• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s distance/time. It may not seem like a big deal but it changes the equation a lot.
I spended some big amounts of time making that explanation so my brain is kinda burned, you right at this
What do you think the distance is of moving an infinite number of galaxies by ANY metric whatsoever? It doesn’t matter how small of a number you give, you can give me a .000000000000000001 of a centimeter and it wouldn’t matter. Moving an infinite number of something by any finite distance….means you moved an infinite distance.
If I move 2 Tennis balls a distance of 4 Meters in 1 minute and them move 5 Tennis balls a distance of 4 meters in 1 minute in both situation I still onlyy moved in a speed of 4 m/s, so no. this would just mean I can hold a big dunking ton of Tennis balls at the same time, what would apply to my range of effect and LS
Time is irrelevant here as well because any finite time still gives an infinite speed status.
You just repeated the last argument

Well, I agree with your argument, I don't understand about infinite speed, but it is necessary to have canonical statements within the work about citations of the Universe / Infinite Galaxies, something I have never seen in the drawing, if there is anything related to this, it is in third-party things, second works, whose work does not have any mention of being infinite or something like that, it should not be taken seriously, therefore I disagree with any infinite velocity that depends on second hands.
the ben 10 universe is accepted as infinite

Well, I agree with your argument, I don't understand about infinite speed, but it is necessary to have canonical statements within the work about citations of the Universe / Infinite Galaxies, something I have never seen in the drawing, if there is anything related to this, it is in third-party things, second works, whose work does not have any mention of being infinite or something like that, it should not be taken seriously, therefore I disagree with any infinite velocity that depends on second hands.
Ben 10 universe is infinity in size, Alien X whem recreating the mentioned universe moved a infinity amount of galaxies around that infiniti universe

never stated that he move all of them the infinity distance of the universe

they seen to be arguing that the fact that the amount of galaxies are infinitie he should have infinity speed

If I move 2 Tennis balls a distance of 4 Meters in 1 minute and them move 5 Tennis balls a distance of 4 meters in 1 minute in both situation I still onlyy moved in a speed of 4 m/s, so no. this would just mean I can hold a big dunking ton of Tennis balls at the same time, what would apply to my range of effect and LS
if he is moving them at finite speed then they would never ever stop since there would be endless tenis balls to move and they would keep moving forever

Ok….now what happens if you move an infinite number of tennis balls a distance of 1 meter in 1 minute?

What does your speed come out to. I’m not giving you any trick question. I gave you the distance, and I gave you the time. The math goes from there.

infinite universes=infinite galaxies=infinite places where these galaxies are=infinite distance, if the universe is infinite, then there is a galaxy at an infinite distance away since they are infinite
We’re going around in circles at this point. We don’t even need to make it even that much complicated.

Move an infinite number of something any distance in any finite time and you get infinite speed. That’s it. Case closed.

No, they moved all 1 meter in 1 minute, they stoped after one minute
They all moved 1 meter in 1 minute?

Ok…that means an infinite number of them moved 1 meter in 1 minute.

which means ball #1 moved 1 meter, ball #2 moved 1 meter, ball #3 moved 1 mete, etc, etc, etc literally till infinity.

Now when you add up all those 1 meters together, how many meters do ya end up with? :)

The answer is an infinite amount of meters that was just traveled in 1 minute.

You deadass have to be trolling if you continue to say otherwise 🗿

infinite mass, infinite stuff would not stop moving if you trow it at a finite ammount of time, i am not sure how would that even work?
It's fiction, you really tring to apply aceleration in a infinity number? are you saying that the galaxies alien X moved are still moving? that they never reched their destination? becuse this would also make It not infinity speed

The answer is an infinite amount of meters that was just traveled in 1 minute.
That's relly not how that work, If you apply the traveled distance of each of them separetly you just made infinity travels of 1 meter

If you apply the distance to all tennis balls as if they where on infinit mass of them, they still only moved on meter

It's fiction, you really tring to apply aceleration in a infinity number?
yes i am, that is what infinite speed is

are you saying that the galaxies alien X moved are still moving?
no since he moved them in infinite speed

that they never reched their destination? becuse this would also make It not infinity speed
i said that they reached the destination, that is what makes infinite in speed

That's relly not how that work, If you apply the traveled distance of each of them separetly you just made infinity travels of 1 meter

If you apply the distance to all tennis balls as if they where on infinit mass of them, they still only moved on meter
aka they would be moving forever and ever and would never stop moving since there is an infinite amount of them

aka they would be moving forever and ever and would never stop moving since there is an infinite amount of them
You guys are relly confunding how to make calcs here

You all impling that the infinity amount of things should have their distances ifinitly added, that's not the case at all, we can't just add the traveled value of them and say It's the speed, or we say that all the infinity tennis balls are one object with infinity mass or we say that the he applied tthe same speed into a infinity number of tennis balls

I will not discuss any more if yall keep saying that adding all the infinity objects traveled distance to say It's a infinity distance crossed makes sense

or you look them as one object of infinity mass or you look at them individually just having the same values applied

That….REALLY is how it works my friend. An infinite travels of 1 meter= an infinite distance. Idk why you’re just not saying that. And if you do all that in 1 minute, that means your speed is infinite.

