• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BEPIS Vs. CONKE

Give whoever named it that a medal. Then change the profile name to it's full name to avoid confusion. Can't wait for "Composite Human fights Thanos"

The Smashor said:
Give whoever named it that a medal. Then change the profile name to it's full name to avoid confusion. Can't wait for "Composite Human fights Thanos"
YOU SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN YOUR WORDS MORE CAREFULLY. ;)

Iapitus The Impaler said:
When I saw a profile was legit called "Thanos (Real World)" I got the most cursed feeling and had no idea what I was about to get. I can say, who ever named the profile that is an absolute mad lad
To be honest I thought it was suppose to pe like that because profiles like Carnotaurus sastrei were titled just "Carnotaurus" ^^; it does seem pretty meme-y now that I think of it and should have thought it through.

Currently checking the true AP and durability of the kid and the humanoid.

Will tell anyone once the data is up. Thanks.

Back