the Red Form, which fought Beerus.
Well to be honest Trunks survived a lot of hits from SSR black and Immortal Zamasu, and he didn't go Super Saiyan Rage until very end. That would make SSJ2 Trunks 3-A

Joseph619 said:
Well to be honest Trunks survived a lot of hits from SSR black and Immortal Zamasu, and he didn't go Super Saiyan Rage until very end. That would make SSJ2 Trunks 3-A
We already discussed about this, and we consider these moments as a Heavy PIS, which is normal in Super.

I know, there's no way to tell what's PIS and not PIS in Super since the writers don't write power ups for plot convinience, it's just bad writing.

Honestly, I agree with the OP. Resisting something that didn't even hit you? Kamehamehas aren't known for their blunt impact. And an increase from 4-B to 3-A via power absorption is kinda ludicrous.

The real cal howard said:
Honestly, I agree with the OP. Resisting something that didn't even hit you? Kamehamehas aren't known for their blunt impact. And an increase from 4-B to 3-A via power absorption is kinda ludicrous.
It is as NLF as it gets. I personally think it's one of the dozens of PIS (?) or outlier (?) in Super. Not sure whether PIS or outlier is better applicable here

I never thought he was 3-A but 4-B normally and he can become higher with his Hax after absorbing enough power.

"Resisting something that didn't even hit you?"

It's been a while since I saw that episode, but did he actually not get hit? If so, then he shouldn't have been scaled to begin with.

That said, I'm pretty sure he was temporarily able hold off the blast, which warrants the rating.

The only way that this could be PIS or NLF is if he can't absorb the power of someone of equal or lesser power, outside of that, it seems that most of the people have been stating PIS or NLF for no other reason other than previous examples of NLF with characters with A- Not the same ability, B- Have already demonstrated their limits, unlike this guy.

I would prefer, "4-B, can grow up to 3-A with Power Absorption" or just 4-B and note that his ability can absorb up to that level of power.

Back