• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Ben 10! Additional Abilities of Alien X, Omnitrix and Professor Paradox"

jgms2008

He/Him
Topic title:
Ben 10: Alien X, Professor Paradox and Omnitrix (My First Post)

Hello everyone, I'm new to VS Battle Wiki , and this is my first post. I decided to bring some information about Ben 10 , focusing especially on Alien X, Professor Paradox and the Omnitrix.

### Alien X:

̶A̶c̶a̶u̶s̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶̶ ̶(̶T̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶2̶)̶:̶ ̶̶A̶l̶i̶e̶n̶ ̶X̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶B̶e̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶u̶l̶t̶a̶n̶e̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶

̶P̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶O̶m̶n̶i̶s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶/̶O̶m̶n̶i̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶c̶e̶

̶C̶e̶l̶e̶s̶t̶i̶a̶l̶s̶a̶p̶i̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶m̶n̶i̶s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶m̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶n̶d̶i̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶̶

̶P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶M̶o̶d̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶w̶r̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶o̶l̶o̶g̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶e̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶i̶f̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶D̶i̶t̶t̶o̶̶.̶

### Alien Resistance X:

R̶e̶s̶i̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶ ̶C̶a̶u̶s̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶i̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶

(c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶r̶a̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶̶C̶h̶r̶o̶n̶o̶ ̶N̶a̶v̶i̶g̶a̶t̶o̶r̶̶).̶

### Professor Paradox:

Non-Physical Interaction: Derrick J. Watt stated/claimed that Alien X's mental space is simply a visual interpretation of Ben's thoughts. Additionally, Professor Paradox was able to touch Ben and untransform/revert him while he was still transformed into Alien X.

Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis identified the material made to build the Sovereign's portal just by looking, his Chrono Navigator allows him to analyze the timeline he is in and its temporal elasticity. Due to his knowledge he should have prediction and analysis skills equal to Brainstorm

Dimensional travel,Teleportation:he repeatedly transports himself from one place to another, easily teleports himself and Ben's team out of the universe due to knowing "all the shortcuts"

Professor Paradox Resistance:
Madness Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Type 3): Paradox has seen worse things than the face of the Terrible Toepick and spent so much time in a time rift that he has become bored with madness.

---

### Omnitrix:

Force Field Creation ,Limited Blast Manipulation ,Repulsion , andEnergy Manipulation : When someone attempts to remove the Omnitrix, it generates a wave of energy that repels the threat .

Extrasensory Perception : The Omnitrix can detect and alert Ben to the presence of alien life or genetically altered beings, even if they are disguised.

denial of invulnerability Can destroy beings created by magic with Omni energy which according to the enchantress can only be hurt with magic otherwise they only strengthen it

Accelerated Development of physical stats and abilities, passive: It is stated that the wielder gets stronger with aliens over time. This is shown with his aliens like Swampfire, who in the middle of a fight managed to survive attacks that previously destroyed him, and due to the fact that it is gradually transforming Ben) into a human apex of the species, despite his diet consisting of french fries and ice cream. It has also developed a way for Z'skayr's DNA to remain in the watch without him regaining control.

Limited Information Analysis : Upon transforming, Ben instantly gains basic knowledge about knowledge, as seen here , and the Omnitrix can translate almost any language in the universe.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral

Last edited:
Firstly, the use of author's statements that do not have any supporting evidence in the series is prohibited. Secondly, being in the past, present and future at the same time is not Aca2. Aca2 does not exist in the past and the future, but only exists in the present.
The same as above, the author/site statements are not a real argument.
Power Modification : When Alien X rewrites reality, he can alter the biology of other aliens, granting them new abilities, as seen in the case of Ditto .
Timestamp???
Resistance to Causality Manipulation: (could resist the erasure the Chrono Navigator)
There's nothing to indicate that.

Can you add scams for the "Extrasensory percepction" of the Omnitrix? Aside of that, I agree with all of the watch's abilities. Although "force field creation" for the failsafe blast needs more justification, and I don't know if the "Can hurt thongs that only magic can" could be classified as "Power nullification of invulnerability"

Neutral on Paradox's and X's stuffs.

Back