• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Green Lantern REMATCH (4-8-1)

I gotta fix Hal’s Power and Abilities section real soon cuz Green Lanterns vs Ben’s standard aliens shouldn’t be debatable

Anyway, my vote needs to be fixed to incon. I said match might can go anywhere depending on first moves and all. Didn't that Ben will win.

PH WAIT THE SHIT. Omnitrix is merged with Ben's DNA so it's not just Ben's device but his literal body part. Yeah, ring is not doing it

PH WAIT THE SHIT. Omnitrix is merged with Ben's DNA so it's not just Ben's device but his literal body part. Yeah, ring is not doing it

That doesn't change much? Like I said, Ben is gonna transform to an Alien as a starting move. And Hal will attack said Alien, not the watch. And secondly, the ring is obviously gonna find that all those million DNAs are in his watch and not in Ben himself. If the watch functions just like a part of Ben then the ring could easily differentiate between the two like organs or body parts

wait
does it even matter if i restrict alien x or not
Alien X stomps here.

So since Ring gonna attack based on analysing his DNA, it gonna have to use Multi+ attack considering Omnitrix, Ben's literal body part. Voting Ben.
That doesn't change much? Like I said, Ben is gonna transform to an Alien as a starting move. And Hal will attack said Alien, not the watch. And secondly, the ring is obviously gonna find that all those million DNAs are in his watch and not in Ben himself. If the watch functions just like a part of Ben then the ring could easily differentiate between the two like organs or body parts
It changes everything. Since I was holding back on things due to "body + device" argument, because of being not sure of myself about such statement of Omnitrix Merging with Ben's DNA I was uncertain over many levels but Ring being like that is crazy. Not just DNA analysis but that Omnitrix even if part of literal DNA different than Ben and millions of DNA distinction. I don't just doubt it but I can't believe such extraordinary stuff. I gotta vote Ben now that I know it's beyond Hal without such level of precision feat.

Another point is Omnitrix always gives ben right Alien even if he wants something else, so he won't transform into a brute force alien. I'm so dumb duh.

It also explains how Omnitrix transformed Ben into Alien X when Ben asked Omnitrix to give him a Alien so that "they all get out of here alive". It wasn't a failsafe but Omnitrix itself did the job.

Also gave him Ghostfreak even when Ben was looking for another Alien. Funny enough, Ghostfreak turned out to be a right Alien since he can survive life force absorption.

Another point is Omnitrix always gives ben right Alien even if he wants something else,
there have been several instances where the Omnitrix (Ben's failsafe device) malfunctioned or was tampered with, resulting in Ben transforming into the wrong alien form.

1. "Secrets" (Ben 10: Alien Force): In this episode, Ben's Omnitrix malfunctions due to interference from a mysterious entity, causing him to transform into random aliens uncontrollably. This malfunction leads to some humorous and chaotic situations as Ben struggles to regain control of his transformations.
  2. "Gwen 10" (Ben 10): In an alternate reality depicted in this episode, Gwen Tennyson finds the Omnitrix instead of Ben. However, due to her inexperience and lack of understanding of how the Omnitrix works, she accidentally triggers random transformations, resulting in her turning into unexpected aliens.
  3. "The Visitor" (Ben 10: Alien Force): In this episode, a malfunctioning Plumber's badge causes Ben's Omnitrix to mix up alien DNA, resulting in him transforming into hybrids of different aliens. These hybrid forms cause confusion and difficulty for Ben as he tries to control his abilities.
  4. "Secret of the Omnitrix" (Ben 10): In the original series movie, the Omnitrix begins to self-destruct, causing Ben to transform into random aliens against his will. This leads to a race against time to find the Omnitrix's creator and stop the self-destruction process.
☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

there have been several instances where the Omnitrix (Ben's failsafe device) malfunctioned or was tampered with, resulting in Ben transforming into the wrong alien form.

