• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

I find it funny how this verse was not an abhorrent mess and everybody was fine with its existence before this thread
Anyway, many verses are abhorrent messes, we just have to be consistent. I don't see why this verse should get deleted.

Yes, it is better if you just focus on rescaling it from other calculations, so it turns more reliable.

Yeah guess Mav debunked my argument then... 7-B and at least 7-B it is I think. Maybe we’ll find some better feats later.

Yeah guess Mav debunked my argument then... 7-B and at least 7-B it is I think. Maybe we’ll find some better feats later.
Well I guess it is what it is then...I gave everything I had it just doesn't work.
I highly doubt anything else will even come close to the feats that got yeeted in this CRT but if anyone is curious
Ben 10 Reboot is officially Ending. It's final two movies will take place together next month in April 2021
Movies are Ben Gen 10 (Featuring Crossover & Return of Generator Rex) and Alien X- Tinction (Which will feature the return of Alien X).

Well, since high 6-A and 5-C have been rejected, all the aliens should be 7-B while the heavy hitters should be at least 7-B because Gax.
That is probably fine. Thank you for helping out.

Is somebody willing to apply it?

Thank you. I appreciate the help.

As usual, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Also, if you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Heatblast

Tier: 7-B, higher when Omni-Enhanced, higher in Omni-kix Armor and Omni-Naut Armor | At least 7-B, likely higher | At least 7-B, likely higher

can someone fix this error on the heatblast page, the separate keys are supposed to be their omni-Enhanced/naut/kix variants, but their first key mentions them too

Okay. Thank you for the information.

How are the statistics updates going Maverick_Zero_X?

Okay. Thank you very much for helping out. I think that somebody mentioned elsewhere that Kevin Levin was still not updated though, so please take a look at that.

That actually reminds of Tier 4 Saitama by inflating the Serious Punch calculation using inverse-square-law.

I agree with AKM that the calculation is not accurate, even ignoring the curvature thing, having a 5-C via water splash that didn't severely affected entire planet would be at minimun highly questionable to use.
Since Humungousar performed his splash in the water and it didn't effect the Earth it seems fair to not use it but he actually performs in on Earth as well
Humungousar splash if very powerful and can effect 2:40 cause a lot of damage and clearned the show off of all the Mountains in the background as well as the Mountain that was used and hired for skating by Billy Billions in that episode, to the point everyone in the show recognizes it as powerful, Idk if this is a convincing evidence but that proof his splash are powerful.

Last edited:
Since Humungousar performed his splash in the water and it didn't effect the Earth it seems fair to not use it but he actually performs in on Earth as well
Humungousar splash if very powerful and can effect 2:40 cause a lot of damage and clearned the show off of all the Mountains in the background as well as the Mountain that was used and hired for skating by Billy Billions in that episode, to the point everyone in the show recognizes it as powerful, Idk if this is a convincing evidence but that proof his splash are powerful.
This would need a calculation of its own.

Back