• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Just watch ******* episode after he landed a ship,
Ben asked: which one is this?
Ben 10000: guess?
Gwen or Kevin (idrexactly): ultimate Ben (surprised).
Ben: what powers comes with this one?
Ben 10000: pretty much all of them.
Not exactly but that is what he said when referring to Ultimate Ben. He did say and I quote 'pretty much all of them' .

Ben 10000: pretty much all of them.
I don’t think he means all at once though, as if he did he wouldn’t be switching powers and probably would’ve been combining powers instead.

Him having all the powers at once makes more sense logically since the alternative is kinda pointless and lame, but everything in the episode itself points to him still having to switch powers.

I don’t think he means all at once though, as if he did he wouldn’t be switching powers and probably would’ve been combining powers instead.

Him having all the powers at once makes more sense logically since the alternative is kinda pointless and lame, but everything in the episode itself points to him still having to switch powers.
Maybe that Ultimate Ben consumes alot of his energy?

I don't know if this is reliable but they did an interview with Duncan and I have no idea if Duncan has the power to decide whether a new series will exist.

So I’m not the best with tier 1 stuff as I’ve said before, but I just thought of something and wanted to know if it would mean anything or not.

So you know how the Naljian spoke about how she and her daughter was on an excursion to a lower world when the Naljian Destructor was accidentally dropped down to Ben’s world? I would assume based on the context of the rest of the scene that the Naljian was referring to lower dimensions, which would make them at least 5D as Ben’s world is below the world the Naljian was visiting.

Would this have any meaningful impact on the cosmology? Not only do the Naljians live in a 5D+ realm, but they’re also able to have a leisurely visit to a 4D+ realm.

So I’m not the best with tier 1 stuff as I’ve said before, but I just thought of something and wanted to know if it would mean anything or not.

So you know how the Naljian spoke about how she and her daughter was on an excursion to a lower world when the Naljian Destructor was accidentally dropped down to Ben’s world? I would assume based on the context of the rest of the scene that the Naljian was referring to lower dimensions, which would make them at least 5D as Ben’s world is below the world the Naljian was visiting.

Would this have any meaningful impact on the cosmology? Not only do the Naljians live in a 5D+ realm, but they’re also able to have a leisurely visit to a 4D+ realm.
I mean, cosmology is already 26D, so it has an effect?

I was mainly asking because I was wondering if that would give a solid 5D thing for the god tiers to scale to. The cosmology is 26D but the god tiers are only possibly scaling to it at the moment.
Uh I see, I don't think it would make any difference but, the 26D rating should be solid either way given precedence of Arrowverse and being more specific than it, so I will may just may create a thread soon enough.

Uh I see, I don't think it would make any difference but, the 26D rating should be solid either way given precedence of Arrowverse and being more specific than it, so I will may just may create a thread soon enough.
Might sound weird but I’d rather it stay as a not solid rating, even if it isn’t accurate. You’d basically get no good versus matchups with a 26D character. 2-A and Low 1-C on the other hand give people something to work with.

Not that I personally care about versus threads, but that’s one of the main purposes of the wiki. It would be unfortunate for a character as notorious in powerscaling as Alien X to have no matchups.

Didn’t she say lower dimension?
You’re right, I just checked. I thought she just said lower world. I don’t think it mattered based on the context but the clarification is nice.

The main purpose of the wiki is to index characters accurately, even if he can't be used for matchups.
Yeah that’s fair. I also realised that the whole “keeping it lower for good matchups thing” would be hypocritical given other popular characters.

Naljian Destructor is accepted to be possibly Low 2-C in its true form, Reiner likely didn’t apply it though and I’m lazy
Wait really? How so?

Spoiler alert: 99% of all MU’s are actually stomps despite what some people think
True

It means they’re at least 4D, with said 4D possibly being significant in size.
Since the Naljian said that she was in “one of the lower dimensions” instead of something like “your dimension”, that would mean that she wasn’t in Ben’s dimension when the Destructor was “dropped”. Since it was said to be “dropped”, wouldn’t that insinuate that they were in a higher dimension to Ben’s and therefore at least 5D?

Also since the Naljians are implied to be bound by time (“not for children under 3 million years old”) and iirc the Timestream encompasses everything in the multiverse, would that make the Timestream 5-6D if the Naljian dimension was significant in size?

I guess none of this really matters if the dimension is not solidly significant in size, but eh that won’t stop me from asking.

Since the Naljian said that she was in “one of the lower dimensions” instead of something like “your dimension”, that would mean that she wasn’t in Ben’s dimension when the Destructor was “dropped”.
Disagree, she said she was on a trip to the lower dimensions in general and that it fell out of her kid’s carriage. She’s just explaining the events from her POV, not accounting for the humans’ perspective.

Disagree, she said she was on a trip to the lower dimensions in general and that it fell out of her kid’s carriage. She’s just explaining the events from her POV, not accounting for the humans’ perspective.
That’s me being stupid again, because even after double checking earlier I could’ve swore she said “one of the lower dimensions”. A second check showed me I was wrong lol

Also since the Naljians are implied to be bound by time (“not for children under 3 million years old”) and iirc the Timestream encompasses everything in the multiverse, would that make the Timestream 5-6D if the Naljian dimension was significant in size?
The timestream is currently possibly 26D, that said the CTB would be upgraded to possibly Low 1-C I suppose.

@DemonicDude Where did you get permission for your recent slew of edits to Ben 10 aliens like this?

These edits reference abilities that aren't on the Omnitrix page, and are improperly formatted.

EDIT: Frankly, the current reboot Omnitrix page is quite bad, it has two keys despite only using one in its other sections, and has many formatting issues.

Back