• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

Alright so main topic High 6-A to 5-C
Now .. normally it this was one 5-C feat it would've been outlier but we got 2 feats that are 5 -C, performed by Cannonbolt and Humungosaur. So I believe they should be upgraded.

@Greenshifter Can you clear this
1-Weather manipulation for Shock Rock
2-Low 5-B Shock Rock (with Revival, since High Override can revive them) and Immortality (Type 3) (regen user?)
3-Density manipulation for Slapback
4-Hypnosis resistence
5-Mind control resistance and 2
6-Possession resistance
7-Alien X in Reboot and All Dna pods
8-Low 5-B Omnitrix: For reverting Earth back
9-All Omni-Kix and Omni-Naut forms aliens to get:
  • (Can Project, Refract, Redirect, Reflect and Absorb Energy) since the following has shown to do so with that armor:
  • Diamondhead, Humungousar, Rath so I believe all of those Omni-Naut and Omni-Kix should have this since it comes from the same armor.
10- Jetray is fast enough to catch up to a train which moves Faster than Time
11- Flight speed of all Omni-Naut forms: Calculation
12- Shock Rock Class G
13- Omnitrix self defense ?

Last edited:
I was going to add it, but AntiVilgax has so many abilities that I deliberately avoided doing it and chose to add Alien V first when adding stuff to Reboot Vilgax

Last edited:
rest of the 10 negative aliens of kevins who are ben's aliens forms, Their abilites needed to be added to antivilgax, Which I have. Only thing left if is there an ability you believe has gone unnoticed and think should be given to him out all 10 aliens then you can mention below, we'll discuss.

Last edited:
@Greenshifter Can you clear this
1-Weather manipulation for Shock Rock
2-Low 5-B Shock Rock (with Revival, since High Override can revive them) and Immortality (Type 3) (regen user?)
3-Density manipulation for Slapback
4-High 5-A slapback
5-Mind control resistance and 2
6-Possession resistance
7-Alien X in Reboot and All Dna pods
8-Low 5-B Omnitrix: For reverting Earth back
9-All Omni-Kix and Omni-Naut forms aliens to get:
  • (Can Project, Refract, Redirect, Reflect and Absorb Energy) since the following has shown to do so with that armor:
  • Diamondhead, Humungousar, Rath so I believe all of those Omni-Naut and Omni-Kix should have this since it comes from the same armor.
10- Jetray is fast enough to catch up to a train which moves Faster than Time
11- Flight speed of all Omni-Naut forms: Calculation
1. Could be AP instead of an ability I think
2. This might imply that Shock Rock “summoning” High Override could destroy the earth. Not sure if this is High 6-A or 5-B but it ain’t Low 5-B.
3. Scans?
4. I think that’s a scan for hypnosis resistance... which is fine.
5. Yes, how big is High Override’s armada? Also maybe Supernatural willpower for this?
6. Think it’s mind control rather than possession no?
7. ? Don’t think this warrants anything.
8. Hmm, could just be a side-effect of Vilgax detransforming?
9. Seems fine
10. Immeasurable speed Jetray, looks fine... jk, maybe this is speed of light tho? Doesn’t really explain how base Ben can move in frozen time?
11. Looks fine, you sure Omni-Naut Jet Ray isn’t faster than the other Omni-Naut forms?

Alright, Now that's we got your opinion on all of this Firestorm can you further elaborate on things Greenshifter just mentioned, which ones your seem to agree and disagree with.
11- Sonitrain was used, Ben, Kevin and LaGrange all moved inside the train which is fine however jetray was able to catch up to.

Last edited:
Alright so about Class G
1- Shock Rock mostly absorbs energy to boosts himself up (However he immediately saw the ship flying and Without absorbing any form energy he flew towards the ship and performed the feat)
-he can go higher with more amount of energy absorbed
2- Calced result is 812244930 111 (Class G) and to get Class T you need 10^12

so can we go over this like:

"At least Class G, higher with energy absorption. Possibly/Likely Class T with energy absorption"

Or this,

"Varies. At least Class G up to Class T with energy absorption"

Regarding 10- Jetray is fast enough to catch up to a train which moves Faster than Time
the feat seems to be a similar feat to
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Metro_Man who was able to

Last edited:
Pretty sure Shock Rock’s LS got yeeted. Someone should preferably calc the stone golem feat.

Also base Ben was also stuck in stopped time so it’s not really pure speed I think.

Omni-Kix Diamondhead feat description"
oUgfVP0.png

Video link 2:00 Timestamp
-What is this ability called, Limited- Immortality Type 6, Duplication, Possession ?

Last edited:
I'm trying to think of another character with a similar ability to that.
I'm pretty sure
it's NOT 7:28 The War Hammer Titan's remote control consciousness (And war hammer can Not switch consciousness at will during the battle)

It could possibly be a similar power of what Jake from Adventure time did here Time Stamp 1:30 being Body Puppetry
But since Diamondhead already has Immortality Type 1 and 2 so I'll learn towards Type 6

Last edited:
1-Omni-Kix Slapback get's resistance to Sound manipulation
(Omni-Kix Slapback we able to tank an amplified attack from Lord Decibal)
2-Kevin's Bashmouth (Pretty much a negative Rath, was able to counter his sound attack with his own scream, does that give him anything a resistance?)

Last edited:
Shock Rock fire attacks resistance and Immortality Type 3 via Regen.
@Greenshifter what's your opinion on him getting Type 3

Green also said that Gax should scale to weaker aliens like Xlr8 and should be High 6-A or 5-C (since mere fraction Dna statement from Vilgax doesn't add up)

Last edited:
@Firestorm808

What are the conclusions here so far? Would it help if I ask some other staff members to come here and help you out?