• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Eatle downgrade/rework

So Eatle is currently rated as High 5-A for fighting on par with Lucubra Vilgax who scales to this feat performed by Ascalon, the problem with that is that it creates a few inconsistencies which I will be listing and propose a solution to them.

Inconsistencies
1- Eatle and Kevin were both one shotted by Vilgax
2- Captain Nemesis was able to survive and get back up from an amped-up Eatle
3- Same amped-up Eatle was stomped by Nemesis's mech suit which an injured Gwen (Who is 7-A) had no issue harming.
4- Julie fought onpar with Eatle. Julie scales to Looma who is 7-A (Julie's fight with Eatle happened in a dream so it's legitimacy is questionable)

Solutions
1- Eatle should gain Statistics Amplification via his consumption, this is the only way to explain the inconsistencies above and that his power seems to be dependant how much he consumes. However unlike other aliens like Feedback and Chromastone, this would amp his durability and speed in addition to AP.
2- Eatle should gain Absorption similar to Upchuck since that is a prerequisite for his Energy Projection.
3- Eatle's AP and Durability should be changed from High 5-A to "Atleast 7-A, up to High 5-A with Absorption."
4- Eatle's speed should be changed from FTL to "Relativistic, up to Massively FTL with Absorption"

Alternative solution
1- Feats performed by 7-A characters against Eatle are disregarded as outliers. OR
2- Eatle's feat is disregarded as an outlier which would lead him to being downgraded to 7-A (Assuming Eatle's durability doesn't increase along his AP)

Agree:
Greenshifter, Reiner, Lovemovies14 (3rd proposal), Maverick_Zero_X, Marvel_Champion_07

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Eatle can amp his dura and AP with absorption, George holds back to Ult. Humungousaur's level when not fighting Dagon.
when Eatle harmed Vilgax with his lasers he hadn't eaten anything prior (If he has you'd have to prove it)
He has, immediately upon transforming

Lucubra Vilgax is the 2nd last person George is holding back to
And yet he did, couldn’t even cut him whereas Ben stabbed Dagonax.
You would've also said this if you were in my position🗿
No, I wouldn’t have stooped this low and would have acknowledged I’d get folded regardless of what I argued and just applied everything Greenshifter said.
Unless we can prove that his dura is actually being amped we can't judge
It’s a logical deduction which we came to after extensive discussion as the only option for this headache to make sense.

And yet he did, couldn’t even cut him whereas Ben stabbed Dagonax.
He was still harmed by his attacks no? They'd have to be High 5-A for that to even be remotley possible
No, I wouldn’t have stooped this low and would have acknowledged I’d get folded regardless of what I argued and just applied everything Greenshifter said.
Don't do me like that
It’s a logical deduction which we came to after extensive discussion as the only option for this headache to make sense.
Fair

Anyways my only problem now is that if his absorption would be hella inconsistent since a chunk of rock made him High 5-A while scrap metal caused him to get stomped but I wont judge too much. His profile should gain stat amp and absorption and his tier adjusted similar to how other absorption aliens are treated except it affects his dura too. Do we have an agreement?

Last edited:
Sorry for being unable to stand up to your debating prowess😞
Not your fault, I just got kicked out of a server. Though not entirely sure that happened before I responded to you.
Being stomped by the god of ben 10 scaling isn't cool
Tbf I don't mind being stomped by the god of DC scaling for instance, you tend to learn a thing or 2 when that happens.

Bump
1119384465194614904.gif

Solutions
1- Eatle should gain Statistics Amplification via his consumption, this is the only way to explain the inconsistencies above and that his power seems to be dependant how much he consumes. However unlike other aliens like Feedback and Chromastone, this would amp his durability and speed in addition to AP.
2- Eatle should gain Absorption similar to Upchuck since that is a prerequisite for his Energy Projection.
3- Eatle's AP and Durability should be changed from High 5-A to "Atleast 7-A, up to High 5-A with Absorption."
4- Eatle's speed should be changed from FTL to "Relativistic, up to Massively FTL with Absorption"
l
Agree with this.

Back