• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

High 6-C is fine I guess, I do have a small remark on whether it is safe to assume that they covered the whole horizon or not.

The following would be scaling:

Low-tiers: 318.6 gigatons (High 6-C). The Weatherheads individually are low tiers since mid-tiers like Cannonbolt can casually defeat them by for instance smashing their heads into each other.

Mid-tiers: 955.8 gigatons (High 6-C+). The Weatherheads can combine their powers by fusing, which makes them on par with mid-tiers like Shock Rock.

High-tiers: 2.8674 teratons (Low 6-B). The gap between high-tiers and mid-tiers is the same as between mid-tiers and low-tiers. This is because omni-forms tend to transform low-tiers into mid-tiers.

A quick note on why scaling to weather manipulation is valid in this case: The weatherheads usually use their weather beam attacks to manipulate the weather, they did not do so in the feat in question. However considering they usually want to create very big and potent storms, it wouldn't make sense for them to have a better method of doing so without even shooting out a beam or else they'd spam that method. As such the weather beam attacks, which they also use against Ben's aliens, should be at least as potent as their weather manipulation without the beams.

High 6-C is fine I guess, I do have a small remark on whether it is safe to assume that they covered the whole horizon or not.
I was shown the clip where this happens and the clouds always seem to go all the way out to the horizon so I think it should be fine.

Low-tiers: 318.6 gigatons (High 6-C). The Weatherheads individually are low tiers since mid-tiers like Cannonbolt can casually defeat them by for instance smashing their heads into each other.

Mid-tiers: 955.8 gigatons (High 6-C+). The Weatherheads can combine their powers by fusing, which makes them on par with mid-tiers like Shock Rock.

High-tiers: 2.8674 teratons (Low 6-B). The gap between high-tiers and mid-tiers is the same as between mid-tiers and low-tiers. This is because omni-forms tend to transform low-tiers into mid-tiers.

A quick note on why scaling to weather manipulation is valid in this case: The weatherheads usually use their weather beam attacks to manipulate the weather, they did not do so in the feat in question. However considering they usually want to create very big and potent storms, it wouldn't make sense for them to have a better method of doing so without even shooting out a beam or else they'd spam that method. As such the weather beam attacks, which they also use against Ben's aliens, should be at least as potent as their weather manipulation without the beams.
I'm not sure about scaling their weather manipulation to overall statistics. They are two different methods regarding the use of their powers. If others agree with this method of scaling being legitimate then I'm not going to drag on this thread but I'd only really agree with this scaling if they have other valid feats on or near this level? I'll remain neutral regarding the scaling to the Weatherheads weather abilities.

I'm not sure about scaling their weather manipulation to overall statistics. They are two different methods regarding the use of their powers. If others agree with this method of scaling being legitimate then I'm not going to drag on this thread but I'd only really agree with this scaling if they have other valid feats on or near this level? I'll remain neutral regarding the scaling to the Weatherheads weather abilities.
Imo the entire cast really shouldn’t scale to the Weatherheads’ cloud feats. I plan to downgrade the Ben 10 Reboot to Tier 8 somewhere down the line.

Well, I guess that's usable... though the fact that they were using Cannonbolt as a beach ball is just sad.
Yeah i mean the point is that they shoot those same beams at the aliens and the weather manipulation without the beams being better than with the beams wouldn't make sense plot-wise since they use the beams to manipulate the weather (and perform cloud-feats) all the time.

@Firestorm808 Input on this.

Do you have the clip for "Cannonbolt can casually defeat them by for instance smashing their heads into each other."

In the Beach Heads clip, they combined their beams to clear the sky since they were all low on power.

In the Heat of the Moment clip, 1 Weatherhead made an at least horizon-sized storm with a wave of his hand.

We can scale Ben's alien's durability if they took on the weather attacks.

The individual Weatherheads would just have lower physical durability but high AP via Weather Manip.

Not sure what durability feats there are for merged Weatherheads.

We can scale Ben's alien's durability if they took on the weather attacks.

The individual Weatherheads would just have lower physical durability but high AP via Weather Manip.

Not sure what durability feats there are for merged Weatherheads.
I mean is the tiering I proposed fine?

The weatherheads can tank each other’s weather attacks just fine. The point I was trying to get across is that they are low-tiers individually, hence Cannonbolt can scale 3 times above their individual stats for being relative to them while they or their attacks are fused.

The fused weatherheads take an amped attack by Shock Rock, so also 3 times their individual dura essentially.

Can somebody explain what has been accepted here so far please?

Can somebody explain what has been accepted here so far please?
Apparently Firestorm has accepted Greenshifters scaling which is, Can I apply it ?

Last edited:
Okay. That is probably fine then, but I will ask him to confirm in order to make certain.

@Firestorm808

Have you accepted Greenshifter's suggested scaling?

Thank you for the reply. What Firestorm accepted can probably be applied then.

Maybe, but that animation in particular is probably not a very good example, as it looks more like he jumped into the air, and then fell down.

I was wondering if this would warrent for limited-flight for shock on how he flies around with by using telekinesis on objects such as large pieces of metal this seems like Telekentic-Flight similar to how aliens like Ampfibian from the classic series uses their powers to fly around.
I'd like to hear notable Ben 10 members opinion on it Greenshifter if you take a look also
Reactive Power Level or Statistics Amplification or Limited Sats Amp for Omni-Kix SR (He uses it to boost himself while doing Pseudo-Flight to blitz enemies while in this form in close quarter combat.)

Last edited:
It his mentioned on shock rocks page that Regeneration (High-Mid, can regenerate as long as his rock armor remains)
1-This is not true as when he was teleported at at 0:35 his "Omni-Energy was gone" leaving the armor behind
2- His regen rely on his energy not armor and you need to get rid of that not the armor, As it put itself back together therefore would this warrent a High degree of Regeneration, Here is the slow down footage of the energy getting back together. Shock Rock is a Sentient-energy puppeteering pieces of armor which is the same energy that his planet was held together by (clearly stated on it's page.). which is what grandpa max said "Energy rerforming rocks"
his energy completey was dispersed and this should warrent High regen.

Last edited:
It's also more so that the energy is what is putting the rocks back together, making the regen dependent on the energy, not the rocks. Which would be High regen.

Back