1. "Secrets" (Ben 10: Alien Force): In this episode, Ben's Omnitrix malfunctions due to interference from a mysterious entity, causing him to transform into random aliens uncontrollably. This malfunction leads to some humorous and chaotic situations as Ben struggles to regain control of his transformations.
  2. "Gwen 10" (Ben 10): In an alternate reality depicted in this episode, Gwen Tennyson finds the Omnitrix instead of Ben. However, due to her inexperience and lack of understanding of how the Omnitrix works, she accidentally triggers random transformations, resulting in her turning into unexpected aliens.
  3. "The Visitor" (Ben 10: Alien Force): In this episode, a malfunctioning Plumber's badge causes Ben's Omnitrix to mix up alien DNA, resulting in him transforming into hybrids of different aliens. These hybrid forms cause confusion and difficulty for Ben as he tries to control his abilities.
  4. "Secret of the Omnitrix" (Ben 10): In the original series movie, the Omnitrix begins to self-destruct, causing Ben to transform into random aliens against his will. This leads to a race against time to find the Omnitrix's creator and stop the self-destruction process.
☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️
dude this is only valid for previous series omniverse this situation has been fixed

Yeah Omnitrix got broken or smth. The randomisation barrier in omniverse was set by Ben himself yet. He's still standing thanks to Omnitrix. Omnitrix knows Ben more than he knows himself.

Tbh you guys should wait Emirp´s response before voting on anyone
He responded that ring will be able to know Ben and Omnitrix are different and only analize ben to attack which i disagree with due to no feat for such precision of DNA level distinction or smth (it's a weird homing type ability) Not to mention Omnitrix being literal part of Ben's DnA will only make it impossible unless ofc, it has some high level of precision casually while attacking that I'm not aware of.

And the arguments itself from second page were on assumption that Ben will turn into a brute force alien but now that we know it's not the case due to Omnitrix function. Most of the discussion till now seems to be in vain.

Is this new 52 or post crisis?
Via SBA, this is Rebirth Hal Jordan.

So since Ring gonna attack based on analysing his DNA, it gonna have to use Multi+ attack considering Omnitrix, Ben's literal body part. Voting Ben.

It changes everything. Since I was holding back on things due to "body + device" argument, because of being not sure of myself about such statement of Omnitrix Merging with Ben's DNA I was uncertain over many levels but Ring being like that is crazy. Not just DNA analysis but that Omnitrix even if part of literal DNA different than Ben and millions of DNA distinction. I don't just doubt it but I can't believe such extraordinary stuff. I gotta vote Ben now that I know it's beyond Hal without such level of precision feat.
What? Why exactly would all of the omnitrix be mixed up with the alien that Ben is using? That seems extremely odd when Ben supposedly turns into a different Alien by altering his DNA to that alien. By that logic, base Ben would have all of his Alien's powers because he has the DNA of all of his aliens inside him. Has there ever been an instance where Ben was scanned and the alien showed multiple DNA.

Yeah Omnitrix got broken or smth. The randomisation barrier in omniverse was set by Ben himself yet. He's still standing thanks to Omnitrix. Omnitrix knows Ben more than he knows himself.
I doubt the omnitrix would act similarly like when it did when Feedback was holding back the big bang. These are very separate situations. Plus Ben has master control in here. Meaning any Alien he'd pick would be of his choice. That would be contradictory to the Omnitrix choosing an Alien for him.

What? Why exactly would all of the omnitrix be mixed up with the alien that Ben is using? That seems extremely odd when Ben supposedly turns into a different Alien by altering his DNA to that alien. By that logic, base Ben would have all of his Alien's powers because he has the DNA of all of his aliens inside him. Has there ever been an instance where Ben was scanned and the alien showed multiple DNA.
Yeah, DNA alteration takes place because Omnitrix is the one that's joint with his DNA as stated in the scan+ it's not odd for machines to be connected with ppls molecular to DNA structure in the verse, we have rex.

I doubt the omnitrix would act similarly like when it did when Feedback was holding back the big bang. These are very separate situations. Plus Ben has master control in here. Meaning any Alien he'd pick would be of his choice. That would be contradictory to the Omnitrix choosing an Alien for him.
Omnitrix will always do whatever it takes for Ben safety, even if going against it, a Tier 2 guy near who wanna fight you is not a good call ya? It turned ben into ghostfreak when he was hoping for smth else, by hoping i mean he wanted it no matter what but Omnitrix just kept one Alien above no matter how much he scrolls. Ben turned into Alien X to survive Annhilargh, Ben turned into Humungausaur to fight Crashhopper was as well a decision Omnitrix made.

Yeah this match itself was interesting one considering I got some stuff out of it but this match has already hit the grace but votes just ain't updated.

Back