• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

Alien X discussion, cross-scaling and this thread is just generally open for new abilities and the like. I'll be busy for the coming month though starting in a few days.

Well, a lack of proper focus and conclusions in this thread easily leads to that almost nothing gets done and the participants get sick and tired of participating.

I mean it's still a sort of general revision thread.

Maybe we should wait for Zamasu and see what he wants to discuss here and move the other stuff to other threads?

Destruction only scales to durability if done physically. A vague statement that he can "destroy univers
I thought that we always assumed that AP scales to durability unless shown otherwise, the statement isn't vague it's outright stated that AX can destroy Universes by just thinking about it

Last edited:
I thought that we always assumed that AP scales to durability unless shown otherwise, the statement isn't vague it's outright stated that AX can destroy Universes by just thinking about it but
Yeah it's only striking strength (AP done by physical blows) that scales to durability. If a character can nuke universes with magic that doesn't scale.

You think this is an EE resistance feat or a durability feat or both of them?
It's hard to tell, there is a blast but it mostly seems to be an expanding void. I'd say 90% chance it's EE resistance and 10% chance it's dura. If the blast itself seemed to do more, or if people seemed to get damaged by pinkish/purplish edge instead of just being turned into void, I'd be more okay with saying it's dura.

I mean it's still a sort of general revision thread.

Maybe we should wait for Zamasu and see what he wants to discuss here and move the other stuff to other threads?
What are you waiting for me to do? I already gave my two cents and said what needed to be said.

What important topics that have been brought up currently remain to be done here? Maybe we could focus on them and then close this thread?

If Aline V is going to remain at Low 5-B for Terraforming the Earth. I would like add the fact I noticed Ben's Omni-Kix forms did indeed harmed Alien V and he made sound of getting hurt/feeling pain as well and he kept increasing his size to lessen the damage so yeah Omni-Kix forms scale to him. I could be totally wrong someone needs to examine this full clip I recorded.

Okay. We should preferably finish up what can reasonably be constructively handled of what has already been brought up here, and then close this thread.

We should preferably finish up what can reasonably be constructively handled of what has already been brought up here, and then close this thread.
Sprawling neverending revisions without any concrete focus still do not seem like a good idea to get anything productive actually done.

I will unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints, but still do not think that placing all revisions in one place seems like a good idea to get anything done.

During one of the Ben 10 Reboot episodes Ben's favorite cartoon Xingo Has Xingo's Toon Force Infused in His Watch Giving Aliens Like Heatblast the ability to Use Hammerspace,Shapeshifting and can Take out his Head. Xingo Key perhaps ?

7792683-7219714230-tenor.gif

Why would this scale to the Weatherheads physically? It's Environmental Destruction.

I mean they use their weather-powers in their attacks and could even use those same attacks to alter the weather and split clouds apart in another feat (the previous one everyone scaled to).

Last edited:
I mean they use their weather-powers in their attacks and could even use those same attacks to alter the weather and split clouds apart in another feat (the previous one everyone scaled to).
I don't think we can scale them like this. Storm calcs don't give flat AP unless they physically created or dispersed the storm or have an explanation as to why the energy generated from creating the storm is the same energy they use for their attacks.

Hmm I thought they’d be similar to characters like Gilthunder who got his rating for using his weather-based powers in his attacks (and the lightning from the storm) I think. They also use the same battery inside of them for all their weather-based powers I think. Would also be weird for it to scale to AP one time when they move clouds and not another times, you’d think they’d use one method over the other all the time if there was a difference in power.

Should Reboot Ben get will power since he overcame the High Override (Who was amplified by entire fulmini armies energy). He is mentally very powerful first being able to resist his mind control as Shock Rock and then amplified attack from supreme leader himself.
Also Alien V isn't the only one who Terraformed the Earth Anti-Vilgax did it earlier as well using Kevin's Upgrade/Bootleg's powers. Recommand you check all the links in this comment.

Last edited:
I was asked to comment here about the High 6-C calc. I accepted it over the High 6-B one because the timeframe is more accurate and because it's better to use 0.5 over 1/12 for this split since it wasn't done omnidirectionally, but rather just directly left and right.

Back