• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Behind the Masquerade RP

Griffin eyed the two stealthily, interested in their conversations.

"Interesting, could you name a famous comic company? Maybe we're from the same world" Griffin said casually to Vita

"Hm it look interest for me, mind if i borrow that 'Manga'" Alice Said with curious face as she take a look a so callled manga on Gregory hand.

(I have problem with my internet bruh, maybe i cant reply for while)

Last edited:
"Well it's like doing art like painting or sketching, and combining it with a book with word bubbles..." Vita said, "I think you'd like it... Oh!"

She reaches into her bag, pulling out a comic titled "Lifesaver #1" and hands it to Gregory.

"That's a comic I made, and a good example of what I'm talking about..."

"Whaaaat, you write comics? That's sick! I haven't read any in a long time, but I used to read them a lot when I was small." He smiled, thinking about his past brought a lot of joy to him

"Uh, sure!" Vita responded, reaching into her bag, "I think I have another one in here... As you could probably guess, I have a lot of these in here."

"I am still reading it and apparently it is called a comic now I have a question. Did that map include the interior?" Gregory says.

"Why would I be more familiar you should have been around closer to this time." Gregory says attempting to follow it to the prison cells.

"Last chance to leave before we try kidnapping death that said I think it will be easier to get away from us after we kidnap death I have enough contacts to get you back home even without my boss's help later and that should be away from their attention until I set it up. Also does anyone have an idea on how to identify death?" Gregory explains.

"That's bad, though there's a chance we'll just notice it when we're around, For now I think we should think about how death might react to our presence probably won't give up so easily."

“I doubt my boss let anyone here bring a plant with them but there was a potted one not to far back.” Gregory say.
"If we're looking for death, things will probably die around it right? Well plants are living things...maybe it will start to die when it interacts with him."

“That is not a thing that they can currently do to my knowledge as officially once death’s avatar reaches that level of power planetary destruction is permitted.” Gregory explains.

"If we don't have a way to recognize them... why don't we just go around and pretend we're going to help them. Then if we run into them, they'll reveal themselves to us. If that won't work, I'm out of ideas."
He shrugged and looked back over to Vita
"Any copies, or were you fresh out?"

"Alright let's do this." Gregory says unmasking himself in the eyes of the prisoners to gauge their reactions as he turns his right hand into a sword.

"If we don't have a way to recognize them... why don't we just go around and pretend we're going to help them. Then if we run into them, they'll reveal themselves to us. If that won't work, I'm out of ideas."
He shrugged and looked back over to Vita
"Any copies, or were you fresh out?"
"I've got a few more, yeah..." She said, handing one over to him.

Back