• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Ben's Top 20 Strongest Aliens

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Ult. Humungousaur
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Atomix
10. Heatblast
11. Ult. Big Chill
12. NRG
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Eatle
15. Upgrade
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Ampfibian
18. Diamondhead
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms
Ultimate Echo Echo beat Ultimate Kevin while Ultimate Kevin beat Ultimate Humungousaur. Echo Echo should probably be above Humungousaur

His tier got changed to "At least 6-C", so I removed the part about making him "At least 7-A" and only about adding Inorganic Physiology to his profile

No clue. Probably not, since Diamondhead and Lodestar still don't have Inorganic Physiology and Gravattack doesn't have Large Size Type 0
I think one of the only crts I made that got accepted was the one that fixed Kevin's profile and made it so that it wasn't such a clunky mess with a lot of formatting errors

Uh so u have indeed asked staff members to look at ur crt but got ignored. Poor thing. There there.
there-there-rin.gif

I kind of only asked about 6-C Kevin because I was really really new to the wiki and didn't know I had to ask people
Most of staffs aren't that interested in Ben 10 so u should only ask those who normally participates: @LordGriffin1000 (may not up for tier 1 tho), @Firestorm808 (any Ben 10 crt), @Propellus (for characters below Tier 2, he's not interested in God characters of the series), @DarkDragonMedeus (well u can), @Maverick_Zero_X (Warning, do not let ‘em know), @Qawsedf234 idt anyone else would be interested.

Now that Alien X is 1-B we can finally go back to wondering when Ben's intelligence will be upgraded from Average
Well Our intelligence ratings beyond Above average relies heavily on characters performance in academic stuff which teen Ben heavily lacks, he has outsmarted many intellectuals in the series and has out performed their expectations. I can recall characters from other series being more street-smart (or smth?) than other character who's better at acedmic field, like yuichi from tomodachi game outsmarting kei, he also has out smarted satone who is born winner in gambling. But I wonder if it'll work for Ben as well (or if what he has is even enough? Ig it is but I'll cross check).

Well Our intelligence ratings beyond Above average relies heavily on characters performance in academic stuff which teen Ben heavily lacks, he has outsmarted many intellectuals in the series and has out performed their expectations. I can recall characters from other series being more street-smart (or smth?) than other character who's better at acedmic field, like yuichi from tomodachi game outsmarting kei, he also has out smarted satone who is born winner in gambling. But I wonder if it'll work for Ben as well (or if what he has is even enough? Ig it is but I'll cross check).
Well Azmuth's said that he was surprised by Ben using the Omnitrix in ways even he never expected. Plus even as a 10 year old he was able to put up a good fight against Kevin 11 and Vilgax at the same time after unlocking master control for less than a day. He also got a score in the 90's in a plumber's exam that surprised Ben and he basically doesn't live up to his potential in school just because he's lazy

Well Azmuth's said that he was surprised by Ben using the Omnitrix in ways even he never expected. Plus even as a 10 year old he was able to put up a good fight against Kevin 11 and Vilgax at the same time after unlocking master control for less than a day. He also got a score in the 90's in a plumber's exam that surprised Ben and he basically doesn't live up to his potential in school just because he's lazy
And Ben outsmarting time travellers.

On the contrary of this, Above Average intelligence doesn't necessarily require academic knowledge, but I may be reading it wrong

You can have above average Intelligence that isn't related to academics, that's why skilled flights/swordsman on this site have above average, gifted and even genius in combat. Academics and whatnot are just the basic form how to reach those levels.

The Omnitrix should have the thing where the user can't be killed while transformed[I'm not talking about the failsafe, I'm talking about what happened to chromastone], I just don't know what that would be.

Perhaps a limited type 8 immortality, reliant on the Alien's DNA? since the stored DNA is destroyed when the user's transformed Alien is killed.

You can have above average Intelligence that isn't related to academics, that's why skilled flights/swordsman on this site have above average, gifted and even genius in combat. Academics and whatnot are just the basic form how to reach those levels.
On the contrary of this, Above Average intelligence doesn't necessarily require academic knowledge, but I may be reading it wrong
Oh then ig teen Ben can be cooked.
1113068711721586798.png

His intelligence should at least be Above Average
Kevin Levin been given Genius intelligence rating, which I think makes sense due to him having expertise in a lot fields, ig Ben being capable of outsmarting him and Eon (who tricked Paradox, the guy who smartly created such a timeloop that can never be realised by maltruant and was entirely unexpected), and all.

Yeah it probably is just size, but with UH also possibly scaling to George and Way Big being above UH it checks out from a raw power department too. More just support though rather than a serious argument.
Not really due to Ben with Ascalon, but I suppose that's the next point.
Dagonax is different in my eyes as he’s a being empowered by energy, whereas Dagon himself is living energy. Dagon would obviously have much more control over his form and power than Vilgax would, especially when you account for experience. Ascalon being a more multi-purpose weapon would reasonably make it less good at absorbing energy than a machine designed specifically with that purpose in mind.

Also regardless of the reason, Ben absorbing all of Dagon’s power after stabbing Vilgax once already proves that he’s less resistant to Ascalon than Dagon is.
Gwen thought that too until Vilgax teleported to their base in Mt. Rushmore. Ascalon drained all of Vilgax's energy, regardless of if he could access it all or not, so I don't see your point.
That’s mainly just my interpretation, either way there’s something that allows George to harm something much stronger than himself.
Fair, I just don't think Ben used it.
I’m not the best with tier 1 stuff, but if it did refer to spatiotemporal dimensions would that make the Timestream 17D and then the other 9 dimensions would simply be above that?
That's a very loaded question. It depends on who you ask and why you ask.
Paradox is bound to time so I assume the 17 dimensions would have to be within the Timestream.
... Right, Reiner bs. This is why I invited you to my server so I can properly explain stuff.

Back