• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Correct and add some things

First i wanna start off with presenting a page for Mana
Correct:
Agree: @Hellformer (disagree an Verdona), @Lloydblitzed, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Celestial_Scaler25 (neutral an Gwen AP and disagree an Verdona), @TheOrangeGuy09, @Gendolfgg1
Disagree:
Neutral:
Canonicity:
All the movies, games and comics mentioned here do not violate the Ben 10 show. And Duncan was asked If the games and comics are canon. He replied saying that for them to be Canon. There Will be need to find a core that connect them with the main series:
Agree: @Hellformer, @Lloydblitzed, @OMNIVERSAL-KING,@Celestial_Scaler25, @TheOrangeGuy09, @Gendolfgg1
Disagree:
Neutral:
Ultimate form key :
Ultimate forms
to Grey Matter, Rath, Articguana, and Gravattack: this aliens have a Ultimate form.
Ultimate Gray Matter get stronger than his base. Ultimate Grey Matter was also able to one-shotted a Eye guy, Upchuck, and Goop, even Albedo in his Ultimate form said he could do this all day. Also in his Ultimate form get more abilities like:
Energy Projection: Showed here
Flight: Showed here
Small Size: Type 1: In Ultimate Form, it increases in size.
Forcefield Creation: Showed here
Electricity Manipulation: He emits electricity from his head and to confirm that it is electricity, he can negate Galvans shields.
Ultimate Articguana get more abilities:
Bodily Weaponry: Showed here
Ultimate Gravattack get more abilities:
Creation: Create planetoids that also have souls, can speak and have consciousness.
Agree: @Hellformer, @Lloydblitzed, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Celestial_Scaler25, @TheOrangeGuy09, @Gendolfgg1
Disagree:
Neutral:
Abilities new:
Agree: @OMNIVERSAL-KING (neutral an Alien X), @Hellformer, @Lloydblitzed, @Celestial_Scaler25, @TheOrangeGuy09, @Gendolfgg1
Disagree:
Neutral:
Resistance new:
Agree: @Hellformer, @Lloydblitzed, @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Celestial_Scaler25, @TheOrangeGuy09, @Gendolfgg1
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Classic Ben's Aliens have an AP of 0.377 Ronnatons so multiplying it by 10 would result in 3.77 Ronnatons which is still 5-A.
I disagree with Dwayne's statement because he himself admitted he's unreliable outside the show. Gwen's range seems more like Interdimensional and the rest seems fine. Good job for adding so many missing abilities and stuff!

Classic Ben's Aliens have an AP of 0.377 Ronnatons so multiplying it by 10 would result in 3.77 Ronnatons which is still 5-A.
Oh ok. But he should be upgrade to High 5-A in AF/UA key
I disagree with Dwayne's statement because he himself admitted he's unreliable outside the show.
Apparently his statement doesn't contradict the show, as it's good to explain in the show that Ben and Gwen in their Anodite form are half Anodites. Also, Dwayne's statements is used to upgrade the Ultimate Aliens and Aliens base to 5-A - High 5-A and it's agreed.

Charmcasterwith Alpha Rune:
Legerdomain should be Low 2-C because its structure matches the conditions.
(actually, Null Void should be as well)
Alpha Rune should be possibly 2-A.

Range; Interdimensional: able to Kavin's car is transported to another dimension.
Gwen: • Range
Dagonax: 2-A
Ultimate form key:
Eatle: • Explosion Manipulation, • Large Size
Ultimate Echo Echo: Durability Negation
Way Big: possibly Invulnerability
Waterhazard: Bodily Weaponry and Invulnerability
Chromastone: Invulnerability
Upchuck: Explosion Manipulation
Ultimate Swampfire: • Air Manipulation, • Organic Manipulation
Gwen: • Time Stop, • Hacking, • Vibration Manipulation, • Smoke Manipulation
Gwen Anodite Form: • Ilusion Creation, • Fear Manipulation, • Life Manipulation
Charmcaster: Dimensional Storage and Power Nullification
Paradox: Range
Alright.

Gwen: • Dimensional Travel
Agreed as well, but should be better scan.
such as, this and at the beginning, in the same episode as in the clip I gave just now.

I will not comment on the remaining parts at this time.

Agree with everything accept that Alien X thing above
It's just a void having stars floating in it
It is also still Dimensional Storage, where it outside as if it is only an alien being, but in a large human form, but from the inside, it contains a void full of stars and dimensions.

Nearly invulnerable =/= Invulnerable, not to mention that Way Big suffer damage from Vilgax in his first apparition
Chromastone was literally shattered by Vilgax, also was knocked out by Diagon
Waterhazard was defeated by P'andor with a single attack

It is also still Dimensional Storage, where it outside as if it is only an alien being, but in a large human form, but from the inside, it contains a void full of stars and dimensions.
Ok so I am nutral about it

Wait, isn’t the Keystone of Bezel only used by Gwen before she gets magic? Wouldn’t that just make her physically 9-C instead?

