• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

Why wouldn't cannonbolt be 6-C when he tanked their merged attack in his base form? I mentioned the AP on my blog.
Total = 8.96 Gigatons
Per Weatherhead = 2.98 Gigatons

Last edited:
What was accepted in the calculation can probably be applied to the characters that scale.

My proposal of scaling Ben’s aliens

Low tiers: XLR8, Heatblast, Wildvine, ... scale to 2.98 Gigatons (High 7-A+) for being on par with the individual weatherheads.

Mid tiers: Diamondhead, Four Arms, Shock Rock, Cannonbolt, Omni-XLR8, Omni-Heatblast, Omni-Wildvine, ... scale to 8.96 Gigatons (6-C) for being on par with the fused weatherheads.

Top tiers: Omni-Diamondhead, Omni-Four Arms, Omni-Shock Rock, Omni-Cannonbolt scale to 26.88 Gigatons (6-C) for having a similar increase in AP (times 3) as the low tiers had to become mid tiers via going Omni.

The exact scaling of everyone else in the verse to these aliens should be looked at though since several people fight with low-tiers, mid-tiers and even top-tiers (depending on their equipment at the time mostly) and we need to figure out what the most consistent rating is to place all these characters at (depending on their equipment, so multiple keys for them might be in order).

Last edited:
K, you’re gonna have to give me a little assist on scaling Hex and by extension Heatblast properly btw (and other villains).

Low tiers: XLR8, Heatblast, Wildvine, ... scale to 2.98 Gigatons (High 7-A+) for being on par with the individual weatherheads.

Mid tiers: Diamondhead, Four Arms, Shock Rock, Cannonbolt, Omni-XLR8, Omni-Heatblast, Omni-Wildvine, ... scale to 8.96 Gigatons (6-C) for being on par with the fused weatherheads.

Top tiers: Omni-Diamondhead, Omni-Four Arms, Omni-Shock Rock, Omni-Cannonbolt scale to 26.88 Gigatons (6-C) for having a similar increase in AP (times 3) as the low tiers had to become mid tiers via going Omni.

The exact scaling of everyone else in the verse to these aliens should be looked at though since several people fight with low-tiers, mid-tiers and even top-tiers (depending on their equipment at the time mostly) and we need to figure out what the most consistent rating is to place all these characters at (depending on their equipment, so multiple keys for them might be in order).
Beautiful.

... That's quite the headache (also maybe make it so your docs are more private in the sense that people can't see who else is on the doc at the same time, so something like read-only should work)

Greenshifter's suggestions seem fine to myself.

Greenshifter's suggestions seem fine to myself.
Not really since Greenshifters scaling is based off of Heatblast poor performance against classic continuity vilgax and he wanted to cross scale Ben 10 Reboot and Classic due to alternate time lines ben showing up in the upcoming movie on 11th April which in itself is wrong because there is zero creator statement that suggest that both takes place in the same verse.
Unless Ant you agree with Reboot and Classic series cross scaling, cause if you don't
then Heatblast is not a Low tier he harmed vilgax and should be mid-tier and same goes for Overflow. (Heatblast is a mid tier alien whose performance should not be judged based off of what he did from a completly different Classic Ben 10 Show which is not even canon to Reboot series.)

Last edited:
... ok. Or I just thought the reboot is inconsistent and since Heatblast is portrayed as a weaker alien in the original series then it makes sense for him to be weaker in the reboot as well considering it’s made by the same creators with the same mentality and all (in case that the trend of buffer aliens = stronger slipped by you) ... especially since they’re gonna expand continuity soon. Not to mention that all attempts of DD trying to put Heatblast at a mid-tier essentially result in Omni-Heatblast being a mid-tier... which means regular Heatblast can’t.

I definitely do not believe in cross-scaling. I was referring to this though:

I definitely do not believe in cross-scaling. I was referring to this though:
well this scaling is based off of reboot aliens being scaled off like their classic series counterpart heatblast being portrayed weaker because he was weaker in classic too (which you said it yourself that you don't agree in cross scaling like that)
so what this scaling needs is proper adjustment from Reboot aspect and not Classic series aspect once it's adjusted then it should be applied. Overall I agree with majority of what Green said just minor Heatblast scaling.

Last edited:
well this scaling is based off of reboot aliens being scaled off like their classic series counterpart heatblast being portrayed weaker because he was weaker in classic too (which you said it yourself that you don't agree in cross scaling like that)
so what this scaling needs is proper adjustment from Reboot aspect and not Classic series aspect once it's adjusted then it should be applied.
Translation: He wants Heatblast to be a mid-tier and doesn't like me using the reasoning that since Heatblast has been portrayed as weaker than aliens like Diamondhead and Four Arms all throughout Ben 10 that he shouldn't be on their level. Then tries to use Reboot scaling to say Heatblast is in fact a mid-tier for fighting someone who also fights his omni-kixed form, meaning Heatblast would be equal to his amped self, which obviously doesn't make any sense... but it's still the reboot's fault for being inconsistent in this regard.

so what this scaling needs is proper adjustment from Reboot aspect and not Classic series aspect once it's adjusted then it should be applied.
This seems to make sense to me.

Translation: He wants Heatblast to be a mid-tier and doesn't like me using the reasoning that since Heatblast has been portrayed as weaker than aliens like Diamondhead and Four Arms all throughout Ben 10 that he shouldn't be on their level. Then tries to use Reboot scaling to say Heatblast is in fact a mid-tier for fighting someone who also fights his omni-kixed form, meaning Heatblast would be equal to his amped self, which obviously doesn't make any sense... but it's still the reboot's fault for being inconsistent in this regard.
Hmm. Then I am neutral. What do you think @Firestorm808 ?

Back