• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what they are saying, they are saying the galaxies moving were NOT the milkyway as how on earth is he going to move the milkyway ontop of himself, it wouldn't make sense for alien x to crease 5 galaxies and then create the universe
Because the orbs must have travelled to the other spacetimes which are an infinite distance away
We do not see Alien X recreate those other space-times, only the one they are in. We do not know the method which he used to recreate those other universes.

Also, now that I think about it, why do we assume Alien X was moving those orbs again?

It's on you to prove that Alien X moved those orbs.
That's the good arguement. Alien X created galaxies and no one in the universe is present there but someone else (who has not been shown) was secretly helping Alien X in moving those galaxies. Bruh.

That's the good arguement. Alien X created galaxies and no one in the universe is present there but someone else (who has not been shown) was secretly helping Alien X in moving those galaxies. Bruh.
You're misrepresenting what I was saying.

You're assuming that someone had to actively move those orbs using telekinesis. It is also possible and more simple that those orbs moved automatically into place as Alien X willed the universe into existence.

The “Universe” in the Ben 10 verse consist of many dimensions like the null void and dimension 10 and so on.

It’s been accepted that Ben recreated all of this as the Annihilarg is accepted as destroying the “universe” and all the dimensions contained within it. Ergo Alien X recreating all the matter across potentially infinite dimensions with an infinite amount of matter being created in the infinite size of the universe giving him an infinite speed rating.

Disagree with this thread.

You're misrepresenting what I was saying.

You're assuming that someone had to actively move those orbs using telekinesis. It is also possible and more simple that those orbs moved automatically into place as Alien X willed the universe into existence.
That's again extraordinary claim, if alien x thought the universe in existence and all of it places in one go then universe just has been popped out of nowhere not like how we are shown that it moved to their places coming out of alien X, it seems more of ridiculous interpretation. Alien X first created the spacetime and all of Dimensions then sended the globes to create the respective things at respective places.

The “Universe” in the Ben 10 verse consist of many dimensions like the null void and dimension 10 and so on.

It’s been accepted that Ben recreated all of this as the Annihilarg is accepted as destroying the “universe” and all the dimensions contained within it. Ergo Alien X recreating all the matter across potentially infinite dimensions with an infinite amount of matter being created in the infinite size of the universe giving him an infinite speed rating.

Creating an infinite amount of matter is a creation feat, not a speed feat.

Creating galaxies all over an infinite space basically gives range, not speed. But if Alien x can actually move these galaxies across infinite space(completely), that could give him infinite speed.(attack speed)

Last edited:
It's just as simple as this, "don't assume anything extra and take the things as they have been shown", that's all there is to do.

That's again extraordinary claim, if alien x thought the universe in existence and all of it places in one go then universe just has been popped out of nowhere not like how we are shown that it moved to their places coming out of alien X, it seems more of ridiculous interpretation. Alien X first created the spacetime and all of Dimensions then sended the globes to create the respective things at respective places.
It's not extraordinary, the universe doesn't need to "pop out of nowhere", the orbs materialisng into galaxies can still represent the universe being recreated as a whole. Again, your the one making the claim that Alien X is actively moving these orbs.

Moving said infinite amount of matter across an infinite sized universe through an infinite number of dimensions does however classify as a speed feat.
Creating galaxies all over an infinite space basically gives range, not speed. But if Alien x can actually move these galaxies across infinite space, that could give him infinite speed.(attack speed)
Again. Remember that moving objects through an infinite universe does not grant infinite speed, since you are still moving the objects a finite distance. Regardless, I'm currently questioning whether Alien X actively moved those orbs in the first place.

It's just as simple as this, "don't assume anything extra and take the things as they have been shown", that's all there is to do.
I'm not the one assuming extra things, you are. So it's on you to explicitly prove that Alien X was actively moving the orbs, since this was not shown to us or mentioned either.

I will respond later. I'm going to sleep.

Again, your the one making the claim that Alien X is actively moving these orbs.
When he literally is.

the universe doesn't need to "pop out of nowhere",
It's your claim he thought the universe in existence then what all that process of sending the globes was for? Occam's razor. Simplest answer is likely the right one.
Again. Remember that moving objects through an infinite universe does not grant infinite speed, since you are still moving the objects a finite distance.
"Again" as if anyone is claiming that moving smth finite distance in the infinite universe is infinite speed. We are saying what has been shown, he sent the globes to their places in the universe, that includes places beyond Ben's Dimension as well, infinite has been crossed far before.

I will respond later. I'm going to sleep
I won't check it and will neither respond. All the arguements has been done and basically has been debated before as well in previous threads.

Infinite attack speed doesn't come from recreating the entire universe but by sending all the matters of the universe to their places. It's written on the profile itself.

Can I see where in the speed page creating an infinite universe = infinite attack speed?

Shit it ain't even an attack.
when has anyone ever said that it was? this is for moving things and filling an infinite space with tk, if you can move things through all of an infinite space with finite speed, then it is infinite speed

Actually.

Because the universe has possibly an infinite amount of dimensions to it, moving matter across each of those infinite dimensions ANY distance whatsoever would still grant an infinite attack speed.

deca39faff872779c59c9f81de8af370.jpg

Me tring to explain why the feat isn't infinity

And? just interpret as galaxie C beingh the one that crossed the furtherst distance of all them. having infinit galaxies adds to his LS not speed
if there is infinite galaxies, then he moved infinite stuff in finite ammount of time, plus if the universe is infinite, then the galaxies are infinite, so there is infinite space where they ocupy, so by moving it to their places he is moving infinite things to infinite places in finite time

I will not argue with you if this is your conter argument to my explanation, sinse I literraly explained It there, all this distance would only be Y, and not scractch X distance, that is the real infinity here

And? just interpret as galaxie C beingh the one that crossed the furtherst distance of all them. having infinit galaxies adds to his LS not speed
No it doesn’t. It directly translates to speed. Because even if you moved an infinite number of galaxies by only 1 millimeter each, that’s still an infinite distance over a finite time.

The fact that Alien X moved an infinite number of galaxy across an infinitely sized universe just cements the notion even further.

No it doesn’t. It directly translates to speed. Because even if you moved an infinite number of galaxies by only 1 millimeter each, that’s still an infinite distance over a finite time.

The fact that Alien X moved an infinite number of galaxy across an infinitely sized universe just cements the notion even further.
speed is Time/distance, there is no mass involved in this equation

there is infinite ammount of stuff to move, how to move all of that with finite speed?
By moving IT MAYBE? where is the amount of stuff relevant in the speed equation?

Time/Distance, and both of them are finity

Say that there is a infinity amount of stuff just mean he is powerfull enough to move infinity mass

speed is Time/distance, there is no mass involved in this equation
…..ok….

1) It’s distance/time. It may not seem like a big deal but it changes the equation a lot.

2) What do you think the distance is of moving an infinite number of galaxies by ANY metric whatsoever? It doesn’t matter how small of a number you give, you can give me a .000000000000000001 of a centimeter and it wouldn’t matter. Moving an infinite number of something by any finite distance….means you moved an infinite distance.

3) Time is irrelevant here as well because any finite time still gives an infinite speed status.

So the equation results in an infinite amount of speed

Anything to say LuffyRuffy46307? would really like some more imput here
Well, I agree with your argument, I don't understand about infinite speed, but it is necessary to have canonical statements within the work about citations of the Universe / Infinite Galaxies, something I have never seen in the drawing, if there is anything related to this, it is in third-party things, second works, whose work does not have any mention of being infinite or something like that, it should not be taken seriously, therefore I disagree with any infinite velocity that depends on second hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back