• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BEN 10 hax addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAYBIG​

size manipulation : A user tells Duncan Rouleau, "Waybig changes size from time to time," and asks why. Duncan answers this question: "Waybig is changing its size." We need to get size manipulation from here.
it was never stated in the show that way big can reduce his size (naturally growing is just growh)
it's just inconsistencies tha ben 10 wiki is aware of.
NNwWAQO.jpeg

due to death of author argument, i don't see this working. it's just writers saying something which no character has ever stated.

it was never stated in the show that way big can reduce his size (naturally growing is just growh)
NNwWAQO.jpeg

due to death of author argument, i don't see this working. it's just writers saying something which no character has ever stated.

I didn't accept this anyway

NNwWAQO.jpeg

I forgot that Ultimate WayBig was able to increase his size while fighting Dagon.

• Size Enhancement - The user can increase the size of themselves or others to be a hulking giant, when the user grows their physical capabilities are also enhanced, allowing them to draw upon vast amounts of strength to superhuman levels.
So Size Manipulation must be added to Ultimate Waybig

Last edited:
I forgot that Ultimate WayBig was able to increase his size while fighting Dagon.

So Size Manipulation must be added to Ultimate Waybig

Doesn't he grow up in this scene because he transitions into his Ultimate form? What I mean is that when he is in his Ultimate form, he cannot increase or decrease his size whenever he wants, he only grows because he changes from Way Big to Ultimate Way Big. This is more like transformation hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back