• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alien X:
Resistance to BFR (Unaffected by the gravitational pull of the Null Void portal + He has dimensional travel, which means he can come back from where he sent by BFR)

Is the Null Void Portal Gravitational? Wouldn't that just fall under Gravity Resistance in any case?

That's not really resistance to BFR. That's just coming back.

Resistance to Radiation (Unaffacted by Lander's radiation)

Okay.

Resistance to heat-cold (They are not affected by heat and cold in forge of creation like Paradox and Ben’s team)

What heat and cold? Scans please.

All Unconventional Resistances in Celestialsapiens profile should be added to Alien x

There are no scans for these resistances.

Resistance to: Reality warping, Physics,Life and Law manipulation (Alien X’s DNA protected Skurd from Annihilarg’s creation explosion, which includes these abilities)

Reality Warping, I suppose?

Why Life manip?

Why Physics manip?

Why Law manip?

Explosion manipulation (Alien x and GG exploded the planets)

You need justification that it wasn't because of the force of their punches instead of just spontaneous explosions.

Mana manipulation (Celestialsapiens can manipulate mana by altering reality)

Limited Manip via the recreation of Ledgerdomain and the rest of the Universe.

Physics Manipulation (He reshaped an entire universe including the law of physics. Celestialsapiens can change the entire Universe including the law of physics. Superior to Annihilarrgh, who set different laws of physics for each Annihilarrgh's universe.)

Do you have an example of a Physical Law that was changed?

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: (Alien X can destroy all of existence, including Contumelia, Omega Beings and even Space Beyond/Omniverse)

Note: @REX9097 found this argument of HDM on Scourge's profile so thought of applying it over here with this argument.

Can you provide the thread where this was approved for Scourge?

P. Paradox (Credits to @REX9097):
Enhanced Senses (Vision): He can see the Chronal Randomization Barrier, that even Ben, Kevin and Gwen can't see.

Second Proof: Chrono Navigator can destroy all of existence, including Contumelia, Omega Beings and even Space Beyond/Omniverse)

I suppose.

Invisibility: Make the Chronal Randomization Barrier unseen by the naked eye, like Ben, Gwen, and Kevin.

Not sure about this.

Alien X HDE Removal (Credits to Celestial_Scaler25 ):
Reasons on why Higher Dimensional Existence is wrong and Alien X/Celestialsapiens should have Beyond Dimensional Existence instead.

Alien X/Celestialsapiens have Higher Dimensional Existence(4D) due to having a seperate time and causality disconnected from Universe and spacetime. This is wrong because the Annhilarrgh didn't affect him or his personalities and it has 6D range.

Alien X was completely unaffected by the Annhilarrgh's reality destruction (including space and time). Alien X received resistance to spacetime manipulation due to being unaffected by it but he didn't resist the Annhilarrgh's attack. He was entirely unaffected by the Annhilarrgh. Suggesting full immunity rather than simple resistance.

The Space Beyond is a higher space-time causality extending past the Multiverse to all of its directions infinitely, which consists of all 26 spatiotemporal axes mentioned by the Cosmic Mom.

The FoC is the origin of the Universe(1), not Annhilarrgh universes as they are created by the Contumelia and the Multiverse Preservation Act doesn't allow Celestialsapiens to create Universes. So the Forge of Creation is the origin of the verse as a whole including space, time and dimensionality of the Ben 10 verse.
1)

I thought we agreed before that they were at least 4-D for having an infinite 3-D space inside.

.Alien X HDE Removal (Credits to Celestial_Scaler25 ):
Reasons on why Higher Dimensional Existence is wrong and Alien X/Celestialsapiens should have Beyond Dimensional Existence instead.

Alien X/Celestialsapiens have Higher Dimensional Existence(4D) due to having a seperate time and causality disconnected from Universe and spacetime. This is wrong because the Annhilarrgh didn't affect him or his personalities and it has 6D range.

