• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 : Ability Addition and a few Upgrade

If helmet is specially designed to resist mind manp stuff then he'll still get it. But I think he just trying to excuse his lack of intelligence being the reason he was unaffected by mind control.
It might just be built in mind control resistance just in case, it isn't out of the ordinary and he does know what his armor can do. Plus I don't know why are we taking the words of the girl who puts him down every 5 seconds.

It might just be built in mind control resistance just in case, it isn't out of the ordinary and he does know what his armor can do. Plus I don't know why are we taking the words of the girl who puts him down every 5 seconds.
Because she is smarter than boi

Tbh I don’t think it matters who’s right anymore, since now I we know corrupturas affect people through headgear and that the hypnosis is a separate ability.

Summary. How is it now? Does his armor help him resist the Mind Control of looking into a Whampire's eyes?

I've adjusted the Exo-Skull's mind control resistance description. Is it looks alright yet?

Who is Rath copying? Is there any evidence of someone else using those techniques before Rath?
It's no different than Ben transforming into a Humungousaur or Way Big. Then use the SumerSlammer move, which we know he copied from video game.

Power Mimicry : Rath imitates several wrestling moves, including Suplex. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].
This should be Martial Arts.
Resistance to Fire : Help a young girl in a burning house. [Shown Here].
I don't think he gets this. We can still see that he is hot from the fire. And if going to help someone whose house is on fire This gives him the ability Resistance to Fire. We likely have many characters who have this (in this scene, Gwen and Kevin are also in a burning house).
Body Control
: Has a prehensile tail. [Shown Here].
This might be good, but he only had it when he was a kid. He's still just a kid. Could this require us to create additional keys for him?
Fire Manipulation : Can breath fire in Dragon form. [Shown Here].
I'm not sure about this. Legendary Dagon doesn't actually look like Dagon, so I don't know if we can use the feed told as Dagon's own achievements.

The rest thought it was no problem for me.

It's no different than Ben transforming into a Humungousaur or Way Big. Then use the SumerSlammer move, which we know he copied from video game.

I'm looking at the Sumo Slammers moves and none of them have the same moves or techniques Rath calls out.

If he was copying them, wouldn't he be doing....y'know. Sumo moves instead of WWE?

To support this, Dwayne McDuffie says all of Rath's moves, Rath either made them up himself or learned from someone, so that eliminates copying.

I'm looking at the Sumo Slammers moves and none of them have the same moves or techniques Rath calls out.

If he was copying them, wouldn't he be doing....y'know. Sumo moves instead of WWE?

To support this, Dwayne McDuffie says all of Rath's moves, Rath either made them up himself or learned from someone, so that eliminates copying.
If what Rath showed was just Martial Arts, I'm going to change the topic of Rath from Power Mimicry to Martial Arts instead.

Now I've changed the topic of Rath from Power Mimicry to Martials Arts. because it really looks better.

Bump and Please read here.
Things that have changed include : Rath's Power Mimicry change to Martial Arts and a new reason for Exo-Skull's Resistance to Mind Control.

what do you think about this?
I still disagree, he probably just knew how to do it already and used it when being wrath
I tried changing the description in the thread title. Does it look okay?
and Subdora said Exo-Skull was too stupid to be Mind controlled. what do you think of this statement?
Like I said earlier, the armour is simply blocking the corruptoga's from being on him, its not a resistance but morso just stopping it from attaching to him, also subdora said it as an insult.
What is it...
Word of god, do we allow writer/author statements this easily?
The rest I am aware of. Thank you for your evaluation.

I still disagree, he probably just knew how to do it already and used it when being wrath
So I switched from Power Mimicry to Martials Arts instead.

Like I said earlier, the armour is simply blocking the corruptoga's from being on him, its not a resistance but morso just stopping it from attaching to him, also subdora said it as an insult.
Whampires can also Control Mind by looking into eyes (as submitted by Reiner above), which Exo-Skull is not affected by. He should be resist to Mind Control via armor.

Back