• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is contradicted by him keeping up with regular aliens tiers like kevin, plus the base feat comes from him, so he can't upscale from it

he litterally got harmed in the very clip you showed, plus he litterally broke diamond head's shields in the fight, he is comparable to kevin

You mean just after he had damaged and launched him several meters away with an attack? His crystals scale higher than himself, that much is clear with when he attacks vilgax

Shouldn't he therefore be much stronger than Kevin?
No, this contradicts all of the scaling we have for him

he litterally got harmed in the very clip you showed, plus he litterally broke diamond head's shields in the fight, he is comparable to kevin

You mean just after he had damaged and launched him several meters away with an attack? His crystals scale higher than himself, that much is clear with when he attacks vilgax

No, this contradicts all of the scaling we have for him
What do you mean his crystals scale higher than himself?

Oh an additional upgrade for him. For some reason he doesn't have inorganic physiology on his profile. Don't know if I need to explain why he should have this

Wouldn't that therefore make him at least 7-A since Vilgax himself is at least 7-A?
No because vilgax upscales from full size hummongosaur, who upscales from normal size hummong, who scales to 4 arms who scales to princess looma who easily stomps aliens on the level of diamondhead

No because vilgax upscales from full size hummongosaur, who upscales from normal size hummong, who scales to 4 arms who scales to princess looma who easily stomps aliens on the level of diamondhead
What? If Diamondhead can harm a guy who's Durability is "at least 7-A", wouldn't that therefore make Diamondhead "at least 7-A" in Attack Potency? It says Vilgax tanked Diamondhead's attacks on his profile, but uh, no. He very clearly did not tank them. Diamondhead folded him

What? If Diamondhead can harm a guy who's Durability is "at least 7-A", wouldn't that therefore make Diamondhead "at least 7-A" in Attack Potency?
it is an outlier contradicted by every other appearence of him later in the series

It says Vilgax tanked Diamondhead's attacks on his profile, but uh, no. He very clearly did not tank them. Diamondhead folded him
he did pretty much tanked his attacks, and even easily smashed his crystals

it is an outlier contradicted by every other appearence of him later in the series
How so? And if it's an outlier, why does the justification for his Attack Potency say "defeated vilgax"? Vilgax's durability is at least 7-A. If Kevin can break the crystals of a guy who can beat Vilgax who's at least 7-A, wouldn't Kevin also be at least 7-A?
he did pretty much tanked his attacks, and even easily smashed his crystals
Shouldn't THAT be considered an outlier? It doesn't even look like he tanked them. He looked like he was trying to regain his concentration after Diamondhead hit him with that attack

How so? And if it's an outlier, why does the justification for his Attack Potency say "defeated vilgax"?
it does? well that should be remoced

Vilgax's durability is at least 7-A. If Kevin can break the crystals of a guy who can beat Vilgax who's at least 7-A, wouldn't Kevin also be at least 7-A?
no because kevin gets easily overpowered by looma, who by scaling chains in bellow uaf vilgax

Shouldn't THAT be considered an outlier? It doesn't even look like he tanked them. He looked like he was trying to regain his concentration after Diamondhead hit him with that attack
no, because again, the scaling of the episodes later contradict diamond head being above hummongosaur

it does? well that should be remoced
Alright, fair enough then. But Vilgax's durability is still at At least 7-A. Should he just be downgraded to 7-A?
no because kevin gets easily overpowered by looma, who by scaling chains in bellow uaf vilgax
Which scaling chains exactly?
no, because again, the scaling of the episodes later contradict diamond head being above hummongosaur
Don't wanna look into this so I'll just agree with you. What about Diamondhead having Inorganic Physiology?

Okay just for the sake of it, how do future episodes contradict Diamondhead being above humungousaur?

Alright, fair enough then. But Vilgax's durability is still at At least 7-A. Should he just be downgraded to 7-A?
i have said again and again, no it shouldn't, vilgax by scaling chains is that high, diamond head isn't and thus it is an outlier for him

Which scaling chains exactly?
the one i just explained to you 6 comments prior?

Don't wanna look into this so I'll just agree with you. What about Diamondhead having Inorganic Physiology?
yeah that is fine

Okay just for the sake of it, how do future episodes contradict Diamondhead being above humungousaur?
i already explained to you, kevin scaling to him directly, and him fighting slamworm who scales to armodrillo, who can easily be defeated by looma, who scales to 4 arms who scales to hummongosaur

i have said again and again, no it shouldn't, vilgax by scaling chains is that high, diamond head isn't and thus it is an outlier for him

the one i just explained to you 6 comments prior?

yeah that is fine

i already explained to you, kevin scaling to him directly, and him fighting slamworm who scales to armodrillo, who can easily be defeated by looma, who scales to 4 arms who scales to hummongosaur
Alright. I'll count it as an agreement for Inorganic Physiology

Dead thread

Anyways, bump. His rating got changed to "At least 6-C", so I removed the part about upgrading his tier and just made it about adding Inorganic Physiology to his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back