• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Naw I was already skeptical of his rating, I'll just meatride it cuz tier 5 reboot is based.
But he's a Pure Celestislspaien shouldn't that BY DEFAULT makes me stronger to Alien V who has 1/2 DNA, This is where the argument of Alien V being stronger than Alien X falls.

That is like saying after watching Ben 10 original show that Ben's aliens are not prime species of the Omnitrix.

So will you actually consider it for your Ben 10 scaling? I haven't seen all of it but DemonicDude tells me it's a bit on the weird side
No lol, it's way too nitpicky.
He has to be but his main weakness is the Ben using the transformation is horrible and stupid at fighting and doesn't know how strong Alien X is
He doesn't need to be and that reasoning doesn't work for durability.
Do you have any character stats and profiles wiki pages for Ben 10 characters?
Here, it's a bit outdated though.
That is like saying after watching Ben 10 original show that Ben's aliens are not prime species of the Omnitrix.
Give me the clip of Spidermonkey vs the leader of their species.

Asking again. Why doesn't Ben's profile list him as 2-A with Omnitrix self destruction? Mad Ben and Albedo's profiles have it so why not Ben Prime?

Shouldn’t ult way big be like solar system lvl. I rember there was some kind of WoG about that
Yes that word of God is fake. The research was done by administrator Firestorm himself by using wayback machine and other tools to check if such a statement was even posted However no such data was founded.

The only way way big would be solar system level as if the cosmic is storm that he created in the infamous video game Ben 10 ultimatele cosmic destruction would be allowed.
However this is not possible because the calculation is breaking the rules of kinetic energy on this website.

Indian no way they cannot be solar system level.

Yes that word of God is fake. The research was done by administrator Firestorm himself by using wayback machine and other tools to check if such a statement was even posted However no such data was founded.

The only way way big would be solar system level as if the cosmic is storm that he created in the infamous video game Ben 10 ultimatele cosmic destruction would be allowed.
However this is not possible because the calculation is breaking the rules of kinetic energy on this website.

Indian no way they cannot be solar system level.
Damm, didn’t know so many screen shots were faked

what would the calc get if they estimated it at being in the relativistic speeds?

image.png

Gonna use this comic in my "How high can I scale Alien X if I "reasonably highball" him" thread

image.png

Gonna use this comic in my "How high can I scale Alien X if I "reasonably highball" him" thread
Greenshifer already did that like 2 years ago.
I believe this is the page he made.

Greenshifer already did that like 2 years ago.
I believe this is the page he made.
Well infinite dimensional beings on this site get the Low 1-A rating and if Alien X is above them then he might get 1-A

CRT for Kevin and Vilgax

Back