• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs Meliodas (sealed)

This is something i've always had an issue with, but Meliodas should be able to interact with souls. Even fodder demons can take the souls out of people's bodies, hold them in their hands, and bite into them.

Ghost freak isn't a soul, he's made of a special something I forgot the name of but anyway his ability is to go intangible and is a living creature and not dead.

This is something i've always had an issue with, but Meliodas should be able to interact with souls. Even fodder demons can take the souls out of people's bodies, hold them in their hands, and bite into them.
Ghost freak isn't really a soul, he is a living creature that can go intangible and possess bodies and even destroy their souls

not sure if tech counts as instinctive reaction though. It also only activates when Ben's about to die so it's calculative reaction, not instinctive.
I mean Gaara from Naruto has Instinctive Reaction with his Sand with this description "Gaara's sand will protect him independently from his will"

Morals off...? Oh come on, I was looking forward to this fight..

Clockwork time travel kills him or time stops and time beam to the face after it to de-age him. Big Chill freezes from the inside out and it should work on people who can survive in space for some amount of time, Ghostfreak possesses. Question though, does the darkness inside Meliodas’ body prevent their intangibility from working (default assumption based on intangibility page saying this: “However, this does not necessarily allow the user to phase through immaterial energy-based attacks”)?

Can Meliodas full counter non-magical attacks? Can Meliodas’ magic work on intangible beings (by default, same as above) and to give further context, the substance of magic in Ben 10 (mana) does in fact work on an intangible Big Chill (likely) but not on Ghostfreak.

Feedback points at Meliodas and absorbs all his magic and darkness, the latter is because of corrodium corrupting the earth and turning it dark I guess. Corrodium is made by the Big Bang just like everything else and feedback absorbed the Big Bang.

Terraspin has a mana immunity but I assume it only works on magic and not darkness. I could probably argue it to work on Revenge Counter, although not a certainty since that’s probably a high 7-A attack. Then again he currently still has mana immunity on his page. Chromastone can also absorb magic btw.

NRG’s radiation could give Meliodas trouble as well I guess.

Now for Meliodas: His hellfire preventing regen is definitively a pain and his wall of darkness is OP as well. I could argue higher amounts of regen for the Omnitrix though. Meliodas’ LS is also better than Ben’s

Is it true that Lostvayne can cut through pretty much any sword in the show?

Is Meliodas’ poison resistance good enough to stop Swampfire’s sleeping gas?

Oh and then there’s another argument based on Gen Rex, but I’ll hold off on that for now.

Also Ben’s strongest aliens are unscathed by 352 megatons and the mid-tiers scale under them.

Cool so one ben can take attacks from meliodas so say echo echo makes 10 bens all the same power level. Then you have a variety of powerful aliens like ghost freak who I think meliodas can't touch I think, and meliodas' darkness can actually make ghost freak stronger since he gets stronger in darkness plus meliodas isn't resistant to stuff like possession. Ben has too many win conditions I still think he wins.
Split personalities so no.

Swampfire can hurt Vilgax with his fire, who is unscathed by some of Heatblast’s and Alan Albright’s strongest heat attacks. With 10 year-old HB (and probably 6-year old) being capable of going supernova hot, so Meliodas’ heat resistance might not cut it depending on what’s better: hellfire vs supernova heat.

In the episode “Duped” Ben’s personalities got split (after he pulled the echo echo trick) into smart one, angry one and lazy one. Making them completely out of sync in combat, so Ben will not try that stunt again.

Alright. Ben can still crush with goop since the starting distance is so small, ghost freak offs meliodas too, clockwork is completely broken etc. I vote ben.

Now that Ben 10 Classic continuity has been downgraded to Tier 8 I suppose this match can't take place anymore unless if we take Reboot aliens into consideration.

Back