….but they’re not one infinite mass. They’re an infinite number of finite masses. And if you move an infinite number of something any finite distance….you get a sum of an infinite amount of distance traveled. You’re treating this as something it’s objectively not. Alien X didn’t move one infinite mass of a galaxy, he moved an infinite number of galaxies. So what you’re saying isn’t applicable here.

Picture yourself in a blank, white room that’s infinite distance wide (the universe in Ben 10). Now picture an infinite number of tennis balls behind you (the infinite amount of galaxies). If you move those infinite number of tennis balls 1 meter each, you get an infinite amount of distance traveled. And an infinite amount of distance traveled in any finite amount of time equals an infinite amount of speed.

This is….literally, objectively how it works. And how it’s demonstrated in Ben 10 because, once again, I reiterate. Alien X moved an infinite number of galaxies, he did not move one infinite mass of a galaxy.

You guys are relly confunding how to make calcs here

You all impling that the infinity amount of things should have their distances ifinitly added, that's not the case at all, we can't just add the traveled value of them and say It's the speed, or we say that all the infinity tennis balls are one object with infinity mass or we say that the he applied tthe same speed into a infinity number of tennis balls

I will not discuss any more if yall keep saying that adding all the infinity objects traveled distance to say It's a infinity distance crossed makes sense

or you look them as one object of infinity mass or you look at them individually just having the same values applied
think of it like this, there is an infinite amount of tennis balls to move, can you move all of them with finite speed?

It's not usual infinite but just attack speed which is plausible as for his feat of sending infinite galaxies infinite distance away in short amountatime. I disagree.
Until now, there has been no debunking of the post, and therefore, I hold the same reason for disagreeing with the thread.

Ben 10 universe = X
Any distance traveled inside of It = Y
I understand what you mean. You say that moving in an infinite space(X) is a finite distance (Y). And you said its not an infinite speed

But, an object that can move completely in infinite space will have traveled an infinite distance even if it travels a more limited distance. For eternity cannot be divided. No matter how many times you divide the infinity, the result is always infinity.

In this case, even the distance between these galaxies would be infinite. Because

Infinity/N=Infinity

Alien X moved galaxies a smaller infinite distance from the universe. But that didn't matter because the distance traveled was still infinite. (A smaller infinity than the universe, but still an infinity)

I understand what you mean. You say that moving in an infinite space(X) is a finite distance (Y). And you said its not an infinite speed
But it was infinite distance, no? That's the point of the discussion, it was not in a finite distance, rather infinite distance.

But it was infinite distance, no? That's the point of the discussion, it was not in a finite distance, rather infinite distance.
it is alien x moving an infinite amount of galaxies and placing all of them in the infinite universe and the infinite amount of spaces they would need to be

No, the counter-argument being said here is to move only a finite distance in an infinite space/universe. But moving a galaxy in an infinite universe provides infinite attack speed. Because no matter how many times you divide infinity, the result is always infinite. (Also, for someone who has traveled an infinite distance, calculating time doesn't matter.)

It honestly doesn’t matter. Because Ben moved an infinite number of galaxies across the universe. And moving an infinite number of something any finite distance still results in an infinite sum amount of distance traveled

After looking the maxwell profile from esrthbound I come here to say that I was wrong, we seen to indead considere that moving a infinity amount of stuff can be considered infinity speed

I personally disagree, but that's how we treath It here in the wiki by the looks of It

Wait, no, no. There is misunderstanding, so Alien X did not move galaxies in an infinite distance?
It honestly doesn’t matter. Because Ben moved an infinite number of galaxies across the universe. And moving an infinite number of something any finite distance still results in an infinite sum amount of distance traveled
Is it necessary for an object to cover an infinite distance to achieve infinite speed if it has an infinite quantity or a quantity of two? Or else, would it require infinite energy to move such an object, but not necessarily to achieve infinite speed.

Wait, did he cover the infinite distance or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back