Alien X was completely unaffected by the Annhilarrgh's reality destruction (including space and time). Alien X received resistance to spacetime manipulation due to being unaffected by it but he didn't resist the Annhilarrgh's attack. He was entirely unaffected by the Annhilarrgh. Suggesting full immunity rather than simple resistance.

The Space Beyond is a higher space-time causality extending past the Multiverse to all of its directions infinitely, which consists of all 26 spatiotemporal axes mentioned by the Cosmic Mom.

The FoC is the origin of the Universe(1), not Annhilarrgh universes as they are created by the Contumelia and the Multiverse Preservation Act doesn't allow Celestialsapiens to create Universes. So the Forge of Creation is the origin of the verse as a whole including space, time and dimensionality of the Ben 10 verse.
1)

I thought we agreed before that they were at least 4-D for having an infinite 3-D space ininside.
I was told that this interpretation was accepted here. But this is honestly a bit outdated. The interpretation basically says that X is 4D due to having his own space-time causality disconnected from the rest of the Universe and holding a Universe inside his body. Despite it being claimed in show that Celestialsapiens exist separately from all of time via being born in the FoC and WoG confirming them to exist outside time[1], twice[2]. The Space Beyond is a higher space-time causality(extending through 26D) and X specifically has Acausality type 4 for existing outside of it. Paradox has received BDE1 for existing on his plain of existence and his immunity to spacetime destruction caused by the CTB and the power of the Annhilarrgh is currently greater being able to destroy everything the CTB can and more.

Last edited:
Alien X:
Resistance to BFR (Unaffected by the gravitational pull of the Null Void portal + He has dimensional travel, which means he can come back from where he sent by BFR)

Is the Null Void Portal Gravitational? Wouldn't that just fall under Gravity Resistance in any case?

That's not really resistance to BFR. That's just coming back.

Resistance to heat-cold (They are not affected by heat and cold in forge of creation like Paradox and Ben’s team)

What heat and cold? Scans please.
1: I mean Null Void's pull force (my wording is a bit wrong sorry i kinda did a mistake about wording)

2: As you can see Paradox has heat-cold resistance because of he didn't affect from heat and cold in forge of creation he assumes there is unbearable heat and cold (honestly couldn't find the clip on youtube but you can check the episode if you want it's called " Forge of Creation"

All Unconventional Resistances in Celestialsapiens profile should be added to Alien x

Resistance to: Reality warping, Physics,Life and Law manipulation (Alien X’s DNA protected Skurd from Annihilarg’s creation explosion, which includes these abilities)

Reality Warping, I suppose?

Why Life manip?

Why Physics manip?

Why Law manip?

Explosion manipulation (Alien x and GG exploded the planets)

You need justification that it wasn't because of the force of their punches instead of just spontaneous explosions.

Mana manipulation (Celestialsapiens can manipulate mana by altering reality)

Limited Manip via the recreation of Ledgerdomain and the rest of the Universe.

Physics Manipulation (He reshaped an entire universe including the law of physics. Celestialsapiens can change the entire Universe including the law of physics. Superior to Annihilarrgh, who set different laws of physics for each Annihilarrgh's universe.)

Do you have an example of a Physical Law that was changed?

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: (Alien X can destroy all of existence, including Contumelia, Omega Beings and even Space Beyond/Omniverse)

Note: @REX9097 found this argument of HDM on Scourge's profile so thought of applying it over here with this argument.

1:as far as i remember the crt was made by Greenshifter and it was accepted

2: this part kinda honestly lacks information sorry for that, Annihilarg can set physics,laws and life to another universes but different also it can destroy them as well thesee resistances can count from 2 type of Annihilargs working method (Alien x got Casuality Manipulation because he was able to destroy it)

3: Same reasoning was accepted for Bloxx actually that's why i think this could be worth

4: Sure but isn't AX omnipotent rule is Superior to anyone's abilities and power's if they has the same ability, i'm not sure limited is a valid type of wording for AX

5: Actually Physic Manip got accepted from another crt you can ignore it

6: I tried rn but there was nothing about it actually

Last edited:

It's been approved here, and it's also mentioned that he's got these abilities thanks to Alien X.

