• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Omnitrix "Data Dump Feature" Does that EVEN EXISTS ? (Or is that an Urban Myth)

In the Ben 10 Fandom there is a I'm gonna go ahead and call it a MYTH of sorts. That Omnitrix automatically gives alien natural instincts and basic abilities when Ben discover new aliens.
These theories have flooded the internet since the past decade as you can see below.

9V6TAWz.jpg

qnxIZp8.jpg

3bzpxex.jpg

Youtuber such as Ink Tank mentions it below from their video and that's the realiest mention of it I could find. However STILL no scans at all.
video 👇

In the past I have even seen on Versus battle wiki this being used in the debate soo (Which is wrong because if it does not exists so no need to make it up)
zKXwYUn.jpg

So, I watched almost every single Ben 10 episode and I CAN NOT find any Ben 10 character calling this feature by name or even mentioning it (Again could be wrong) however if there is NO such thing as a data dump then, I went ahead to dig Duncan Rouleau and R.I.P Dwayne mcduffie (Ben 10 UAF writer) posts online to check maybe they said something about this feature.

The only thing I was able to find is this screenshot from a very old discord server of Ben 10.
f8r3yx2.png

This is from old Q/A of dwayne mcduffie site which was shut like a decade ago. My question now is does this EVEN COUNTS as a proper scan ? if it does then should we mention it on Official Classic Contunity Omnitrix page ? if note then the whole Data-Dump feature is an urban legend then.

Maybe a note should be added on Omnitrix page to make users aware of not using this in versus debates

Last edited:
The problem is that Kuro has stated countless times that not everything he says is true yet people still blindly follow everything in his videos. I honestly despise how headcanon plagues the Ben 10 community.

Last edited:
The problem is that Kuro has stated countless times that not everything he says is true yet people still blindly follow everything in his videos. I honestly despise how headcannon plagues the Ben 10 community.
That is true not everyone is us debaters, When Ben 10 vs GL battle took place DB comment section was filled with people repating Kuro points over and over again with ZERO Ben 10 cosmology scaling at all.

Anyways.......so this makes me think there is another popular Troupe in the Ben 10 fandom and I'm sure many of you have heard it too

"Omnitrix aliens are PRIME of their species" I personally have never in the show heard any character directly say this or even mention this (Again could be TOTALLY wrong) but.....is that a myth as well ? cause this thing is also repeated in the Fandom

BYtzsvs.jpg

I went ahead and searched and I found this R.I.P DJW his reply (Does the rules of the site allows us to use DJW statments) if so should this be mentioned on Omnitrix page.

image0.jpg

Aside from this screenshot there really is no "offical statmen" on Omnitrix aliens being PRIME of their species.

In the past I have even seen on Versus battle wiki this being used in the debate soo (Which is wrong because if it does not exists so no need to make it up)
Nah that's just a skill issue on your part since I already put proof for the data dump on here somewhere. I called it "failsafe nr. 2" iirc.

Back