• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs Meliodas (sealed)

• Ben has Master Control
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Speed equalized
  • Ben start as swampfire
  • High 6-B keys are used
  • Fight start at 10 meters of distance from each other
  • High 5-A and Low 2-C Aliens aren't allowed
  • Morals are off

Ben : 1

Meliodas : 1

Last edited:
Not sure tbh, Mel has the skill advantage in CQC while Ben has versatility.

Which Ben is this anyway?

And what do you mean "Speed equalized when Ben is transformed"

Is Ben starting as a human and not equalized in speed? If so, couldn't Mel blitz him due to the starting distance and Ben being unable to react?

Shouldn't that be added in the Profile (Ben's and the Omnitrix's) as Instinctive Reaction with Omnitrix Failsafe?
yeah that's true, but they do take into account the fail save transformation speed.

Anyway after a some time to think I say ben wins. Since morals are off, ben will go goop and crush meliodas, if that doesn't work then he goes echo echo then duplicates a lot then he goes into a relatively more powerful alien. Aliens like goop, ghost freak, clockwork, and gravattack are all capable of killing meliodas.

Would that be affected by speed equalization? Because in my understanding, Ben would have athlete level speed, and MFTL+ reaction speed with Omnitrix Failsafe

Omg this brings me back... so quick backstory I debated a guy on Ben vs Wrath Meliodas for 6 months and then decided to join VSBW (to do upgrades I still didn't do yet). So eh needless to say I got some input on this thread, although kinda pre-occupied for the moment.

Also just let Ben start as an alien and then equalize speed, to avoid the needless bickering about speed, something that shouldn't matter in a speed equal match.

Also @Bleach big surprise but the Omnitrix page is outdated, not sure if tech counts as instinctive reaction though. It also only activates when Ben's about to die so it's calculative reaction, not instinctive. And whether it's affected by speed equal is up in the air, it shouldn't really though (or at least keep it's relative speed difference) due to reasons having to do with the Ultimatrix transformation.

Meliodas has resistance to heat and has superior combat to swampfire, ben switches to echo echo duplicates to like 10 clones and transforms each one to powerful aliens. Ghost freak, Gravattack, clockwork, and goop are all capable of killing meliodas. Meliodas clones have their power split, full counter is useless and regen is pretty weak. Ben has a lot of win conditions such as goop crushing him, meliodas can't touch ghostfreak, gravattack can incapacitate. Clockwork is just broken lmao. So yeah I think ben wins here.

Wrath meliodas is effectively bloodlusted and spams massive black fire and darkness attacks. What exactly does Ben do to that?

Not in wrath. With Lostvayne.

7-A for the verse comes from upscaling from a 7-B+ calc or wtv, and Meliodas fodderized the baseline mountain level Albion. Casually diced his arm into 6 or 7 pieces. He can them amp with Wrath.

Not in wrath. With Lostvayne.

7-A for the verse comes from upscaling from a 7-B+ calc or wtv, and Meliodas fodderized the baseline mountain level Albion. Casually diced his arm into 6 or 7 pieces. He can them amp with Wrath.
Well the AP difference shouldn't be that big then considering Ben aliens scales to Diamondhead who is way above 352 Meg

Cool so one ben can take attacks from meliodas so say echo echo makes 10 bens all the same power level. Then you have a variety of powerful aliens like ghost freak who I think meliodas can't touch I think, and meliodas' darkness can actually make ghost freak stronger since he gets stronger in darkness plus meliodas isn't resistant to stuff like possession. Ben has too many win conditions I still think he wins.

Back