• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

Probably cause only appeared for a single episode and Gax doesn't scale to anyone maybe that hold his upgrade back (No upgrade pun)

Last edited:
Green and others had a conversation the other day about this we mention that Vilgax stating that Gax is a mere fraction statement
" that's not really how dna works. If I have a fraction of a normal human's dna that doesn't mean a fraction of the strength. “Should be at least as strong as Ben’s weaker aliens such as XLR8”
That's all.

Last edited:
Can we then first decide is 5-C being accepted or not ? (Because of it entire versus match up are on hold)
also @Firestorm808 your second calculation result is 4.79808E+28 which is 11 exatons (which you've accidently wrote high 6-A)
so there we go, we have 2 feats which are 5-C

Last edited:
Regarding High Override, I would say At least High 6-A, likely higher. Possibly 5-B with Fulas II.

Class M has been accepted
5-C is Cannonbolt splash
Please ask @Greenshifter and @Starbrand_Fan for Gax upgrade
Also give input on Type 3 Immortality for Shock Rock
The splash is getting revised it seems. Guess 6-B is just supporting evidence then.

I'm not sure on the immortality but that's more because I find it pointless for immortality type 3 to exist since regen already covers that.

Ben wouldn't like Gax nearly as much as he did if he weren't at least comparable in strength to XLR8.

Regarding High Override, I would say At least High 6-A, likely higher. Possibly 5-B with Fulas II.
As for High Override we have 3 options + 1 bonus for regular Fulmini:

1) Shock Rock when amped by High Override can destroy the earth: this is how Ben 10 wiki sees it (not that this matters too much), this would probably scale to Vilgax (low 5-B+ via downscaling, assuming High Override gave Shock Rock enough energy to blow up the planet) and from there to everyone else. High Override and Ben's alien fusion scale above amped Shock Rock.

2) Shock Rock can destroy the earth by virtue of summoning High Override with the summoning part sorta happening in the show (same scan as above): This would make High Override (at peak) and Ben's alien fusion 5-B. Now as a bonus there's this scan which implies that High Override can only planet bust through his army and I don't think it's his entire army or else he'd only be able to planet bust once in his life, so I think it's safe to assume the High Override that fought Ben's alien fusion can planet bust since he absorbed the power of a decent chunk of his army and has very likely harvested the energy of other planets previously. This means we could scale individual Fulmini to the planet bust (planet bust/size of army) if we know the size of (a part) of his army, similar to Green Lantern scaling.

3) Shock Rock can destroy the earth by virtue of summoning High Override but completely references the events that happened in the show with the army appearing and the harvesting of the energy of the planet (but then again the energy of the harvest probably goes to High Override so this might be the same as 2, assuming absorbing the energy of a planet is actually 5-B)

I don't know how Fulmas II comes into play here though, on Ben 10 wiki it says that it can destroy a planet by shooting an omni-enhanced energy beam, has this been shown or stated somewhere and if so then why only a possibly rating?

@DemonicDude You applied stuff on the page that isn't accepted yet such as amped Shock Rock being capable of destroying a planet. Technically your rating is still right (at least High 6-A) but your justification is wrong.

I'm open to possibly ratings on the stuff where there is doubt btw.

Last edited:
Also, what type of help do you need here? It would help so I know which members to call.

Response to High Override scaling to 5-B

The splash is getting revised it seems. Guess 6-B is just supporting evidence then.

I'm not sure on the immortality but that's more because I find it pointless for immortality type 3 to exist since regen already covers that.

Ben wouldn't like Gax nearly as much as he did if he weren't at least comparable in strength to XLR8.

As for High Override we have 3 options + 1 bonus for regular Fulmini:

1) Shock Rock when amped by High Override can destroy the earth: this is how Ben 10 wiki sees it (not that this matters too much), this would probably scale to Vilgax (low 5-B+ via downscaling, assuming High Override gave Shock Rock enough energy to blow up the planet) and from there to everyone else. High Override and Ben's alien fusion scale above amped Shock Rock.

2) Shock Rock can destroy the earth by virtue of summoning High Override with the summoning part sorta happening in the show (same scan as above): This would make High Override (at peak) and Ben's alien fusion 5-B. Now as a bonus there's this scan which implies that High Override can only planet bust through his army and I don't think it's his entire army or else he'd only be able to planet bust once in his life, so I think it's safe to assume the High Override that fought Ben's alien fusion can planet bust since he absorbed the power of a decent chunk of his army and has very likely harvested the energy of other planets previously. This means we could scale individual Fulmini to the planet bust (planet bust/size of army) if we know the size of (a part) of his army, similar to Green Lantern scaling.

3) Shock Rock can destroy the earth by virtue of summoning High Override but completely references the events that happened in the show with the army appearing and the harvesting of the energy of the planet (but then again the energy of the harvest probably goes to High Override so this might be the same as 2, assuming absorbing the energy of a planet is actually 5-B)

I don't know how Fulmas II comes into play here though, on Ben 10 wiki it says that it can destroy a planet by shooting an omni-enhanced energy beam, has this been shown or stated somewhere and if so then why only a possibly rating?

@DemonicDude You applied stuff on the page that isn't accepted yet such as amped Shock Rock being capable of destroying a planet. Technically your rating is still right (at least High 6-A) but your justification is wrong.

I'm open to possibly ratings on the stuff where there is doubt btw.
and Reboot aliens going to 5-C

Both splashes calc has been accepted, what would the new tiering be for the Reboot verse is everyone who is high 6-A goes to 5-C ? or remain High 6-A with Humungousar splash calc

First, whatever ability addition should be added to the OP.

Second, I guess 5-C or High 6-A B10 Reboot is fine? If its consistent and is not contradicted by the narrative (Like for example, needing to escape a explotion that at best will destroy a building).

Considering that Cannonbolt's species is know for making the biggest splashes, it makes sense that he had better technique than Humungousaur if they had the same input energy. 5-C seems fine.

Last edited:
I am not well-informed enough to evaluate whether or not that is acceptable. Sorry.

5-C seems fine to me. It's backed up by the other splash calc and isn't that big of an upgrade from the current High 6-A ratings. Also I think Firestorm is the only staff who cares about the Reboot.

Could someone give input on my High Override scaling as well?

Can you remind me the reasons for 5-C, and which characters that would be upgraded, please?

Can you remind me the reasons for 5-C, and which characters that would be upgraded, please?
Based on the splash calc someone linked above (Cannonbolt made a huge splash which was calced at 5-C by doing a cannonbolt into the water). Every reboot character we have a page for who isn’t already tier 5 gets upgraded since they can all hurt Vilgax (who can take attacks from Cannonbolt) or scale to people who can.

Back