Although I didn't find it literally, I was approved for Chaos Energy's abilities.

1: I mean Null Void's pull force (my wording is a bit wrong sorry i kinda did a mistake about wording)

2: As you can see Paradox has heat-cold resistance because of he didn't affect from heat and cold in forge of creation he assumes there is unbearable heat and cold (honestly couldn't find the clip on youtube but you can check the episode if you want it's called " Forge of Creation"

1:as far as i remember the crt was made by Greenshifter and it was accepted

2: this part kinda honestly lacks information sorry for that, Annihilarg can set physics,laws and life to another universes but different also it can destroy them as well thesee resistances can count from 2 type of Annihilargs working method (Alien x got Casuality Manipulation because he was able to destroy it)

3: Same reasoning was accepted for Bloxx actually that's why i think this could be worth

4: Sure but isn't AX omnipotent rule is Superior to anyone's abilities and power's if they has the same ability, i'm not sure limited is a valid type of wording for AX

5: Actually Physic Manip got accepted from another crt you can ignore it

6: I tried rn but there was nothing about it actually
  1. I wouldn't consider that BFR res.
  2. "I've opened a portal through the barrier and arranged for life support. While inside, you will not need air, nor will you feel discomfort from heat or cold."
    1. It guess it depends if Paradox has this passive life support on himself all the time or if he has to prepare it ahead of time.
    2. Res for CSP is fine.
  3. I don't see how that means it should have passed without associated scans or justifications.
  4. Other than maybe Reality Warping Res, I don't think the others apply.
  5. With Bloxx, I think you can see the blocks explode on contact. In contrast, we see AX and GG throwing hands and not exploding on contact with each other. Presumably, if they had likely struck the planet, the sheer force would have made it blow up.
  6. Creating Mana and actually using Mana abilities are two different things. Not all creator beings get full manip for what they create.
  7. The same applies with Physics manip. Creating a realm with X laws vs modifying/mamnipulating existing laws.
  8. Well, AX can create and destroy Higher Dimensional Spaces, so I suppose it's fine.

Last edited:
  1. I wouldn't consider that BFR res.
  2. "I've opened a portal through the barrier and arranged for life support. While inside, you will not need air, nor will you feel discomfort from heat or cold."
    1. It guess it depends if Paradox has this passive life support on himself all the time or if he has to prepare it ahead of time.
  3. I don't see how that means it should have passed without associated scans or justifications.
  4. Other than maybe Reality Warping Res, I don't think the others apply.
  5. With Bloxx, I think you can see the blocks explode on contact. In contrast, we see AX and GG throwing hands and not exploding on contact with each other. Presumably, if they had likely struck the planet, the sheer force would have made it blow up.
  6. Creating Mana and actually using Mana abilities are two different things. Not all creator beings get full manip for what they create.
  7. The same applies with Physics manip. Creating a realm with X laws vs modifying/mamnipulating existing laws.
  8. Well, AX can create and destroy Higher Dimensional Spaces, so I suppose it's fine.
2- What about Celestialsapiens can move in space without getting harmed by heat-cold

3- I guess those resistances was because of İmmo type 9

4-Surviving from destruction/setting of Physics,Life and Law doesn't count then.

5-Fine

6- The feat isn't about just creating it's about changing it and being able to use it.

7-Fine

8- Fine thanks

I was told that this interpretation was accepted here. But this is honestly a bit outdated. The interpretation basically says that X is 4D due to having his own space-time causality disconnected from the rest of the Universe and holding a Universe inside his body. Despite it being claimed in show that Celestialsapiens exist separately from all of time via being born in the FoC and WoG confirming them to exist outside time[1], twice[2]. The Space Beyond is a higher space-time causality(extending through 26D) and X specifically has Acausality type 4 for existing outside of it. Paradox has received BDE1 for existing on his plain of existence and his immunity to spacetime destruction caused by the CTB and the power of the Annhilarrgh is currently greater being able to destroy everything the CTB can and more.

What BDE type 1?

Back