• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs. Steven Universe

Ben is limited to original series aliens. Steven has access to Rose's arsenal and all current powers, but not Lion. The battle takes place in Beach City.

Round 1: Ben has limited time in alien form, and has to wait a few minutes between forms.

Round 2: Ben can switch forms at will.

Round 3: Same as round 2, but the battle takes place in Rose's room.

Are any of the original aliens powerful enough to get through his multi-continent level shields?

WeeklyBattles said:
Are any of the original aliens powerful enough to get through his multi-continent level shields?
I guess that depends on if Way Big counts as an original series alien, or not. He was introduced in a special so IDK.

Huh, i always considered the 'original' aliens as anything before Cannonbolt and Wildvine, but if we're going by any alien from the original series including Way Big then Ben should win, at least for now. If Way Big isn't included then stalemate.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
WeeklyBattles said:
I guess that depends on if Way Big counts as an original series alien, or not. He was introduced in a special so IDK.
Well, the special was released under the original Ben 10 brand (Not Alien Force or anything else), so it probably counts.

Assuming this is pre-Ghostfreak becoming its own entity (I mean, he got him back eventually after rescanning Zs'Skayr, but still), then yeah. That'd be pretty helpful.

AlsoGhostfreakisbestalien.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, would Upchuck be able to melt through and/or eat Steven's bubble shield?
I don't know. I would assume not, especially since the Gem Warship couldn't even scratch it.

And if worst comes to worst, he can always make another one, though it does tire him out, as of now.

WeeklyBattles said:
Well, would Upchuck be able to eat the bubble?
Probably? Though doesn't Steven usually use the regular shield if he needs to be moving around and not just tanking attacks from a stationary source?

Another thing, would Ben have the ability to change between aliens or is he restricted to one alien at a time with a time limit and a recharge point in between?

WeeklyBattles said:
Another thing, would Ben have the ability to change between aliens or is he restricted to one alien at a time with a time limit and a recharge point in between?
That's a good question. I'm going to suggest he can switch between alien forms, although maybe the distinction is worth an extra round?

I'll note that as far as using Ghostfreak to circumvent the shields, Rose's arsenal includes the light cannons, which should counter him. Whether they'd stop Way Big or not is another question entirely, though.

Well the reason i asked was because i remember he could swith between aliens but i believe he lost the ability to as well. If he inle has a set amount of time, unless he uses Way Big or Ghostfreak right off the bat, Steven can outlast him and take him out when the Omnitrix resets.

Oh yeah, he would have those wouldn't he? Though wasn't it only Zs'Skayr who took damage from light? Way Big should be able to tank the Light Cannons without a problem.

WeeklyBattles said:
Well the reason i asked was because i remember he could swith between aliens but i believe he lost the ability to as well. If he inle has a set amount of time, unless he uses Way Big or Ghostfreak right off the bat, Steven can outlast him and take him out when the Omnitrix resets.
Oh yeah, he would have those wouldn't he? Though wasn't it only Zs'Skayr who took damage from light? Way Big should be able to tank the Light Cannons without a problem.
Although Ben as Ghostfreak wasn't harmed by light itself, I think it's still fair to assume light-based weaponry would still hurt him, at least in the sense that magic hurts Superman (i.e. he has no resistance, because why would a form based on an alien that's weak to light have a resistance to it?).

Here's another hypothetical I didn't think of when I initially created this thread: What if the battle takes place in Rose's room? I think I'll put that down as round 3.

Light doesn't harm Ghostfreak since he has a sun shield to protect him, it was only when Zs'Skayr (The real Ectonurite) went into sunlight that he was harmed, since he didn't have the shielding the Omnitrix provided.

The Everlasting said:
Light doesn't harm Ghostfreak since he has a sun shield to protect him, it was only when Zs'Skayr (The real Ectonurite) went into sunlight that he was harmed, since he didn't have the shielding the Omnitrix provided.
Oh, I didn't realize. It's been a while. But how much protection does that provide? Is it just enough to withstand sunlight, or would it allow him to stand up against the light cannons?

I mean, with Ghostfreak, it's one or the other. It's either he's not affected by light given on him or he burns to a crisp.

Franly I don't see why concentrated light would be different, though intangibility is also an option.

So either Ben goes Way Big or Ghostfreak off the bat and wins, Ben can switch between aliens and either tires himself out or changes to Way Big/Ghostfreak and wins, or he changes into an alien that can't defeat Steven but can't change and Steven outlasts him.

Little Jackie Papercut wrote
That's a good question. I'm going to suggest he can switch between alien forms, although maybe the distinction is worth an extra round?

I'll note that as far as using Ghostfreak to circumvent the shields, Rose's arsenal includes the light cannons, which should counter him. Whether they'd stop Way Big or not is another question entirely, though.

Diamond head can redirect light and is very durable and creates crystals anywhere he choses.

Back