Agree on everything except the Verdona part and the high 5A. Same reason.
He meant Gwen in Classic but after Classic series (I mean AF/UA) she should be High 5-A:
AV/UA Ben's Aliens have an AP of 2.035591 Ronnatons, so multiplying it by 10 would result in 20.35591 Ronnatons which is High 5-A
Way Big
has 203.5591 Ronnatons, Ultimate Kavin is 1/10 of all aliens, including Way Big, so (203.5591/10)= 20.35591 Ronnatonss, Ultimate Humungousaur can comparable to Ultimate Kavin, and Humungousaur is 1/10th the strength of his ultimate form, so (20.35591/10)= 2.035591 Ronnatonss

Wait, isn’t the Keystone of Bezel only used by Gwen before she gets magic? Wouldn’t that just make her physically 9-C instead?
I used it again after she got magic power.
B10Mil_2845029.png

She showed up here but Gwen still didn't know about her power in this episode. (This episode (Tough Luck episode) the Keystone of Bezel appeared again and Gwen used it.
It appeared again in her room (Alien Force), indicating that she still has it and can use it.
Screenshot_20240701_000830_edit_245843981699345.jpg

There are also many times we see him with Gwen even with Gwen Anodite Form.

Last edited:
He meant Gwen in Classic but after Classic series (I mean AF/UA) she should be High 5-A:
AV/UA Ben's Aliens have an AP of 2.035591 Ronnatons, so multiplying it by 10 would result in 20.35591 Ronnatons which is High 5-A
Way Big
has 203.5591 Ronnatons, Ultimate Kavin is 1/10 of all aliens, including Way Big, so (203.5591/10)= 20.35591 Ronnatonss, Ultimate Humungousaur can comparable to Ultimate Kavin, and Humungousaur is 1/10th the strength of his ultimate form, so (20.35591/10)= 2.035591 Ronnatonss
OK but the Key stone lost its power in the series after they defeated Charmcaster and Hex.
I used it again after she got magic power.
B10Mil_2845029.png

She showed up here but Gwen still didn't know about her power in this episode. (This episode (Tough Luck episode) the Keystone of Bezel appeared again and Gwen used it.
It appeared again in her room (Alien Force), indicating that she still has it and can use it.
Those are the Charms of Bezel. Not the Keystone.

Tbh it might be more worth it to give young Gwen without magic her own key, since she only ever uses the Charm of Luck and the Keystone of Bezel before she gets Charmcaster’s spellbook and starts learning magic.

Tbh it might be more worth it to give young Gwen without magic her own key, since she only ever uses the Charm of Luck and the Keystone of Bezel before she gets Charmcaster’s spellbook and starts learning magic.
Gwen must have it in all Kays (AF/UA, Omniverse and Anodite Form with Keystone they should become 5 times stronger)

Last edited:
He still had retained at least some of its power.

He appeared again in Alien Force which should have half his previous power so it should be 10.177955 Ronnatonss.
I feel like the Keystone currently has very little information regarding how powerful it is currently or even how much it can even.

But I'll be Neutral for now.

I'm a little curious, why is it 9-C instead of 5-A?

The Charm of Luck makes Gwen capable of harming Charmcaster and Hex and comparable to some of Ben's aliens (like Wildmutt or lower) that have an AP of 376.961 Yottatons.

Gwen with the Keystone of Bezel, should be comparable to when she had the Charm of Luck, as at the very least, the Keystone of Bezel grants Gwen more power than the Charm of Luck did.

So, Gwen without the Keystone of Bezel and the Charm of Luck should be 5-A, which has an AP of 376.961/10 = 37.696 Yottatons. It's still 5-A. (Of course, it's not an outlier because both kid Ben and Gwen have shown multiple times that they can tank attacks from certain aliens, which might grant them durability. Anyway, I still need to find feats where they can harm aliens)

Last edited:
I'm a little curious, why is it 9-C instead of 5-A?

The Charm of Luck makes Gwen capable of harming Charmcaster and Hex and comparable to some of Ben's aliens (like Wildmutt or lower) that have an AP of 376.961 Yottatons.

Gwen with the Keystone of Bezel, should be comparable to when she had the Charm of Luck, as at the very least, the Keystone of Bezel grants Gwen more power than the Charm of Luck did.

So, Gwen without the Keystone of Bezel and the Charm of Luck should be 5-A, which has an AP of 376.961/10 = 37.696 Yottatons. It's still 5-A. (Of course, it's not an outlier because both kid Ben and Gwen have shown multiple times that they can tank attacks from certain aliens, which might grant them durability. Anyway, I still need to find feats where they can harm aliens)

Honestly my memory was just failing me and I couldn’t remember any instance of her scaling to anyone while she had the Keystone. If she has good scaling outside of the Charms though then it might be better to save this topic for its own thread, since saying Gwen goes from 10-B to 5-A with a 10 times multiplier is pretty silly. For now though I guess we could just ignore the multiplier and say the Keystone makes a 10-B 5-A.

Honestly my memory was just failing me and I couldn’t remember any instance of her scaling to anyone while she had the Keystone. If she has good scaling outside of the Charms though then it might be better to save this topic for its own thread, since saying Gwen goes from 10-B to 5-A with a 10 times multiplier is pretty silly. For now though I guess we could just ignore the multiplier and say the Keystone makes a 10-B 5-A.
She was able to hurt some of Ben's aliens and other crratures like smacking Heatblast with an extinguisher, harming Four Arms with a slap, smacking around the mutant perrot with a spear and others I'm forgetting.

Back