• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

George used spatial cutting only once and it ignored the distance between him and Dagon, after that he didn't really hurt Dagon anymore. Thus we can infer that Dagon and Vilgax are weak to spatial cuttting, which Ben didn't use, thus Ascalon scales and thus Ultimates and Lucubra Vilgax don't scale.
The thing for me though is that Dagon doesn't seem to take things seriously at all. His first reaction to seeing George was to call him an insignificant speck and send a group of Esoterica at him. Like I don't think there are many things more disrespectful than being so unimpressed by the power of the guy that sealed you away for a 1000 years that you send fodder after him. Compare this to Ultimate Way Big, who Dagon was shocked by the power of even after calling base Way Big a "slightly bigger speck". After the Ultimate Way Big fight his attacks are shown to be easily cuttable by George and even temporarily blockable by one of Gwen's shields, which is a massive downgrade from his showing against Ultimate Way Big. This continues for a little bit until Chromastone shows up, where we get an almost blatant showing of Dagon going from shuddering from George and Chromastone's attacks to him being completely unmovable by them. After this is where Dagon casually kills George with a single attack, with this I believe being the first time he hits George in the entire fight.

Dagon's general demeanour throughout the fight and him suddenly overwhelming George at the end really says to me that he's holding back immensely for most of it. I honestly don't think Ascalon scales to Dagon at all. Or maybe I'm just scared it'd ruin my totally based Low Multiversal scaling for Dagon.

Oh, should have just said that from the beginning lol, here is some wank, you truly are a based individual imo
now-he-is-talking-let-bro-cook-v0-0cy6qm3ur7zb1.jpeg

My completely unbiased, 100% honest reaction (This was not worth the five minutes it took to figure out how to add an image)

Your imgur links aren't working for me for some reasons.
Weird, they don't work for me either. I copied the link directly from the current profile, and it worked when I clicked the link there. It's the Clairvoyance evidence btw

Had Dimensional Travel listed despite explicitly not being able to do that even while upgraded. Also listed Dowsing, Precognition and Telepathy from Maltruant scaling despite never using these abilities, and since we know Clockwork doesn't scale to Maltruant we can't just assume he has it.

A bit of a tangent, but I'm kinda confused on why Maltruant has precognition in the first place since both bits of evidence used in favour of it seem more like him just being knowledgable on how time is supposed to flow.

Cool, bro do be shmoovin'

All of them technically? Though you can just say all of [insert profile link here]'s abilities.
I'll just do that, then.

You ask @DemonicDude, my other lover.
This is the weirdest Ben Tennyson cosplay I have ever seen

Coolio

Shouldn't techno bubble has speed equivalent to maltruant considering he was able to react to his attack? And explosion manipulation because he was able fire missiles.
I wasn't sure if scaling with speed would be accepted since Maltruant seemed pretty casual, but yeah I can add Explosion Manipulation.

Does everyone still not scale to each other in speed? Fr?
It's weird to me how characters don't scale to Way Big's speed despite never being portrayed as slower than him or the characters who do currently scale to him.

Last edited:
Type 3.

I'm also not sure if lifting one works but iirc him uprooting Exo-skull not with AP but LS should upscale him above exo skull, tho I'm not a best person to ask about it. wasn't there a calc mod lurker here once iirc.

The thing for me though is that Dagon doesn't seem to take things seriously at all. His first reaction to seeing George was to call him an insignificant speck and send a group of Esoterica at him. Like I don't think there are many things more disrespectful than being so unimpressed by the power of the guy that sealed you away for a 1000 years that you send fodder after him.
George is an out-of-practice glass cannon.
his attacks are shown to be easily cuttable by George
Weren't they always?
temporarily blockable by one of Gwen's shields
Immediately broke and Gwen should get a varies rating.
where we get an almost blatant showing of Dagon going from shuddering from George and Chromastone's attacks to him being completely unmovable by them.
They were running out of juice.
Dagon's general demeanour throughout the fight and him suddenly overwhelming George at the end really says to me that he's holding back immensely for most of it
He's holding back his haxes, not his AP. After all Chromastone can hurt Dagon with a reflected beam which was meant for George.
I honestly don't think Ascalon scales to Dagon at all
You... stabbed me! Oh don't be a baby.
Or maybe I'm just scared it'd ruin my totally based Low Multiversal scaling for Dagon.
Weak.
My completely unbiased, 100% honest reaction (This was not worth the five minutes it took to figure out how to add an image)
Lol, isn't my scaling but it is based on my scaling. So I don't fully agree either.

Uh oh, aight time to pack it up boys, the Discord gang found me. Hi Guruguru, how are you doing? Did you really miss me so hard that you made a VSBW account?
GET BACK TO DISCORD BEFORE I RELEASE THE BLACKMAIL
Who the hell are u. And why you have 69 in ur name. We haven't met before.
Hi Reiner. Missed you too.
He's my boss... and I think he just caught me lacking.
Btw @Guruguru69 meet @Ghengiroo115 and vice versa. Your names look alike.
Sup @Ghengiroo115, wanna know how much of a fraud Green is?

George is an out-of-practice glass cannon.
But it's not his own power that makes him strong, it's Ascalon's. He would still have Ascalon's durability.

Weren't they always?
That moment when I forget my own argument, just ignore that lol.

Immediately broke and Gwen should get a varies rating.
The shield was able to hold for a couple seconds before fully shattering.

Honestly I'm surprised Gwen doesn't have a varies rating already with how infamously inconsistent her magic is.

They were running out of juice.
George maybe (although I doubt he got that much weaker in just a few seconds), but not Chromastone. Hell his reaction to the power Gwen gave him made it sound like it was on a similar level as the blast from Dagon that he absorbed, which to me only makes sense if Dagon was holding back with his attack.

He's holding back his haxes, not his AP. After all Chromastone can hurt Dagon with a reflected beam which was meant for George.
My assumption was that holding back also applied to his Durability, given how quickly he went from being pushed back to being mostly unfazed by George and Chromastone's attack.

You... stabbed me! Oh don't be a baby.
My argument is that Ascalon hurting Dagon is because of hax and not AP.

Funny thing is I realised both of our arguments mostly work for that kinda scaling, since the only thing that really changes are either variable stuff or an artefact with zero relevance after the arc. I guess at this point I'm just being stubborn lol.

Although, would Tier 2 or higher Gwen contradict Mana and Magic lore? IIRC it all comes from Legerdomain which is a High 3-A realm, so wouldn't a Tier 2 magic attack not make any sense? Genuine question here.

Lol, isn't my scaling but it is based on my scaling. So I don't fully agree either.
Tbh I haven't given it a proper look yet beyond skimming through the transcript. I just think any Feedback glazing is extremely based.

Back