• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

BTW, is Malware's statement of being 100x more powerful in his fourth form disregarded or what?

Screenshot_20240307-034831.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-034849.jpg

Fusion Fall was a video game and since Fusion Fall profiles doesn't exist, there is no need for Fusion Fall photos either (although you can just add them in Gallery section of the bottom of the profile)
So yeah remove Fusion Fall photos.
How come it's UAF Ben but OS Gwen? What a weird game

Should Kevin 11 000's Intelligence be changed from Average to Genius since he shouldn't be behind his younger self? I'm asking because I'm not sure if something like that needs a crt or not

BTW, is Malware's statement of being 100x more powerful in his fourth form disregarded or what?
Yeah, as there’s no other feats to support it.

I might be wrong but thinking about it I also don’t think the scaling chain even works. Malware 3 (Flashback) is weaker than Malware 3 (post-Galvan B destruction), who is comparable to base size Humungousaur, who is under 1/10th the strength of Ultimate Humungousaur, who is somewhat below Ultimate Kevin, who due to possessing To’kustar DNA should be 1/10th the strength of Way Big, who is weaker than Malware 4. The gap between Humungousaur and Way Big alone would already be over 100x.

There’s also an upgrade thread that might make certain top tiers High 4-C, 4-B or 4-A. This would likely apply to fourth form Malware as Vilgax with his power claimed to be stronger than all of Ben’s Aliens, or at least the ones he has fought before. This would include peak Eatle who would be affected by the upgrade. If fourth form Malware was High 4-C or above then using his claim definitely doesn’t work as that would bump the entire verse that high.

Couldn't you make the argument for tier 2 Top Tiers ? It was stated that the power of Dagon and Ascalon together could allow Ben to create any universe he wants (which well Universe currently = 2-A in Ben 10). We know that Dagon shouldn't be too much weaker than Ascalon, so he'd scale to around 1/2 of the combined feat.

Couldn't you make the argument for tier 2 Top Tiers ? It was stated that the power of Dagon and Ascalon together could allow Ben to create any universe he wants (which well Universe currently = 2-A in Ben 10). We know that Dagon shouldn't be too much weaker than Ascalon, so he'd scale to around 1/2 of the combined feat.
I think Dagon was Tier 3 previously, until Antvasima created a thread for his lack of feats and changed it. Not really a good reason since statements are there but eh.

I mean, so did OV Kevin, he only appeared in like the last leg of the episode before turning to normal.

So Qawsedf answer out of already those who has answered, solidifies even bigbang feat huh. So statements+ feat. Done.

I really think though after this thread, a discussion rule needs to be created to stop these crt's from being spammed tbh. Really tiring to deal with Aliens X stuff anymore, especially when they go till months for no change.

Ascalon also is stated to tap into the fundamental forces of the universe (whatever that means) and is created by the smartest being in a universe with multiversal bombs.

The only Alien X crt I could probably make would be giving him the powers of all of Ben's other aliens since Azmuth says he "can do anything" and the whole omnipotence thing. It usually means nothing in fiction but it could probably mean Alien X could upscale from characters like Heatblast and Upgrade to have things like Energy Projection and Electricity Manipulation

The only Alien X crt I could probably make would be giving him the powers of all of Ben's other aliens since Azmuth says he "can do anything" and the whole omnipotence thing. It usually means nothing in fiction but it could probably mean Alien X could upscale from characters like Heatblast and Upgrade to have things like Energy Projection and Electricity Manipulation
There's also a scan saying he possess unlimited powers as in abilities.

It was by politics and mind control , not in literal sense of creating a universe

3 staff disagreements? Hmmm. I'm not sure if there's any point in this thread at all at this point considering when his previous thread had to be closed and rejected when it was 5:5.

3 staff disagreements? Hmmm. I'm not sure if there's any point in this thread at all at this point considering when his previous thread had to be closed and rejected when it was 5:5.
Reiner vs Staff - The Endgame.

Ngl previous year thread was funny tho (although I'd say I was bit childish for how i handled that one as opposition since I think it barely matters what happens to a character and what not, things goes and changes), for why it was funny, is because the moment one staff agrees, other disagrees, other disagrees than another agrees and it continued forever like that. Until we realised that there's no point.

In retrospect it's kinda silly how the Gwen 10 episode tries to portray Gwen as a prodigy that is better with the Omnitrix that Ben ever could when we later see in the OS to UAF and even OV that she fumbles her magic and mana training a lot, but not only that, when she tries to use the Omnitrix in Ben's body after all the times she saw him use she fumbles it and even struggles using the aliens.

Some prodigy.

I found a scene of Charmcaster possessing Gwen's body in OS and punching "Charmcaster" to send her flying a few meters backward. Wonder if that'd be enough to make OS Gwen 9-C or something

Also found a scene of Golden Darkstar tanking attacks from Ultimate Humungousaur and harming him with his energy blasts. Could that give him a Low 5-B/5-B key?

Yeah I swear Destroy All Aliens Gwen is essentially Alien Force Gwen on crack, was she high on mana during that time or something?
Nope, just usual Gwen but was pretty much invested in learning magic.

To put a note, she mentioned about a spell that could detransform ben back to human.

Back