• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BEPIS Vs. CONKE

Bobsican

He/Him
Doing it before someone beats me to it.

Both at 9-B, speed equalized.

The kid: 2 (TurboTriangle601, ZacharyGrossman273)

Metal Slenderma: 8 (The Smashor, KLOL506, Iapitus The Impaler, Crabwhale, Junkoposter, Jasonsith, Cuelo 2020, Genericstickman)

Incon: 0

PepsiMan
Coca-Cola Kid - pfp

Honestly, Coca Cola Kid due to higher AP (216,576 joules compared to Pespiman's 165,112 joule feat.) and some actual skill in combat while Pespiman doesnt. Granted he does have Water Manipulation but that's a bit too unremarkable to make a difference imo.

Anyway, Coca-Cola FRA.

BTW, should I combine bepis and conke and then drink it?

I'd recommend changing the thread name to BEPIS vs CONKE to make it more tempting OwO.

Coca Cola FRA

But Pepsiman might be getting a buff that makes him something like 0.0003 Tons weaker than baseline 9-A.

The revisions haven't been accepted yet. The calc isn't on his profile. But note Pepsiman's Durability is actually quite a bit higher than his AP as of now.

The Smashor said:
The revisions haven't been accepted yet. The calc isn't on his profile. But note Pepsiman's Durability is actually quite a bit higher than his AP as of now.

I checked and CCK's AP is 216,576 Joules while Pepsiman's Durability (Not AP, durability) is 2,941,910.23 Joules. This means Pepsiman is 10x more durable than CCK while only being 2x weaker. My vote goes to Pepsiman.

Change my vote to Pepsiman then, but Conke tastes better IMHO.

Wouldn't Pepsiman's AP scale to his dura since he can trade blows with those capable of harming him?

The Smashor said:
No. Because he dosn't trade blows with anyone.
He did trade blows with people in Fighting Vipers who can break iron fences and fortified glass walls. He himself can send losers flying and break iron fences and fortified glass walls.

He could not break cars and lorry trucks so his AP is not equal to his dura.

Also

Neck-breaking in the movies is blatant Wall level (Calc doesn't take into account the lamina or the muscles, and we still get Street level+ energy for the largest vertebra alone).

I may have to make a profile for the Sun Spot game that was made for 7 Up. Probabaly not gonna be as strong as the others, but it may be worth it just for the memes. He is more toon force oriented than these 2

This really makes me want to make a profile for Kool-Aid Man. And I don't even drink Kool-Aid!

Boomstick: Woah, everybody Pepsi, drink Pepsi! But looks like somebody's been watching too much "Fist of The North Star"!

Wiz: Coca-Cola Kid and Pepsiman matched each other in some suprising ways: They are soft drink mascots, they run through wooden things, they get appearances in video games, and even their "Super Modes" are... kind of lacking.

Boomstick: But Gentleman Pepsi had a couple big things going for him, like his speed. Sure, The kid's fast enough to tag falcons, and his travel speed with tackle is even faster than Florence Griffith-Joyner, but Pepsiman's shown that he's even stupidly faster in combat over and over again.

Wiz: Such as when he dodged private family cars, which can run up to above 60 m/s. He is even able to outru normal speed lorry trucks, which can travel at around 27 m/s. Wrap your noggin around that one.

Boomstick: Coca-Cola Kid's attack potency was greater than Pepsiman's, but the difference in durability was a different story. In fact, when comparing the telephone booth and lorry truck feats, Pepsi was about 12 times tougher than Coca-Cola! But the final nail in The Kid's coffin was their choice of weaponry.

Wiz: The frisbee may keep Pepsiman at a distance for a while and Coca-Cola arguably has short term invulnerability, but it couldn't deal accumulated damage on Pepsiman fast enough. Meanwhile, Pepsiman can summon soft drinks the volume of an adult inside the kid's body - in just 2 seconds. Something Coca-Cola Kid couldn't possibly be prepared to defend against.

Boomstick: Even if you can have skin so tough that you can tank a collision into a crater box or telephone box no problem, it won't save you from being inflated from inside and explode like a swelling balloon.

Wiz: Ultimately, while many of their talents were evenly matched, Pepsiman's speed, durability, and weaponry proved too much for the Coca-Cola Kid.

Boomstick: Yep, Pepsiman is prepared to win. Trust me, I'm not kidding.

Wiz: The winner is Pepsiman.
Pepsiman FRA.

Back