• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0 - 5) Baldi is trying to ban Coca-Cola in his school

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Rules: Battle takes place in Baldi's school. Speed Unrestricted. Otherwise SBA.

The teacher - 0

The student - 5 - Iapitus The Impaler, The Smashor, KLOL506, Jackythejack, Cueio 2020

Camping baldi
vs Coca-Cola Kid - pfp

Just copying and pasting some info:

Baldi

AP = ? (> 18,323 J)

Dura = ? (> 18,323 J)

Speed = 9.8-12.51 m/s

CCK

AP = ~216,576 J

Dura = AP = ~216,576 J

Speed = 4.19 m/s jogging; 9.6089 m/s tackling; 31m/s combat reactions

Like to hear how Baldi's hax is going to change or set the game.

The spacial manip and illusion manip make it hard but I'm pretty sure they won't do enough to actually stop CCK from defeating him. They are mostly used to prevent escape, not for defense. CCK has a pretty consistent stat advantage. Thus, I vote CCK

Yeah. Baldi can one shot somebody who can tank 18,323 J without damage. But I feel like that still isn't enough. CCK FRA.

The Smashor said:
Yeah. Baldi can one shot somebody who can tank 18,323 J without damage. But I feel like that still isn't enough. CCK FRA.
Vote counted

Back