• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 : How great is this thing?

Classic continuity:

Michael Morningstar:
Shockwave Generation : [shown here]
Forcefield Creation : [shown here]
Summons : [shown here]
Skilled fighter (Martial Arts) : shown while fighting Kevin [shown here]
Telekinesis via Magic [shown here]

Four Arms:
Resistance to Extreme Cold and Electricity Manipulation : [shown here, comparable to Looma]
Surface scaling : [shown here]

Humungousaur:
Sound Manipulation : [has a powerful roar like Rath]

Khyber:
Acrobatics : [shown while fighting Rook]
Sound Manipulation : [can blow an ultrasonic whistle either through his mouth or his gills, which he used to issue commands to all animals who will obey him]
Electricity Manipulation via Mask [shown here]
Resistance to Poison and Gas Manipulation via Mask [shown here]

Jetray:
Resistance to Fire Manipulation : [shown here]
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation : [shown here]
Body Control : Has a prehensile tail [shown here]

Aggregor:

Mind Control via Mind Control Headband : control all five of the Andromeda aliens [shown here]
Forcefield Creation : [shown here]
Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation : flight in space [shown here]

Big Chill:
Bodily Weaponry : has a Sharp Claws [shown here]
Resistance to Fire, Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation : [shown here], Necrofriggian lives in Mikd'lty and Survive in space
Non-Physical Interaction : [shown here]

Dr. Animo:
Resurrection via Transmodulator : [shown here and here]
Energy Projection via Transmodulator : [shown here]

Nanomech:
Cyborgization : He's ½ Microchip
Energy Projection : [shown here]

Eatle:
Bodily Weaponry : has a horns

Bloxx:
Natural Weapon : [shown here, here, and here]
Vibration Manipulation : [shown here]

Upchuck:
Pocket Dimension : as Rook had stated :
They are connected with a trans-space bladder dimension where they store all the "food" they eat.

Acid Manipulation : A Gourmand's bile has proven to be one of the most destructive and corrosive substances in the universe.

Swampfire:
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation : [shown here and here]

Heatblast:
Skilled fighter (Martial Arts) and Acrobatics : shown while fighting Dr.Viktor [shown here]
Underwater Breathing : [shown here]
Light Manipulation : [shown here]
Smoke Generation : [shown here]
Resistance to Radiation Manipulation : shown while fighting NRG [shown here]

Water Hazard:
Temperature Manipulation : He can change the temperature of his water powers from normal to hot or cold.
Water Absorption : He can absorp water through his hand.

Ampfibian:
Elasticity : [shown here]

Vilgax:
Underwater Breathing : in True form [shown here and here]
This should be state in his profile : All the abilities provided by the Ascalon (because he's temporarily wielder Ascalon) and All the abilities of Malware in via Malware Armor (in Malgax form)
Social Influencing (Social Position and Reputation type) : He's the ruler of the Vilgaxia (his home world)

Future Dr.Animo

Gas Manipulatio via Armor : [shown here]
Resurrection via Transmogrifier : he demonstrated on Vilgax [shown here]

Ben Tennyson:

Social Influencing (Social Position and Reputation type) : [shown here]

Maltruant:

Social Influencing (Leadership type) : He's leader of Dr.Phychobos, Exo-Skull and Subdors. Subdora calls him Bossman.

Sir. George:
Social Influencing (Leadership type) : He's leader of Forever Knights Soldier.

Armodrillo:
Air Manipulation : [shown here]

Buglizard:
Body Control : Has a prehensile tail [shown here and here]
Resistance to Fire Manipulation : [shown here]

Ben 10,000:
Acrobatics : shown while fighting Vilgax [shown here]

Verdona:
Age Manipulation : She is able to manipulate her crafted body's age at will. [shown here]
Creation via Mana : She can create objects. [shown here]

She should have all the abilities that Gwen Anodite has (like Duplication, healing, Portal Creation, etc.) state in her profile.

Gwendolyn:

Heat Manipulation via Mana : Kevin says her mana is hot [shown here]
Homing Attack : [shown here]
Telepathy : [shown here]
Acrobatics : [shown here]
Magic : She can uses Magic.
Weapon Mastery : Expert in various types of weapons like Sumo Bow, Mana blade, Shuriken, Laser pistol and DNA repair Gun

Professor Paradox:
Power Bestowal : It allows Ben, Gwen and Kevin to breathe in forge of Creation.
Paradox : I've opened a portal through the berrier and arranged for life support. While inside, you will not need air nor will you fell discomfort from heat or cold.
Cyborgization : Modified the Chrono Navigator to be part of his body.

Eon:
Dimension Storage : Keep the Chronosapien Time Bomb in his dimension [shown here]

Aliens Ultimate form:
Ultimate Swampfire, Ultimate Way Big, Ultimate Big Chill, Ultimate Wildmutt, Ultimate Humungousaur, Ultimate SpiderMonkey and Ultimate Cannonbolt
They all should have Transformation and Statistics Amplification because They can transform from Based form to Ultimate form and that makes them stronger.

Reboot continuity:
Alien X:
Clairvoyance : shown while fighting Rath [shown here]

Way Big:
Self-Sustenance type1 : The nature of his species' creation, Way Big born in Cosmic Storm. make Way Big can survive in space.

for Additions
Agree : @GeneralSol16, @Hellformer, @Quang230, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Dark_Soul20189, @Ghengiroo115, @Firestorm808

Disagree :

Neutral :

Upgrade Ben Ascalon and Vilgax Dagonax's Range.
Current stated

Ben Ascalon :
Range: Planetary with Ascalon
Vilgax Dagonax :
Range: Planetary as Dagonax

They should upgrade to Interdimensional range.
by
Ben Ascalon absorpted Dagon's power form Dagonax, make Ben has Dagon's power in yourself as Dagonax that stated.
Ben Ascalon and Dagon's power should comparable and superior to Dagon

Vilgax Dagonax. He becomes Dagon, make Dagonax comparable to Dagon

Both Ben and Dagonax, they receives all Dagon's power and abilities

This is it should be:
Ben Ascalon :

Range: Interdimensional with Ascalon and Dagon's power
Dagonax :
Range: Interdimensional as Dagonax comparable to Dagon

for Upgrade
Agree : @GeneralSol16, @Hellformer, @Quang230, @DarkDragonMedeus ,@Dark_Soul20189, @Ghengiroo115, @Firestorm808

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
Agree with everything. And speaking about Dagon can this be consider

Soooooooo many abilities were missing
1PissedOFFWayBig.png

Agree with everything. And speaking about Dagon can this be consider
If that thread is accepted Ben Ascalon and Dagonax are scalable.

Jesus, the amount of blatant abilities not on the profiles already is crazy…

Anyways constantly clicking the links to view the evidence is not fun on mobile, but from just scrolling the post itself everything here I either already know is correct or probably doesn’t make much of a difference if it’s added. Just list me as a full agree for now and I’ll change my stance later if someone makes any good points.

sorry lol.
I felt the same way when I was checking the authenticity before posting this thread. However, next time I will improve.
Nah you’re good, I can’t really think of a way to make it more manageable. In most cases I would’ve just sucked it up and looked through everything, but like I said I don’t think it’s necessary this time.

Back