• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

He also seemingly gets time travel logic in Ben 10 as Gutrot. Which requires Extraordinary Genius intelligence due to how ******* complicated it is.

Paradox’s statement is more general than that and it also applies to Young Ben correctly guessing that he’ll forget everything about what happened in Ben Again
Even I could have guessed it. If young Ben forgot it so did he.

Also, yuichi, madarame baku would have guessed it as well with far ease and they're still ******* genius lvl.

What's it called? I could probably play it
No idea tbh, I just watched a playlist with all of them in it.
I don't watch Bollywood movies but among those I've watched and liked, their stories are better to cover up vfx. I'd always put Love & thunder in among worst movies ever I've watched.
Love & Thunder has GNR in it so it's an automatic 11/10 for me regardless of the story or VFX.

Fl9t9cERFJGh9r5CngkT1656077432.jpg

Yuichi >>>>>>
reminds me that yuichi page sucks.

Oh ic, ur talking bout that.
Not sure if you know what I'm talking about, it's when everything is about to go back to normal.
I 100% guarantee that Ben can never get off from yuichi plan setups. But yuichi can easily setup such plans teen Ben did 5 years ago and in fact, execute it in even better way.
Ben's combat strategies are going to be way more busted than extraordinary genius.

ParadoxWithout Eon to anchor them, all the separate eras of time are progressively snapping back into place!
Young-Minded Ben-Which means in a few seconds, none of this will have happened and we won't remember a thing.
ParadoxHehe, you really are getting quite good at this, young master Tennyson. Pity you'll have to start over.

ParadoxWithout Eon to anchor them, all the separate eras of time are progressively snapping back into place!
Young-Minded Ben-Which means in a few seconds, none of this will have happened and we won't remember a thing.
ParadoxHehe, you really are getting quite good at this, young master Tennyson. Pity you'll have to start over.
Pretty ****** up it was yeah.

What's so good about piloting it actually? He has plumber training so he should be capable of using Aliens tech or such.
It can travel anywhere in the timestream and Ben can casually use it. Ben himself hasn't even used time travel tech before this.

Also Plumber Training means that he got the necessary knowledge to operate it, which is an intelligence feat for being able to learn how this complicated tech works.

Gwen thought that too until Vilgax teleported to their base in Mt. Rushmore. Ascalon drained all of Vilgax's energy, regardless of if he could access it all or not, so I don't see your point.
Honestly I have no idea why I guessed experience was the reason, as Ben also takes back the powers Vilgax stole from the 10 heroes.

My point is just that there's something about Vilgax that seemingly makes him more susceptible to Ascalon's abilities than Dagon is. Maybe because Dagon is an extra-dimensional being? Maybe because Dagon is sentient energy and Vilgax isn't? We don't know for sure.
Or that george never wanted Dagon's power or thought of it, but Ben/vilgax did?
Alternatively there's this.

Fair, I just don't think Ben used it.
Agree to disagree, I suppose.

That's a very loaded question. It depends on who you ask and why you ask.
If I can be completely honest, I'm just a massive Feedback fan and want more reasons for him to scale high.

Just like our relationship my love
Also what did I just walk into

My point is just that there's something about Vilgax that seemingly makes him more susceptible to Ascalon's abilities than Dagon is. Maybe because Dagon is an extra-dimensional being? Maybe because Dagon is sentient energy and Vilgax isn't? We don't know for sure.
Maybe because Vilgax just used energy blasts, left himself wide open and didn't expect Ben to stab him, thus getting caught off guard? Aka skill issue.
Agree to disagree, I suppose.
George used spatial cutting only once and it ignored the distance between him and Dagon, after that he didn't really hurt Dagon anymore. Thus we can infer that Dagon and Vilgax are weak to spatial cuttting, which Ben didn't use, thus Ascalon scales and thus Ultimates and Lucubra Vilgax don't scale.
If I can be completely honest, I'm just a massive Feedback fan and want more reasons for him to scale high.
Oh, should have just said that from the beginning lol, here is some wank, you truly are a based individual imo (he's my favorite alien as well, screw Alien X).
Also what did I just walk into
Told you to join my Discord server, would have been less awkward there.

In the crt that made Alien X 1-B, Greenshifter counted Reiner's vote as "my wife"
Oh I'm aware, I just tried and failed to say something funny.

Anyway here's a draft of the Techno-Bubble key, which kinda just turned into a general fix of Clockwork's profile as I noticed he had some abilities that he really shouldn't have.

If anyone can look through and see any issues that'd be great, but I do have some specific questions of my own mostly relating to the Powers & Abilities section:

1. Would Upgraded Clockwork have Type 2 or Type 3 Multiple Selves?

2. Would Upgraded Clockwork qualify for Acrobatics based on this scene?

3. Are there any of Upgrade's abilities that I didn't list that Upgraded Clockwork should have?

4. What would be the best way to find a clip of Upgraded Clockwork fighting Exo-Skull and Subdora? I know it happens I just don't know where to find it.

Also once I'm done, I assume I just open a CRT and pray the mods see and accept it?

Anyway here's a draft of the Techno-Bubble key, which kinda just turned into a general fix of Clockwork's profile as I noticed he had some abilities that he really shouldn't have.

If anyone can look through and see any issues that'd be great, but I do have some specific questions of my own mostly relating to the Powers & Abilities section:

1. Would Upgraded Clockwork have Type 2 or Type 3 Multiple Selves?

3. Are there any of Upgrade's abilities that I didn't list that Upgraded Clockwork should have?

4. What would be the best way to find a clip of Upgraded Clockwork fighting Exo-Skull and Subdora? I know it happens I just don't know where to find it.

Also once I'm done, I assume I just open a CRT and pray the mods see and accept it?
Your imgur links aren't working for me for some reasons.

You succeeded, it's just an old joke at this point since this isn't my first bromance.
I noticed he had some abilities that he really shouldn't have.
Such as?
Yes
All of them technically? Though you can just say all of [insert profile link here]'s abilities.
You ask @DemonicDude, my other lover.
Yup

Shouldn't techno bubble has speed equivalent to maltruant considering he was able to react to his attack? And explosion manipulation because he was able fire missiles.

Back