• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

Is there a new special crossover episode involving Generator Rex? If so, did he mention that he already met the original version of Ben 10?

Is there a new special crossover episode involving Generator Rex? If so, did he mention that he already met the original version of Ben 10?
Very unlikely, MoA probably retconned his entire history. So now he has always lived in the Ben 10 Reboot Universe and he's 10 years old in the "crossover" movie. I still need to watch though. That's why I suggested a new key, tomorrow however another movie will air which might give us a bit more clarity on the Ben 10 multiverse as a whole.

Okay, so it is a new version of Generator Rex as well then.

Ooh. Which episodes in the reboot series are that?

I think they're Season 5 specials that are closing out the Reboot series.

The Generator Rex crossover is the second episode; the Ben 10,010 episode was the first special.

The third and final special is Alien X-tinction, which will cross over the Reboot Continuity with the Classic Continuity and introduce Alien X.

I think they're Season 5 specials that are closing out the Reboot series.

The Generator Rex crossover is the second episode; the Ben 10,010 episode was the first special.

The third and final special is Alien X-tinction, which will cross over the Reboot Continuity with the Classic Continuity and introduce Alien X.
Do you know when it will be released?

I checked, and the crossover movie may premiere tomorrow, and may be the end of the Ben 10 franchise as a whole. I don't know if the source was reliable though.

Is Joe Kelly still involved?

I think that Dwayne McDuffie's death was a massive blow to the overall quality of the series as a whole in any case.

Is Joe Kelly still involved?

I think that Dwayne McDuffie's death was a massive blow to the overall quality of the series as a whole in any case.
Yes all 4 Man of Action members are working on Reboot, I think that is true to an extent however Dawyne wrote first two epsiodes of Omniverse so they pretty much were going for a less darker and more friendly tone for the series anyways and type of shows were exactly what CN looking for in 2013 moving on from action shows with the end of B10 U.A and Generator Rex. Duncan did explained that if they are given proper time slot of 23 mins per epsiodes they can still write compelling story telling on Ink tank youtube Interview.

Yes, but Dwayne's stories were of considerably higher quality than the rest in my opinion. His Justice League Unlimited show was great as well.

I checked, and the crossover movie may premiere tomorrow, and may be the end of the Ben 10 franchise as a whole. I don't know if the source was reliable though.
We're gonna stream the movie in our Ben 10 Discord server, if you want you can watch it with us. Pretty sure the movie airs at 4 pm for you so you can see if it fits into your schedule.

We're gonna stream the movie in our Ben 10 Discord server, if you want you can watch it with us. Pretty sure the movie airs at 4 pm for you so you can see if it fits into your schedule.
I do not have the time. My apologies. However, I will try to watch the movie while exercising after it is available for bittorrent download somewhere relatively safe.

While I do agree, I’m still one of the few fans that actually loves Omniverse (despite the problems I have with it.) the series is super fun to watch IMO.
I liked Omniverse fine. I just thought that McDuffie's works were considerably better.

Welp, time for me to drop a huge ball again.

Forgot feat​

Here Anti Vilgax has the power to terraform the earth. It even changes the atmosphere.
Bootleg Kevin is able to fight with Anti Vilgax.

Later Alien V does the same thing, and Ben and Kevin are still able to harm him before he gets bigger.

As supporting evidence Shockrock is stated to be a planetary threat.

1:42
Vilgax: Do not activate that Alien! It will tear you apart, and the rest of the world along with it!
2:28
Vilgax: This Alien must be subdued.
Ben: What’s so special about this alien huh?
Vilgax: It will destroy you and every other living thing on this planet. Including me!

This should put them at low 5-B bare minimum.

Last edited:
Welp, time for me to drop a huge ball again.

Forgot feat​

Here Anti Vilgax has the power to terraform the earth. It even changes the atmosphere.
Bootleg Kevin is able to fight with Anti Vilgax.

Later Alien V does the same thing, and Ben and Kevin are still able to harm him before he gets bigger.

Vilgax: Do not activate that Alien! It will tear you apart, and the rest of the world along with it!
Vilgax: It will destroy you and every other living thing on this planet. Including me!

This should put them at low 5-B bare minimum.
and this

The terraforming should be calced, though I have some gripes with the planetary statements.

It’s revealed later that Vilgax was lying about Shock Rock’s power in an attempt to get Ben to give up the Omnitrix

Back